• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 645

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 643 644 645 646 647 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 08:59 GMT
#12881
On October 21 2014 17:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:41 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:31 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)

Yeah, its always funny to see these fast guys sending messages after they lost "70apm...you shit" etc.



I have 20 apm

League?


Bronze of course
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 09:01 GMT
#12882
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

16 koreans, that is my reason to be hyped!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
October 21 2014 09:01 GMT
#12883
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D


16 koreans is the reason why I am hyped! Most of the match ups are pretty even instead of having a foreigner that'd get 3-0d in the first round
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:01 GMT
#12884
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.



16 Koreans is a pretty big deal for me. No Europeans this time. We needed Snute
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:01 GMT
#12885
On October 21 2014 17:59 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:41 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:31 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)

Yeah, its always funny to see these fast guys sending messages after they lost "70apm...you shit" etc.



I have 20 apm

League?


of Legends?

You troll. Dont even mentione that shitty game here!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 09:02 GMT
#12886
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.


16 top Koreans!

The only game I play!!!

HYPE!!!!

PASSION!!!!!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:03 GMT
#12887
Flash vs Jaedong
Or
Welmu vs Bunny



Damn right. I would watch Welmu.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
October 21 2014 09:03 GMT
#12888
--- Nuked ---
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 09:04 GMT
#12889
On October 21 2014 18:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:59 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:41 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:31 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)

Yeah, its always funny to see these fast guys sending messages after they lost "70apm...you shit" etc.



I have 20 apm

League?


of Legends?

You troll. Dont even mentione that shitty game here!


Sorry, I had to do it.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:07:01
October 21 2014 09:04 GMT
#12890
On October 21 2014 18:02 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.


16 top Koreans!

The only game I play!!!

HYPE!!!!

PASSION!!!!!

Maybe you could give me some?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 21 2014 09:04 GMT
#12891
My hype had been killed by work. I stayed at the top for almost 600 pages. It was good. I'm dead. See you at blizzcon

btw the thread almost took 100 pages. Writting this from page 577
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:05 GMT
#12892
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:09:02
October 21 2014 09:08 GMT
#12893
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

The best player to visit enough events to get enough points to qualify
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:09:17
October 21 2014 09:08 GMT
#12894
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
October 21 2014 09:12 GMT
#12895
On October 21 2014 18:02 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.


16 top Koreans!

The only game I play!!!

HYPE!!!!

PASSION!!!!!


#TRUTH! This is how its done ! Get hype or get out :D
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:14 GMT
#12896
On October 21 2014 18:12 Calthrash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:02 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.


16 top Koreans!

The only game I play!!!

HYPE!!!!

PASSION!!!!!


#TRUTH! This is how its done ! Get hype or get out :D

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:20 GMT
#12897
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:20 GMT
#12898
On October 21 2014 18:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:12 Calthrash wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:02 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.


16 top Koreans!

The only game I play!!!

HYPE!!!!

PASSION!!!!!


#TRUTH! This is how its done ! Get hype or get out :D

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME?

Anybody?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:21 GMT
#12899
On October 21 2014 18:08 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

The best player to visit enough events to get enough points to qualify



jjakji is definitely the best in that regard
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:21 GMT
#12900
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 643 644 645 646 647 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2142
Shuttle 1014
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft313
C9.Mang0288
Mew2King164
RuFF_SC257
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2351
League of Legends
• Lourlo1255
• Rush975
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.