• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9487 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 650

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 648 649 650 651 652 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 10:54 GMT
#12981
[image loading]
TaeJa wants to add page 650 to his trophy collection
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 10:54 GMT
#12982
JD!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 10:54 GMT
#12983
[image loading]
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 10:55 GMT
#12984
On October 21 2014 19:54 The_Templar wrote:
[image loading]
TaeJa wants to add page 650 to his trophy collection


Jesus man..
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 21 2014 10:55 GMT
#12985
Noooo I was one post away ><
TaeJa will get destroyed anyway
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 21 2014 10:56 GMT
#12986
On October 21 2014 19:54 OtherWorld wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

A little bit premature
Insert wise words here
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 10:56 GMT
#12987
On October 21 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:54 The_Templar wrote:
[image loading]
TaeJa wants to add page 650 to his trophy collection


Jesus man..

only cause I tried posting from a thread that had been open too long ("bad request")... those seconds count
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 10:56 GMT
#12988
On October 21 2014 19:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Noooo I was one post away ><
TaeJa will get destroyed anyway

Every player's chances of winning depend on how many times they get in my signature
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 21 2014 10:57 GMT
#12989
On October 21 2014 19:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Noooo I was one post away ><
TaeJa will get destroyed anyway

Every player's chances of winning depend on how many times they get in my signature

Even with a hundred TaeJas in your sig he still wouldn't beat soO D:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:57 GMT
#12990
On October 21 2014 19:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Noooo I was one post away ><
TaeJa will get destroyed anyway

Every player's chances of winning depend on how many times they get in my signature



So, currently, Taeja has the biggest chance of winning?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 10:58:25
October 21 2014 10:58 GMT
#12991
On October 21 2014 19:57 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Noooo I was one post away ><
TaeJa will get destroyed anyway

Every player's chances of winning depend on how many times they get in my signature



So, currently, Taeja has the biggest chance of winning?

Along with jjakji and Zest
Wait no he just updated it
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 10:58 GMT
#12992
On October 21 2014 19:54 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:52 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague


Prague is an amazing city


Definitely, especially if you compare it to most of the Czech cities. Fortunately there are a lot of cool places outside cities


I actually drove to Prague. It took me about 7 hours, or at least it would, if i hadn't got lost and drove for another 10 hours around the Czech republic...


You had to enjoy our "perfect condition" roads.. I always want to cry, when I'm driving somewhere.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 10:58 GMT
#12993
On October 21 2014 19:58 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Noooo I was one post away ><
TaeJa will get destroyed anyway

Every player's chances of winning depend on how many times they get in my signature



So, currently, Taeja has the biggest chance of winning?

Along with jjakji and Zest
Wait no he just updated it


Taeja is in the sig three times
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:59 GMT
#12994
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague

This is from prague. I wanted it to be masculine but
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 11:00:37
October 21 2014 11:00 GMT
#12995
On October 21 2014 19:58 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:52 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague


Prague is an amazing city


Definitely, especially if you compare it to most of the Czech cities. Fortunately there are a lot of cool places outside cities


I actually drove to Prague. It took me about 7 hours, or at least it would, if i hadn't got lost and drove for another 10 hours around the Czech republic...


You had to enjoy our "perfect condition" roads.. I always want to cry, when I'm driving somewhere.


Our roads are actually quite good. Even in Italy i felt that they weren't in perfect shape.

Russian roads though... I cried
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 11:00 GMT
#12996
On October 21 2014 19:57 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Noooo I was one post away ><
TaeJa will get destroyed anyway

Every player's chances of winning depend on how many times they get in my signature

Even with a hundred TaeJas in your sig he still wouldn't beat soO D:

soO is only in my signature because I did him instead of TaeJa
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:01 GMT
#12997
On October 21 2014 19:59 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague

This is from prague. I wanted it to be masculine but
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Nice one. I have similar from Barcelona.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 11:01 GMT
#12998
soooooo, what's with this fanfic contest?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:03 GMT
#12999
On October 21 2014 20:00 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:58 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:52 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague


Prague is an amazing city


Definitely, especially if you compare it to most of the Czech cities. Fortunately there are a lot of cool places outside cities


I actually drove to Prague. It took me about 7 hours, or at least it would, if i hadn't got lost and drove for another 10 hours around the Czech republic...


You had to enjoy our "perfect condition" roads.. I always want to cry, when I'm driving somewhere.


Our roads are actually quite good. Even in Italy i felt that they weren't in perfect shape.

Russian roads though... I cried


I have never been to Russia, but I can imagine..
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:03 GMT
#13000
Oh right. My PC's usb seems to be broken. So I had to use micro sd card to get that picture to my pc and imgur. During that time somebody steals 650 page
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 648 649 650 651 652 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 160
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4981
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE64
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 10m
Online Event
9h 10m
FEL
14h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.