• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12508 users

Getting to know you. - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
SickTighT
Profile Joined April 2007
United States337 Posts
April 16 2009 04:56 GMT
#161
epic bump lol
aka's Is[fOrGe], f0cUs)Panic
iSCOUT4u
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States327 Posts
April 16 2009 04:57 GMT
#162
Hello my name is Kelly. Im 24 years old and have lived in nor cal my whole life so far...went to CC but im done with school i think....just working and saving up right now....i play terran as u can see at the D+ level....i only play a few games a week though. I also like warhammer (the table top game). I love movies...just saw observe and report...it was ok.
<3 R1CH <3 TL Just ordered a TL shirt and can't wait :)
mmgoose
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
769 Posts
April 16 2009 04:58 GMT
#163
hi my name's frank and i was told i unconsciously talk dirty when ordering from a drive in and my testicles retract whenever i lick a 9 volt battery (which i enjoy very much but no, i'm not addicted).
And you know if a grandmother had a penis she would be a grandfather.
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-16 05:05:38
April 16 2009 05:03 GMT
#164
On April 16 2009 13:58 mmgoose wrote:
hi my name's frank and i was told i unconsciously talk dirty when ordering from a drive in and my testicles retract whenever i lick a 9 volt battery (which i enjoy very much but no, i'm not addicted).

I had stuff posted here but fuck it

thread is over. nobody on TL is nearly as interesting as this guy.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
April 16 2009 05:05 GMT
#165
Hi my name is Evan. I am a gosu A+ player and play zerg. I have refused several offers from STX, SKT1, and KTF already because I don't think there good enough. I have also been called the songbird of my generation and I like to lie alot.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-16 05:16:35
April 16 2009 05:13 GMT
#166
Oh well since it got bumped anyway...

Name's Richard, will be 25 this summer, spent the last four years studying at Jacksonville University in Florida, I'll graduate this May and fly back to Sweden, maybe for good. I have a crude and inappropriate sense of humor, I don't watch TV but my favorite show that I can get on the internet is Simpsons, screw family guy. I love comic books but haven't bought one in years, gonna get a sheitload of them and read all I want when I settle down. Favorite comic book is Preacher. I've been slightly overweight for half a decade but I'm just too damn lazy to get back into shape. Never been in love.

Uuh...I'm pretty big and macho but I've found out I'm very easy to upset emotionally (if you're a girl, for some reason guys don't get to me). Smoker, can't seem to stop. Love old music. I'm a sucker for girls with short black hair, probably because I saw Ghost at a young age. I think I'm a very calm and objective person, I usually try my best to see an issue from both sides, but sometimes I think I might just be a self-important douche.

Bedtime. I love sleeping.

Edit: oh, and whenever I post I always spend at least 10 minutes trying to get the wording perfectly for whatever simple little thing I'm trying to say, and immediately after I press post I re-read my entire post looking for spelling errors, even though I did it countless times when I wrote it. Might have a slight form of OCD.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
April 16 2009 05:34 GMT
#167
i'm Forsythe LaFleur and I'm spending my life translating the works of Shakespeare into morse code
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings49
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 722
ZZZero.O 118
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
Doublelift5580
JimRising 353
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4075
Other Games
summit1g9430
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1894
Livibee457
C9.Mang0413
Maynarde157
ArmadaUGS42
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• musti20045 32
• Sammyuel 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.