• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9895 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 648

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 646 647 648 649 650 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 10:35 GMT
#12941
On October 21 2014 19:29 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:27 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!



I don't know tbh. Me and my brother will be watching just Blizzcon (not in the country for the ro.16) while drinking preferably nothing and getting high. That works as a plan. I might seem stupid, but we can be pretty hilarious when we are high. It enhances our viewing experience. A week ago we got high and sat through twilight. It was funny as fuck

It is difficult to find good quality pot here and I prefer liquor more, but your suggestion sounds very good too.



how difficult can it be?

On the streets - impossible: right now we have -10C with the forecast -15/-20 in the beginning of November. So, no dealers are willing to stand in the streets. There are several "specialized" places, but again, the quality is bad.
Insert wise words here
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 10:35 GMT
#12942
+ Show Spoiler [WECG] +
I wonder how herO's PvP loss will affect his Aligulac prediction...
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:36 GMT
#12943
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 10:37 GMT
#12944
On October 21 2014 19:35 y0su wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [WECG] +
I wonder how herO's PvP loss will affect his Aligulac prediction...


+ Show Spoiler [WECG] +
Not much, cuz he won against Sora and the loss vs Stats is just 2:3
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:38 GMT
#12945
2 pages more!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 10:39 GMT
#12946
Good morning guys. Looks like EU did a better job posting this time around
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 10:39 GMT
#12947
On October 21 2014 19:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!

Northern Russia? Where do you live. Siberia?

Currently I live here, Siberia is to the East. But I spent some years in Tomsk as a child.
Insert wise words here
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 10:41 GMT
#12948
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated


Interesting. What cities do you find fascinating, if i may ask?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:41 GMT
#12949
On October 21 2014 19:39 The_Templar wrote:
Good morning guys. Looks like EU did a better job posting this time around



Stay out of this! NA won't take away page 650!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 10:41 GMT
#12950
On October 21 2014 19:39 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!

Northern Russia? Where do you live. Siberia?

Currently I live here, Siberia is to the East. But I spent some years in Tomsk as a child.

wow! that looks to be in the middle of NOWHERE!!

First question: How's the internet?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:42 GMT
#12951
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:42 GMT
#12952
On October 21 2014 19:39 The_Templar wrote:
Good morning guys. Looks like EU did a better job posting this time around

I have been chatting here almost alone. Just check latest pages...
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 10:42 GMT
#12953
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 10:43 GMT
#12954
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:39 The_Templar wrote:
Good morning guys. Looks like EU did a better job posting this time around

I have been chatting here almost alone. Just check latest pages...

Yes, pretty much. I'm disappointed now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:43 GMT
#12955
On October 21 2014 19:39 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:14 IAmWithStupid wrote:
We should discuss the atmosphere around the tournament. For example, I plan to watch it alone, but I'll arrange a sophisticated feast, so I get this going for me, which is nice!

I'm not sure on my budget yet, but I'll spend for these 3 days more than I'll spend on my birthday and New Year party combined.

So, sushi, beer, snacks for Ro16;
Vermouth+olives+cheese plate for November, the 7th;
Gin/tonic + the best steaks I can find in the northen Russia, aka the middle ass of nowhere.

Your thoughts? Any advice would be greatelly appreciated!

Northern Russia? Where do you live. Siberia?

Currently I live here, Siberia is to the East. But I spent some years in Tomsk as a child.

That's almost in Urals :D Looks like pretty small town
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:43 GMT
#12956
On October 21 2014 19:41 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated


Interesting. What cities do you find fascinating, if i may ask?



Rome, Prague, Vienna, Istanbul, Moscow to a degree. Never been to London but I have a feeling that one might make the list.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:46 GMT
#12957
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam! how was it?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 10:46 GMT
#12958
On October 21 2014 19:41 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:39 The_Templar wrote:
Good morning guys. Looks like EU did a better job posting this time around



Stay out of this! NA won't take away page 650!

Hehe, I even woke up way earlier today
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:46 GMT
#12959
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague


Prague is an amazing city
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:47 GMT
#12960
On October 21 2014 19:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:41 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:39 The_Templar wrote:
Good morning guys. Looks like EU did a better job posting this time around



Stay out of this! NA won't take away page 650!

Hehe, I even woke up way earlier today


What's the time? where you are at...
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 646 647 648 649 650 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 32m
OSC
12h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.