• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7565 users

Getting to know you. - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
1hp
Profile Joined January 2005
Korea (South)903 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-30 18:04:32
July 30 2005 18:03 GMT
#81
James, born in Australia, Korea (South) parents. I am newbie at writing/novice at speaking Korean. I'm actually pretty good at English for my age.

I still live in Australia (NSW), hope to finish high-school and go on a tour around Europe (I am crazy about European history, particularly Rome and Germany in the WWs). I will then come back here and maybe become a History teacher? Maybe something with better pay.

I'm only 14, I totally suck at SC. I guess you could call me an only child, because my brother (who is 11 yers older than me) moved out a year or so ago. TLnet is my homepage, I'm an avid fan of Inter Milan and I want to be Italian in a future life. Oh, and I'm Christian though my faith is slipping away atm.

PS: My Korean name sounds like "doll" in Korean - Jung (In Australia my parents made it Chung >.< ) In-Young. For those who have small eyes and couldnt see past the brackets, it's Jung In-Young. "In-hyung" = doll.
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-30 18:06:49
July 30 2005 18:04 GMT
#82
On July 31 2005 01:37 mensrea wrote:


that EDIT was a message to the admins... like mine.

Im back, in pog form!
[cF]TridenT
Profile Joined August 2004
United States665 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-30 18:10:00
July 30 2005 18:07 GMT
#83
Hey my real name is Steve and am 20 years old. I was born in Houston Texas but have been living in california since I was 6. I am currently located in San Bernardino CA. I have been attending UCSB(University California Santa Barbara) since fall 2003 But due to financial and academic reasons I am taking a year off to complete my major prerequisites for my economics major at a local community college. During high school I never really worked hard at anythign besides running(and girls). I have been playing starcraft/bw since day one.. I played war2 before sc was out ... I spend most of my timing talking/hanging with my girlfriend of 1 year.. I also do a bit of aggressive rollerblading and love rollerhockey. I also am a pretty big anime fan when i get a chance to watch some :D. I dont really game as much as I use to. I play a bit of BW and WAr3 just to keep intouch with my gamer friends .. I have a very addictive personality and for that reason I have never touch any drugs or alcohol. I know this might sound corny but I live my life by the golden rule "Treat others the way you want to be treated" I think that is a great way to live ... THere is much more i can write but I dont want to bore anyone If anyone wants to chat or learn more hit me up on AIM or msn.. Aim:Rollergoku MSN: Franklin_lore@umail.ucsb.edu
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-30 19:00:40
July 30 2005 18:57 GMT
#84
hi, names felix, 18 years old, currently living in aachen, germany, but soon to move to frankfurt, when my abitur (explanation is given from some other germans in this thread i think^^) is done, cause my dad lives there. my parents are pretty much divorced, not on the paper though, cause there would be problems with their jobs, catholic crap but thats not a problem for me anymore, probably also cause they can still look into each others eyes and the relationship continues on a friendship-like base.
my brother (20 currently) moved out to frankfurt a year ago too.
what can i say, i enjoy playing bw and football with my friends(soccer for my american friends) all the time :D im a big fan of eintracht frankfurt, and of the korean football player du-ri cha, maybe some koreans know him. got his autograph and met him several times during their training :D coolest and nicest guy on earth. du-ri
at the moment im still in high school, but finishing soon, going to make my civil service then (the counter-army thing) and i have no idea what to study yet. gotta see what the future will bring, playing with the thought of being a policeman though. i did a practical course for 2 weeks at the police, and i liked it, but there's so much more to do, it's just an idea.
one more thing to say would be that im really into metal and also living it, from the inside and outside. "its more than my religion, its the only way to live!"
still im a nice guy to talk to i think, also cause im a good listener,
and i like laughing almost as much as drone :D
so much more to write, but im gonna stop here, it's already gotten much longer than i thought. over and out!
jeremy clarkson = god
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
July 30 2005 19:05 GMT
#85
Proof that chicken` really IS metal.

[image loading]
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
July 30 2005 19:08 GMT
#86
Hippie?!
Casper...
Profile Joined October 2002
Liberia4948 Posts
July 30 2005 19:12 GMT
#87
hi
no
JAM THE FUCKER!
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
July 30 2005 19:15 GMT
#88
On July 31 2005 04:12 Casper... wrote:
hi
no

When I saw you were the last to read this post ~ I knew you'd have something like that.

Well we all know you're a friendly ghost who makes children laugh. For whatever reason.
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-30 19:20:50
July 30 2005 19:20 GMT
#89
On July 31 2005 04:05 Smurg wrote:
Proof that chicken` really IS metal.



lol
but my little weakness: if you look close you can read "Jay Chou rules" on the monitor :D
jeremy clarkson = god
NeverEndingStory
Profile Joined February 2005
446 Posts
July 30 2005 20:34 GMT
#90
Drone,I am sure you are really cool/positive person the way you introduced yourself was very funny;)
Playing pokah
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
July 30 2005 20:39 GMT
#91
Eivind is one of the nicest/coolest guys you will ever meet.

Thats why I have to meet him. :/ Haha.
LazySCV
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
United States2942 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-04-06 23:03:20
July 30 2005 21:53 GMT
#92
--- Nuked ---
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
July 30 2005 22:03 GMT
#93
Aww, a bit sad you don't like people much in general... :/ I guess with a lot of siblings you have enough people at home...but you got homeschooled as well? Not much time for close friends?
LazySCV
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
United States2942 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-30 22:14:35
July 30 2005 22:14 GMT
#94
--- Nuked ---
NonYold
Profile Joined April 2004
United States2814 Posts
July 30 2005 22:18 GMT
#95
hi, im nony... and im a level 99 enchanter in inc mythology (for those <5 people who get this inside joke)
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
July 30 2005 22:18 GMT
#96
Fair enough, you've got the internet ~ make some of the best and loyal friends on here anyway haha.
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-30 22:20:15
July 30 2005 22:19 GMT
#97
On July 31 2005 07:18 NonY wrote:
hi, im nony... and im a level 99 enchanter in inc mythology (for those <5 people who get this inside joke)

Hi, I'm Anakin Skywalker...and I'm a Sith-Lord.

Sounds like a Mac switch-parody joke.
teh leet newb
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1999 Posts
July 30 2005 23:59 GMT
#98
@camooT - Nope, I probably won't go into composition. I'll just stick to playing the work of the masters

@SuNDAnce - Yeah, I realize that Computer Science is a lot about logical thinking and problem solving. I take a lot of math classes, so hopefully I'll be able to learn more about deeper thinking and stuff. I just had a fascination for computer hardware, so I learned more about it. Don't want to be like my dad, who's a math major and a computer scientist, but doesn't know what a video card is -_-

@HeadBangaa - Lol, thanks.

@LaZyScV - Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin are awesome Try Neon Genesis Evangelion, that would have to be one of my favorites.
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-31 00:13:59
July 31 2005 00:12 GMT
#99
--- Nuked ---
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
July 31 2005 00:43 GMT
#100
Hi, I'm Chris born in Poland on Dec '82 (I lived in Lybia for 3 years though but it was quite a while ago ^_^). Currently I'm studying Philosophy at the local univ. I play some games for fun but I still spend most of my time drinking with friends ^ ^
My life is too chaotic and complicated to even brief it here so I'll end it here
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
OGKoka 280
ByuN 279
SHIN 96
MindelVK 23
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi340
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV493
League of Legends
• Jankos3600
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 9m
OSC
11h 9m
Replay Cast
11h 9m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.