• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:47
CEST 05:47
KST 12:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

[H] I'm losing all my games

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
tUUTZ
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 22:12:50
December 09 2011 22:12 GMT
#1
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, ban me whatever. For a week or so I have lost almost all of my games. I just don't get this game anymore. I have never won TvZ, but TvT used to be easy and TvP used to be stim and win. Last 25 or so games I've been playing with aroung 10% win ratio.

How can I get back to the shape/skill level I used to be at?

Here are those replays: [url blocked].

You probably won't watch them as there is pretty many. My analysis: I do everything wrong.

btw. I'm low masters, soon gonna drop to bronze.

User was warned for this post
galtdunn
Profile Joined March 2011
United States977 Posts
December 09 2011 22:14 GMT
#2
There is no right place to post this thread, idc what forum. You obviously aren't willing to help yourself, so why should you expect TL to help you?
Currently editing items in the DotA 2 wiki. PM for questions/suggestions.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
December 09 2011 22:25 GMT
#3
Copied and pasted from another thread:

Hey, here's a few tips that'll help your replays get analyzed.
First, calm down. You're more likely to get help if you don't look like you're just QQing.

Pick one representative replay and analyze it yourself. This accomplished a few things.
1. It's REQUIRED by forum guidelines and you thread could be closed because of this alone.
2. People are much more likely to watch one replay than four.
3. People are more likely to help you if they see you put effort into your OP.
3. You'll get better responses/analysis that are targeted for you and may clear up your misconceptions.

Use a replay sharing website, as megaupload is difficult to use and may contain viruses.
And generally your OP is just way too barren.
Moderator
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 22:37:48
December 09 2011 22:34 GMT
#4
You're in Masters but you've never won a TvZ, and TvP is just stim and win?

Man, why am I not in Masters?
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
December 09 2011 22:37 GMT
#5
This happens to a lot of people, so don't beat yourself up. A lot of stuff happens, the game changes, bad players drop out, good players get better, overall the competition gets stiffer as you get worse or stay the same. I went on a streak of maybe 80-100 games where I was losing maybe 90% or more. I thought I was getting better and about to break Masters then bam, everything changes. It sucks, but it happens. Worst thing that can happen is you'll get demoted. So what? That's what happened to me, so I changed races, I'm having fun, and now I can tell I'm getting better. Don't define your self worth by a game, define it by how you deal with dificult situation and you'll be much happier and more apt to improve. So if you rewrite your post to say something like, "this is what I'm having trouble with, here are some selected replays, I'm open to suggestions, please help me out," you'll get just that, good suggestions and help.
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
thurst0n
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States611 Posts
December 09 2011 22:37 GMT
#6
If you read forum guidelines you will see that it tells you to give synopsis of game to show that you've given it your own analysis, to show that you've tried to think it through. That's the idea behind the guidelines, and IMO that's the only thing your post really needs is an explanation of the games, and why you think YOU lost. If you're in masters you WILL not go to bronze, that's just funny to think about. I'm in platinum, played a couple games on my buddies silver account and it is a noticeable difference.

UPloading to somewhere like sc2rep will also get you more replies, no one wants to wait 60 seconds to download your replays bro..

I'm just griping but do we really need 25 replays, are you not able to pick maybe one for each matchup (perhaps 2 games for each matchup)

This is just such a general broad topic that it's basically impossible to give advice.
Perhaps I shouldnt even attempt advice due to my level and terran not being my main race, but heres what I noticed.
Could use a little more care with army. I saw you trying to do a nice slow steady push, and you got so focused on the mutas the banelings killed your marines which were already spread out pretty nicely. It seems like your push's are just slightly late, you basically waited until he got mutas and enough banelings, you had a nice push ready to go when zerg was taking his third. Also your own third was pretty late. Later that same game you're trying to push him (on creep) you push really far, he's building banelings up his ramp, but you're so sidetracked with the mutas in your base you let 3/4 of your army sit on his ramp with 3unsieged siege tanks... micro mistakes can lose the game and for me this is what happened to you, after that you didnt have a chance because his supply was double yours.
P.S. I'm nub. If you'd like you can follow me @xthurst but its not worth it ill be honest
tUUTZ
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland122 Posts
December 09 2011 22:57 GMT
#7
Sorry for my retarded post.

I'm just really depressed about my shitness. It's hard for me to ask specific help as no matter what my opponent does, I will lose.
wookiearmor
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4 Posts
December 09 2011 23:03 GMT
#8
maybe you should commit suicide because you sound really annoying....

If you really want help stop whining and ask correctly. Get yourself set up to succeed, not to fail miserably.



User was warned for this post
SO I Heard MECH was Guuuuddddd....
tUUTZ
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland122 Posts
December 09 2011 23:07 GMT
#9
On December 10 2011 08:03 wookiearmor wrote:
maybe you should commit suicide

Thanks for the tip, I've been thinking about this lately. Any tips on how to do it?
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
December 09 2011 23:12 GMT
#10
Please follow strategy forum guidelines when opening threads.
Moderator
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 215
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2231
Shuttle 1373
Bale 55
Dewaltoss 49
Snow 38
Noble 35
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor494
Other Games
summit1g8630
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft324
ArmadaUGS59
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta18
• Letter146
• Response 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo767
• Stunt137
Other Games
• Scarra732
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 14m
OSC
18h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.