• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 651

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 649 650 651 652 653 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:05 GMT
#13001
On October 21 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 19:59 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:03 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them


I've been to Barcelona, Madrid. Wasn't fascinated.
How's Finland?


Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague

This is from prague. I wanted it to be masculine but
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Nice one. I have similar from Barcelona.

This is first time I showed it somebody outside of my family
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:08 GMT
#13002
On October 21 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:00 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:58 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:52 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
[quote]

Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague


Prague is an amazing city


Definitely, especially if you compare it to most of the Czech cities. Fortunately there are a lot of cool places outside cities


I actually drove to Prague. It took me about 7 hours, or at least it would, if i hadn't got lost and drove for another 10 hours around the Czech republic...


You had to enjoy our "perfect condition" roads.. I always want to cry, when I'm driving somewhere.


Our roads are actually quite good. Even in Italy i felt that they weren't in perfect shape.

Russian roads though... I cried


I have never been to Russia, but I can imagine..

It was interesting to watch Ville Haapasalo's The Finnic Nations in 30 Days (unofficial name). Driving around russia to meet different finnic people. So horrible roads
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:09 GMT
#13003
Oh lol. Huge activity spike in page 650.

I FUCKING DID ALL HARD WORK TO GET THERE AND NOW YOU ALL LEAVE? WTF
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:09 GMT
#13004
This is so wrong
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:10 GMT
#13005
I'm still here :D
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 11:10 GMT
#13006
On October 21 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh lol. Huge activity spike in page 650.

I FUCKING DID ALL HARD WORK TO GET THERE AND NOW YOU ALL LEAVE? WTF

happens every time :D

Only the true passion remains!!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2014 11:11 GMT
#13007
Me too (kinda)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 11:11 GMT
#13008
I'm here, was getting dressed etc
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:12 GMT
#13009
Next step 700?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 11:16:46
October 21 2014 11:12 GMT
#13010
On October 21 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:00 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:58 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:52 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:32 H8 wrote:
[quote]

Like for real? For me Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.



For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague


Prague is an amazing city


Definitely, especially if you compare it to most of the Czech cities. Fortunately there are a lot of cool places outside cities


I actually drove to Prague. It took me about 7 hours, or at least it would, if i hadn't got lost and drove for another 10 hours around the Czech republic...


You had to enjoy our "perfect condition" roads.. I always want to cry, when I'm driving somewhere.


Our roads are actually quite good. Even in Italy i felt that they weren't in perfect shape.

Russian roads though... I cried


I have never been to Russia, but I can imagine..

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

As an active driver I can confirm this.
Insert wise words here
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:12 GMT
#13011
It's just 49 pages to 700. So keep spamming talking.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
October 21 2014 11:12 GMT
#13012
On October 21 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
This is so wrong


You posting 5 posts in a row might be a little too much though, its almost cheating at this point
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 11:13 GMT
#13013
On October 21 2014 20:12 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:00 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:58 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:52 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


For real. And I truly wasn't fascinated

I have been in Rome, Paris, Amsterdamn, New York, Prague and London out of big cities. Prague and Amsterdam were really beautiful.


I live in Prague


Prague is an amazing city


Definitely, especially if you compare it to most of the Czech cities. Fortunately there are a lot of cool places outside cities


I actually drove to Prague. It took me about 7 hours, or at least it would, if i hadn't got lost and drove for another 10 hours around the Czech republic...


You had to enjoy our "perfect condition" roads.. I always want to cry, when I'm driving somewhere.


Our roads are actually quite good. Even in Italy i felt that they weren't in perfect shape.

Russian roads though... I cried


I have never been to Russia, but I can imagine..

[image loading]


There should also be a picture with American and manual gearbox.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 11:13 GMT
#13014
Hey, man. I never left. And you didn't do all the work
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 11:14 GMT
#13015
On October 21 2014 20:12 Calthrash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
This is so wrong


You posting 5 posts in a row might be a little too much though, its almost cheating at this point

Successive posts by the same user are ignored

(unless they have 100 characters, a picture or OC)
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 21 2014 11:14 GMT
#13016
On October 21 2014 20:14 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:12 Calthrash wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
This is so wrong


You posting 5 posts in a row might be a little too much though, its almost cheating at this point

Successive posts by the same user are ignored

(unless they have 100 characters, a picture or OC)

Only if they are in the same minute too, or did it change?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
October 21 2014 11:17 GMT
#13017
On October 21 2014 20:14 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:12 Calthrash wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
This is so wrong


You posting 5 posts in a row might be a little too much though, its almost cheating at this point

Successive posts by the same user are ignored

(unless they have 100 characters, a picture or OC)


Ah, that makes sense. Can't just have people spamming successive posts, people are trying to have in depth discussion here damn it!

Yea right
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 11:17 GMT
#13018
On October 21 2014 20:14 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:14 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:12 Calthrash wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
This is so wrong


You posting 5 posts in a row might be a little too much though, its almost cheating at this point

Successive posts by the same user are ignored

(unless they have 100 characters, a picture or OC)

Only if they are in the same minute too, or did it change?

They have to be in the same minute too I think
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 11:18 GMT
#13019
On October 21 2014 20:13 Sakat wrote:
Hey, man. I never left. And you didn't do all the work

Yes, you and me. You and me did most of the work today.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 11:18 GMT
#13020
On October 21 2014 20:17 Calthrash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 20:14 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:12 Calthrash wrote:
On October 21 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
This is so wrong


You posting 5 posts in a row might be a little too much though, its almost cheating at this point

Successive posts by the same user are ignored

(unless they have 100 characters, a picture or OC)


Ah, that makes sense. Can't just have people spamming successive posts, people are trying to have in depth discussion here damn it!

Yea right


In depth discussions about the purpose of mosquitoes
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 649 650 651 652 653 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 399
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1392
Dendi793
Counter-Strike
fl0m2319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
crisheroes873
Liquid`Hasu588
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2670
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt411
Livibee207
Hui .199
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe97
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer61
CosmosSc2 26
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV184
League of Legends
• Jankos1986
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
INu's Battles
21h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.