• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 7827

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7825 7826 7827 7828 7829 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
June 09 2017 21:40 GMT
#156521
On June 10 2017 06:13 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:09 Ernaine wrote:
You are a bit right. I remember watching the golf course video. And surely I have to admit, Trump has a different mode which he can potentially enter.

But when it comes to Comey, he either lies, or admits he lied, or refuses to answer. Not lying isn't easy when truth is not on your side and you are in a desperate fight with someone who does.

But we also have to wonder what the presidency did to Trump's sanity so far.


I consider his weight, general health, diet and stressful lifestyle. Then I consider his age and wonder how long this can continue.

depends how unreliable his doctor's note is.
IF you take his last doctor's note on his health stats as correct; putting them into the first more detailed lifespan calculator I found
https://www.johnhancockinsurance.com/life/life-expectancy-tool.aspx
puts estimated lifespan at early 90s.

The social security actuarial tables (which are far less specific, being only age/gender) say average lifespan would be about 15 more years, so 85.

those are of course averages (under/over I think, not sure though)

While his lifestyle his high stress and his diet is rather poor; his weight isn't THAT high; and his diet isn't terrible, a lot of people's diets really aren't that good. He doesn't have overt major health problems; many people by that age do have such issues. So those numbers could well be pretty accurate. He can also afford top end medical care of course.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 21:44:29
June 09 2017 21:42 GMT
#156522
--mispost
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
June 09 2017 21:43 GMT
#156523
On June 10 2017 06:32 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:28 NewSunshine wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:19 Danglars wrote:
On June 10 2017 05:16 NewSunshine wrote:
On June 10 2017 04:56 Danglars wrote:
On June 10 2017 02:22 NewSunshine wrote:
On June 10 2017 01:57 Danglars wrote:
I think the best thing to do is criticize him for things that deserve criticism and applaud him for things that deserve praise. Calling his supporters blind is admitting to blindness yourself.

I used the words "blindly supporting", describing the action and not the person. And the primary person in the thread to which I was referring was you, "taking whatever good you could find". You're the one supporting a president and celebrating because he wasn't incriminated worse than he was yesterday, which was still pretty badly. There comes a point where someone just doesn't deserve to be defended anymore. What has he done that's positive that I'm supposed to applaud? I can give credit where it's due, but I don't see any.

Quote me celebrating. Contentment at the truth getting out is more like it.

You should pay more attention to people that also criticize the president. We certainly don't need any more denizens that demand hopping aboard the Trump hysteria bandwagon to prove they aren't blind. It's deciding the conclusion of Trump supporters and then seeking only angles that support your conclusion. You'll find yourself caught without terms for people that believe the president in everything he calls fake news, because you are a broad brush criticizer.

Enough harping on how awful I am for expressing my distaste for the president, I asked you a very specific question. What has president Trump actually accomplished, that should merit anything other than criticism and dismay? What should I be applauding? You seem to be upset that he's only garnering criticism here, but show me that he deserves anything else.

I put no onus on you to applaud; you may be as critical as you like of Trump. That's your right. I'm calling your attention to how carelessly you call others blind when you yourself exhibit blindness.

I don't care how you feel about how I feel about Trump. Answer the question I asked, if you feel I am unjustly harsh on president Trump, if you feel I am ignoring accomplishments he has made. What are they? I welcome all additional information. Or continue to not answer me.


Gorsuch. Gorsuch is such an enormous win. Voting for Trump was 100% justified as a conservative for the sake of the court.

many of them do seem to feel that way. it's sad that people would think that way. shows they don't really care about the law or constitution itself; but only pushing their own interpretation of it. also disregards the vast amount of other consequences.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22638 Posts
June 09 2017 21:49 GMT
#156524
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Ernaine
Profile Joined May 2017
60 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 21:50:16
June 09 2017 21:49 GMT
#156525
Isn't Gorsuch the guy who said a truck driver should let himself freeze to death, or be fired?

IF you take his last doctor's note on his health stats as correct; putting them into the first more detailed lifespan calculator I found


IF you take his last doctor's note, he will surely reach the age of 135.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
June 09 2017 21:50 GMT
#156526
Not a subpoena, unfortunately.

xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
June 09 2017 21:53 GMT
#156527
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.

Given how demonstrably crooked that Hillary and the Clintons are, I highly doubt that.
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
June 09 2017 21:54 GMT
#156528
On June 10 2017 06:53 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.

Given how demonstrably crooked that Hillary and the Clintons are, I highly doubt that.

or your estimation of how demonstrably crooked they are is simply wrong; and does not hold up at all to objective scrutiny.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
June 09 2017 21:55 GMT
#156529
On June 10 2017 06:49 Ernaine wrote:
Isn't Gorsuch the guy who said a truck driver should let himself freeze to death, or be fired?

Show nested quote +
IF you take his last doctor's note on his health stats as correct; putting them into the first more detailed lifespan calculator I found


IF you take his last doctor's note, he will surely reach the age of 135.

that is the one referred to yes for Gorsuch.
There may well be caveats to how that issue was portrayed that make it less clear-cut than it sounds like when put that way; I no longer remember.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 22:02:48
June 09 2017 21:56 GMT
#156530
On June 10 2017 06:53 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.

Given how demonstrably crooked that Hillary and the Clintons are, I highly doubt that.

Wanna tell us all about Uranium One again? It's a good story. I particularly like the time travel parts.

Clinton isn't squeaky clean but in thirty years of public service she hasn't even come close to the problems we've seen in six months of Trump. Clinton Cash is a hit job and a work of fiction designed to be lapped up by the uncritical Fox News audience who couldn't fact check whether water is wet.

The Clinton Foundation actually did an awful lot of fantastic charity work and has not once been implicated in any of the self dealing slush fund scandals that the Trump Foundation has been repeatedly found guilty of.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Ernaine
Profile Joined May 2017
60 Posts
June 09 2017 21:58 GMT
#156531
On June 10 2017 06:53 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.

Given how demonstrably crooked that Hillary and the Clintons are, I highly doubt that.



Given how demonstrably crooked you are, I highly doubt that.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 21:59:46
June 09 2017 21:59 GMT
#156532
On June 10 2017 06:54 zlefin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:53 xDaunt wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.

Given how demonstrably crooked that Hillary and the Clintons are, I highly doubt that.

or your estimation of how demonstrably crooked they are is simply wrong; and does not hold up at all to objective scrutiny.


But credit to the GOP, their years long smear campaign did its job. There are people out there who think Trump is a nightmare but still somehow think "Clinton would have been worse" even though they can't really say why. Just vague shit about corruption. That is how far up Fox News' ass some people are.
Never Knows Best.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
June 09 2017 21:59 GMT
#156533
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.


Meaning they'd vote for Trump? I think Clinton could have publicly executed someone and she'd still have my vote. I don't recognize non-voting as a legitimate or respectable option. I'd sooner shoot myself than not participate in an election.
a_flayer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands2826 Posts
June 09 2017 22:02 GMT
#156534
On June 10 2017 06:59 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.


Meaning they'd vote for Trump? I think Clinton could have publicly executed someone and she'd still have my vote. I don't recognize non-voting as a legitimate or respectable option. I'd sooner shoot myself than not participate in an election.

Vote third party, write someone in... You really would have voted for someone who publicly executed someone? That is fucked up man.
When you came along so righteous with a new national hate, so convincing is the ardor of war and of men, it's harder to breathe than to believe you're a friend. The wars at home, the wars abroad, all soaked in blood and lies and fraud.
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 22:04:45
June 09 2017 22:04 GMT
#156535
On June 10 2017 06:59 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.


Meaning they'd vote for Trump? I think Clinton could have publicly executed someone and she'd still have my vote. I don't recognize non-voting as a legitimate or respectable option. I'd sooner shoot myself than not participate in an election.

the situation is a bit more complicated when the alternative is an unfit for office candidate like Trump; than if the opponent were someone reasonable like McCain or Romney.
I'm guessing Gors is referring to the scenario of a reasonable opponent (which usually occurs); rather than this unusual case of an unreasonable opponent.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 22:08:48
June 09 2017 22:06 GMT
#156536
On June 10 2017 07:02 a_flayer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:59 Mohdoo wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.


Meaning they'd vote for Trump? I think Clinton could have publicly executed someone and she'd still have my vote. I don't recognize non-voting as a legitimate or respectable option. I'd sooner shoot myself than not participate in an election.

Vote third party, write someone in... You really would have voted for someone who publicly executed someone? That is fucked up man.


Voting 3rd party only serves my own ego by choosing to preserve my identity. If people are able to separate their identity from political votes, voting 3rd party is suddenly just a giant waste of time. But I've derailed enough discussions with my militant views of 3rd party voting so I'll try not to do the same.

I take an exceedingly utilitarian perspective on voting and view party primaries as the proper avenue for signaling "ideal interests", such as voting for Bernie etc. Once it is "go time", that shit stops being important.

On June 10 2017 07:04 zlefin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:59 Mohdoo wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.


Meaning they'd vote for Trump? I think Clinton could have publicly executed someone and she'd still have my vote. I don't recognize non-voting as a legitimate or respectable option. I'd sooner shoot myself than not participate in an election.

the situation is a bit more complicated when the alternative is an unfit for office candidate like Trump; than if the opponent were someone reasonable like McCain or Romney.
I'm guessing Gors is referring to the scenario of a reasonable opponent (which usually occurs); rather than this unusual case of an unreasonable opponent.


Right. If Clinton publicly executed someone, I'd vote for Romney/Kasich/Bush in a heartbeat. But I'd take a Hilary the executioner over Cruz/Trump/Ryan and other trash.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 22:08:35
June 09 2017 22:08 GMT
#156537
oops sorry double post
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
June 09 2017 22:08 GMT
#156538
On June 10 2017 07:02 a_flayer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2017 06:59 Mohdoo wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:49 Gorsameth wrote:
On June 10 2017 06:36 Mohdoo wrote:
People need to ask themselves why they supported Clinton and realize a lot of people are in the same boat with Trump. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you even somewhat like the candidate you chose. Clinton would have given me the court I wanted.

The difference being that I think everyone in this thread would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato if she did half the shit Trump has done.


Meaning they'd vote for Trump? I think Clinton could have publicly executed someone and she'd still have my vote. I don't recognize non-voting as a legitimate or respectable option. I'd sooner shoot myself than not participate in an election.

Vote third party, write someone in... You really would have voted for someone who publicly executed someone? That is fucked up man.

Greater good. Trump ran on a platform of taking the healthcare that millions of Americans rely on to literally not die away from them. If Clinton ran on a platform of leaving Obamacare in place and eating puppies and Trump ran on a platform of scrapping Obamacare and rescuing puppies then you still have to vote Clinton. This is life and death for millions of Americans.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Buckyman
Profile Joined May 2014
1364 Posts
June 09 2017 22:11 GMT
#156539
Not engaging in a regulatory culture war against his political detractors' lifestyle is even bigger than Gorush or Paris. I'll take inflammatory tweets over regulatory misconduct any day.

Someone commented upthread to the effect that every week of Trump is a shitshow worse than anything during the Obama or Clinton campaign. But there was a week near the end of Obama's tenure where he pushed through an absurd number of expensive regulations with an insufficient public comment period.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-09 22:16:38
June 09 2017 22:16 GMT
#156540
On June 10 2017 07:11 Buckyman wrote:
Not engaging in a regulatory culture war against his political detractors' lifestyle is even bigger than Gorush or Paris. I'll take inflammatory tweets over regulatory misconduct any day.

Someone commented upthread to the effect that every week of Trump is a shitshow worse than anything during the Obama or Clinton campaign. But there was a week near the end of Obama's tenure where he pushed through an absurd number of expensive regulations with an insufficient public comment period.


A culture war is what you would call this? What culture? Coal culture? Please don't tell me that's a thing.
Prev 1 7825 7826 7827 7828 7829 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1239
910 122
Hyun 84
Snow 70
NotJumperer 45
Bale 35
Noble 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto286
League of Legends
JimRising 619
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g7263
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft423
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft161
NeuroSwarm123
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1112
• Rush1108
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 5m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.