• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9283 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 647

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 645 646 647 648 649 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:03 GMT
#12921
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them



I went to Spain several times. I personaly don't like it. It's too hot there (coming from another Mediterraninan) and it looks quite dead. Like it's all desert. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 21 2014 10:04 GMT
#12922
Meanwhile, it's 2-2 between Stats and herO.
Also, I'm here and hyped as well :-)
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:05 GMT
#12923
On October 21 2014 19:04 LoneYoShi wrote:
Meanwhile, it's 2-2 between Stats and herO.
Also, I'm here and hyped as well :-)


2-2? I wasn't looking for a few minutes...
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:08 GMT
#12924
btw, WTF is it with this tournament?? ZEST??


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IeSF_2014_World_Championship
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:10 GMT
#12925
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them



I went to Spain several times. I personaly don't like it. It's too hot there (coming from another Mediterraninan) and it looks quite dead. Like it's all desert. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?

-> opens window -> landscape is white -> feels like christmast.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:11 GMT
#12926
On October 21 2014 19:08 Sakat wrote:
btw, WTF is it with this tournament?? ZEST??


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IeSF_2014_World_Championship

Easy money for Zest
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:11 GMT
#12927
On October 21 2014 19:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them



I went to Spain several times. I personaly don't like it. It's too hot there (coming from another Mediterraninan) and it looks quite dead. Like it's all desert. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?

-> opens window -> landscape is white -> feels like christmast.

And its not bad. Im going to stay inside this week.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:12 GMT
#12928
On October 21 2014 19:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them



I went to Spain several times. I personaly don't like it. It's too hot there (coming from another Mediterraninan) and it looks quite dead. Like it's all desert. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?

-> opens window -> landscape is white -> feels like christmast.



It can't always be like that?? even in say... July?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:13 GMT
#12929
On October 21 2014 19:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:08 Sakat wrote:
btw, WTF is it with this tournament?? ZEST??


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IeSF_2014_World_Championship

Easy money for Zest



Why is he even in this peice of shit tournament? Isn't that like, waaaaay below him right now? If I were a GSL champion I wouldn't go there
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 10:14 GMT
#12930
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:20 GMT
#12931
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!



I don't know tbh. Me and my brother will be watching just Blizzcon (not in the country for the ro.16) while drinking preferably nothing and getting high. That works as a plan. I might seem stupid, but we can be pretty hilarious when we are high. It enhances our viewing experience. A week ago we got high and sat through twilight. It was funny as fuck
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 10:22:35
October 21 2014 10:21 GMT
#12932
On October 21 2014 19:13 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:08 Sakat wrote:
btw, WTF is it with this tournament?? ZEST??


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IeSF_2014_World_Championship

Easy money for Zest



Why is he even in this peice of shit tournament? Isn't that like, waaaaay below him right now? If I were a GSL champion I wouldn't go there


StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (open for all, and women only)

I think there's something i miss because i only see one women. And it's not Zest. Although if you were a GSL champion and someone handed you 15K$ you would take it.

EDIT : oh ok there is TWO tournament; I don't know how to read apparently
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:22 GMT
#12933
On October 21 2014 19:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:13 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:08 Sakat wrote:
btw, WTF is it with this tournament?? ZEST??


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IeSF_2014_World_Championship

Easy money for Zest



Why is he even in this peice of shit tournament? Isn't that like, waaaaay below him right now? If I were a GSL champion I wouldn't go there


StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (open for all, and women only)

I think there's something i miss because i only see one women. And it's not Zest. Although if you were a GSL champion and someone handed you 15K$ you would take it.



Open for all - listed under Protoss - frst one on the list.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#12934
On October 21 2014 19:12 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them



I went to Spain several times. I personaly don't like it. It's too hot there (coming from another Mediterraninan) and it looks quite dead. Like it's all desert. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?

-> opens window -> landscape is white -> feels like christmast.



It can't always be like that?? even in say... July?

No. We have 4 seasons. Last summer we had 38 celsius. And I hate hot weather. Can you even imagine my suffering?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#12935
On October 21 2014 19:20 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!



I don't know tbh. Me and my brother will be watching just Blizzcon (not in the country for the ro.16) while drinking preferably nothing and getting high. That works as a plan. I might seem stupid, but we can be pretty hilarious when we are high. It enhances our viewing experience. A week ago we got high and sat through twilight. It was funny as fuck

It is difficult to find good quality pot here and I prefer liquor more, but your suggestion sounds very good too.
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:28 GMT
#12936
On October 21 2014 19:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:12 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them



I went to Spain several times. I personaly don't like it. It's too hot there (coming from another Mediterraninan) and it looks quite dead. Like it's all desert. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?

-> opens window -> landscape is white -> feels like christmast.



It can't always be like that?? even in say... July?

No. We have 4 seasons. Last summer we had 38 celsius. And I hate hot weather. Can you even imagine my suffering?



Yes, I can. Imagine 46 celisius! but that isn't normal though. we're usually at 30-32 max
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:29 GMT
#12937
On October 21 2014 19:27 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!



I don't know tbh. Me and my brother will be watching just Blizzcon (not in the country for the ro.16) while drinking preferably nothing and getting high. That works as a plan. I might seem stupid, but we can be pretty hilarious when we are high. It enhances our viewing experience. A week ago we got high and sat through twilight. It was funny as fuck

It is difficult to find good quality pot here and I prefer liquor more, but your suggestion sounds very good too.



how difficult can it be?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:31 GMT
#12938
On October 21 2014 19:28 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:12 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them



I went to Spain several times. I personaly don't like it. It's too hot there (coming from another Mediterraninan) and it looks quite dead. Like it's all desert. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?

-> opens window -> landscape is white -> feels like christmast.



It can't always be like that?? even in say... July?

No. We have 4 seasons. Last summer we had 38 celsius. And I hate hot weather. Can you even imagine my suffering?



Yes, I can. Imagine 46 celisius! but that isn't normal though. we're usually at 30-32 max

And in Finland almost nobody have cooling devices. Inside our home temperature was over 40 celsius. The best possible weather is around 18-22 celsius.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 10:32 GMT
#12939
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 10:32:45
October 21 2014 10:32 GMT
#12940
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!

Northern Russia? Where do you live. Siberia?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 645 646 647 648 649 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1205
Hyuk 640
Aegong 108
Leta 75
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 51
soO 46
Sharp 37
Larva 30
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 22
ZerO 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli618
shoxiejesuss560
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1032
crisheroes1
Other Games
summit1g9532
singsing1234
olofmeister1035
ceh9595
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS54
trigger7
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Rush1179
• Stunt505
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 13m
OSC
13h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.