• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8285 users

NuBrGNi joins vVv Gaming - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
SugarBear
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States842 Posts
December 14 2012 02:38 GMT
#21
On December 14 2012 02:44 nmetasch wrote:
Uhh who? This must be all the "money being thrown around," that vVv has previously alluded to. They are gettin serious too, dude must have 6 figures.


Here's my response to you on the other thread since you didn't care to read it there:

"I think you misunderstood the context of that statement. I was saying that _other teams_ are out there throwing money around to purchase talent. This is never something vVv has done."
Staff vVv Gaming | "So what did you do today?" "Oh not much, mined some minerals, harvested some gas, spawned some zergs, the usual"
Nooborghini
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada136 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 11:36:22
January 29 2013 05:22 GMT
#22
Thank you for nothing. I seriously hope you guys get past your lying and mistreatment of players.

You should NOT be allowed to TOUCH a eSports scene AT ALL.
Lying 110% all the time, anything that you guys EVER say should NEVER be trusted.

Not an official warning: This type of posting is unappreciated on TL, and had you not been quoted we would have removed it. You need to share your story if you want to accuse people
"So we're undefeated today vs everything else (T and P). But the games were ling all ins... and... DesRow twice (Protoss Player)." Greggers - Twitch.Tv/Nooborghini - Twitter/NuBrGNi
ssg
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1779 Posts
January 29 2013 05:25 GMT
#23
On January 29 2013 14:22 Nooborghini wrote:
Thank you for nothing. I seriously hope you guys get past your lying and mistreatment of players.

You should NOT be allowed to TOUCH a eSports scene AT ALL.
Lying 110% all the time, anything that you guys EVER say should NEVER be trusted.

Vvv shut down...details?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 29 2013 05:26 GMT
#24
On January 29 2013 14:22 Nooborghini wrote:
Thank you for nothing. I seriously hope you guys get past your lying and mistreatment of players.

You should NOT be allowed to TOUCH a eSports scene AT ALL.
Lying 110% all the time, anything that you guys EVER say should NEVER be trusted.


I would have warned you joining vvv would be a mistake and I am sorry you had to deal with it but at least it was only for a couple months!

Personally glad this trashy vVv organization is done with sc2 and is hopefully forever gone from the sc2 scene forever.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
January 29 2013 05:36 GMT
#25
On January 29 2013 14:26 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 14:22 Nooborghini wrote:
Thank you for nothing. I seriously hope you guys get past your lying and mistreatment of players.

You should NOT be allowed to TOUCH a eSports scene AT ALL.
Lying 110% all the time, anything that you guys EVER say should NEVER be trusted.


I would have warned you joining vvv would be a mistake and I am sorry you had to deal with it but at least it was only for a couple months!

Personally glad this trashy vVv organization is done with sc2 and is hopefully forever gone from the sc2 scene forever.


Agreed fully. It sucks for the players, but maybe now they can find teams and organizations that actually mean what they say and don't try to deceive both them and the public.
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 07:29:18
January 29 2013 05:37 GMT
#26
On January 29 2013 14:26 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 14:22 Nooborghini wrote:
Thank you for nothing. I seriously hope you guys get past your lying and mistreatment of players.

You should NOT be allowed to TOUCH a eSports scene AT ALL.
Lying 110% all the time, anything that you guys EVER say should NEVER be trusted.


I would have warned you joining vvv would be a mistake and I am sorry you had to deal with it but at least it was only for a couple months!

Personally glad this trashy vVv organization is done with sc2 and is hopefully forever gone from the sc2 scene forever.


It really makes me sad to see this happen again. I'm sure it wouldn't if people knew what vVv actually offered their players, which has decreased since their original inception back in early SC2(or at least as far as I'm aware), they wouldn't have to go through this cycle. While this thread just went from "possibly uplifting" to "unprofessional" on a whole new level I can't help but feel sympathetic towards all the people that have been cycled through vVv's roster.

Personally, I've always had high regard for them as a community team but the more and more these things keep popping up I feel like that's as far as they'll get as a team :/ (I'll add: this isn't necessarily bad and people shouldn't look down on them for it, but it does mean that vVv should possibly re-evaluate their structure)

To the player, you should probably elaborate to avoid pointless drama without factual evidence for anything. If people want to agree with you on the statement that vVv has wronged you please say something more constructive... For all we know they accepted you to the team then later provided a contract which you disagreed with on certain points. Give us something other than your word that they have lied to you... @_@

edit: didn't notice the dates-no clue how much my reply applies but I'll just leave it as it is.
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
uberism
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada271 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 05:39:46
January 29 2013 05:39 GMT
#27
what did vvv offer you? I'm curious
TheGiftedApe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1243 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 05:50:26
January 29 2013 05:47 GMT
#28
-delete-
xO-Gaming.com || [xO]TheGiftedApe.364 || xO-Gaming Manager.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 06:06:39
January 29 2013 06:00 GMT
#29
http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/59891-vvv-gaming-bids-farewell-to-its-starcraft-2-division/
From Babytoss
"I see all the talk about "We will coordinate with you guys with a good-bye thread" was nothing else but a lie.

Well, the truth is, the division as a whole agreed to leave vVv due to lack of visible support from upper management, which was always busy with LoL community inhouses and other stuff, and SC2 was just a bother to them. Alas, here goes my statement, why I and the others decided to leave:

"As of today, I am no longer part of vVv Gaming. We decided to part ways on mutual agreement. Here is my personal statement:

"It is time to move on. I joined vVv Gaming in April 2012, with hopes to grow both as a person and a StarCraft 2 player. I ended up coming up with Aspire in the end, to create the desired environment not just for myself, but also for other like-minded people, who wished to pursue StarCraft 2 on more competitive level.

In the end, the direction, which vVv Gaming began to take in last three months was in contradiction to the old values, reasons why I joined the organization and promises from the management, which began directing focus in other way, with their actions and decisions. As such, I believe moving on is the best way for both sides. I personally cannot continue supporting an organization, which doesn't visibly support my division, my team and the game.

All in all, if it wasn't for me joining vVv Gaming, I'd never get to chance to meet some of the awesome people here, I would not learn to be a captain of a team. Despite of all, thank you for all that time. I and my team may be leaving vVv Gaming, but I am not leaving StarCraft 2."

From Hiei
The statement from RobZ is misleading, here's how it really went down.

Upper management removes the SC2 community, and the sponsered team (1 month after adding a High level player), but decides to keep the Aspire program. The point of the Aspire program (in our eyes) was to get us to a level to play on the sponsored team.

With the sponsored team being removed, a clear lack of direction upper management wanted to take with the division, no interest being shown from the upper management in concerns with the happenings with in the SC2 division, and the lack of communication between upper management and the SC2 division members/managers, the ENTIRE SC2 division lost faith that upper management truly had the best interest in the SC2 division at heart.

The excuse we were given from upper management was "they were spread to thin" and focusing on other projects. It just so happens that all of those projects focused on LoL. I'm fine with that, if that's their passion, go for it. But when other people within the SC2 community want to step up and get things rolling, because upper management doesn't is dragging their feet, the community members were constantly getting shut down, or sometimes not even addressed at all.

So the SC2 division came to the conclusion that vVv's upper management was only serving as a hindrance, and served no real use to the division as a whole, so the Aspire program decided to leave vVv.

If I'm wrong, may I be struck down where I stand (sit).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
January 29 2013 06:06 GMT
#30
I'm pretty sure I warned everyone way back in the first thread that vVv ever posted that they were a joke. Oh well. Maybe someday people will start believing what the Prophet Michael Donovan has to say.
Nerski
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1095 Posts
January 29 2013 07:06 GMT
#31
There is pretty much nothing good to say about a situation like this, other then the whole thing is unfortunate for NuB all vVv drama aside. Clearly joining a team only to find it defunct shortly after is a frustrating situation to walk into. Though raging on the forum may not be the best way to present that frustration in a constructive way that achieves something positive.
Twitter: @GoForNerski /// Youtube: Youtube.com/nerskisc
Eggi
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
478 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 07:30:45
January 29 2013 07:24 GMT
#32
On January 29 2013 14:22 Nooborghini wrote:
Thank you for nothing. I seriously hope you guys get past your lying and mistreatment of players.

You should NOT be allowed to TOUCH a eSports scene AT ALL.
Lying 110% all the time, anything that you guys EVER say should NEVER be trusted.


why would you bump your own thread...
I personally would be thankful for a team to pick me up for being high master.
No reason to be bitter this happens to pro's alot.(quantic, reign, etc etc)
Be happy you got some exposure and not be a self righteous person as if everything is entitled to you. Its eSports it can be shady.
I dont blame vVv either if they want to stay afloat they need to invest into the big market game right now(LoL)

that aside, vVv has always been close to my heart.
wish them well in future
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
January 29 2013 11:47 GMT
#33
I'm almost positive more will be said on the topic later, to clear out all the misunderstandings.
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3366
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 16m
Replay Cast
23h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.