• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8987 users

Regarding the thread about me

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Zelthcon
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom53 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 03:40:02
October 05 2011 21:15 GMT
#1
Hello guys, There has been a thread about me recently concerning some form of 'tiehack' or maphack. I would like to point of several things.

1) Check through my ENTIRE match history before accusing me and you'll see I keep having "ties" where the game does not even begin and it gives both of us a tie, I WISH blizzard would fix the issue I have. why would I make myself have ties before the game even starts? It makes no sense.
2) Check my win streaks in my match history against masters / high master players, check our overviews and build orders and then do the same for my losses, why would I play legitmatly to get a record of 44-20 and then suddenly start using a tiehack? it makes no sense.

I wish I knew why it's been happening and why it's still happening now, as I say, check through my entire match history and you'll see big win streaks, also I've streamed live before now on justin.tv and a few people have even watched me play live, on EU, in master league. Since I play on both NA and EU however when I stream I lag pretty badly as I get a big army.

You have provided no 'proof' that I even maphack or tiehack, I sometimes in my games proxy my building sometimes it pays off other time it gives me instant losses because I proxy in the WRONG place, you're using confirmation bias here, you're only confirming the case where I did it successful, what about instances where I fail to proxy the correct location?

Regarding me being a member of Mixed Fruit, Gyroscope is full of crap and is going to get his ass handed to him when I've spoken to the other founder of mixed fruit, MFCeon / Ceonsamea as Ceonsamea WILL BE having harsh words with gyroscope for his pathetic message he said in the other thread.

Feel free to add me on battle.net -
Zelthcon.648

I will play a match and you can even STREAM the game live if you wish. I have games of me on youtube that were also casted if you wish to see them.
On October 06 2011 11:58 caradoc wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

nail in coffin. goodbye sir.
At first you do not succeed, then the results disagree.
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 21:18:42
October 05 2011 21:18 GMT
#2
Hmm if its a bug need to get attention from Blizzard, if its a maphack it needs Blizzard attention. Either way, it will get fixed eventually.
Edit:first

User was temp banned for this post.
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Initiative
Profile Joined July 2011
United States131 Posts
October 05 2011 21:20 GMT
#3
I think your sig sums you up pretty well
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
October 05 2011 21:23 GMT
#4
You sir, fail.

User was warned for this post
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 21:24:12
October 05 2011 21:23 GMT
#5
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 06 2011 06:15 Zelthcon wrote:
Hello guys, There has been a thread about me recently concerning some form of 'tiehack' or maphack. I would like to point of several things.

1) Check through my ENTIRE match history before accusing me and you'll see I keep having "ties" where the game does not even begin and it gives both of us a tie, I WISH blizzard would fix the issue I have. why would I make myself have ties before the game even starts? It makes no sense.
2) Check my win streaks in my match history against masters / high master players, check our overviews and build orders and then do the same for my losses, why would I play legitmatly to get a record of 44-20 and then suddenly start using a tiehack? it makes no sense.

I wish I knew why it's been happening and why it's still happening now, as I say, check through my entire match history and you'll see big win streaks, also I've streamed live before now on justin.tv and a few people have even watched me play live, on EU, in master league. Since I play on both NA and EU however when I stream I lag pretty badly as I get a big army.

You have provided no 'proof' that I even maphack or tiehack, I sometimes in my games proxy my building sometimes it pays off other time it gives me instant losses because I proxy in the WRONG place, you're using confirmation bias here, you're only confirming the case where I did it successful, what about instances where I fail to proxy the correct location?

Regarding me being a member of Mixed Fruit, Gyroscope is full of crap and is going to get his ass handed to him when I've spoken to the other founder of mixed fruit, MFCeon / Ceonsamea as Ceonsamea WILL BE having harsh words with gyroscope for his pathetic message he said in the other thread.

Feel free to add me on battle.net -
Zelthcon.648

I will play a match and you can even STREAM the game live if you wish. I have games of me on youtube that were also casted if you wish to see them.


If all you did was simply "Wish" they would fix the issue rather than reporting, making a thread, or bringing public attention to it then that's exploiting an obvious error with the game, which is just as bad.
In most cases you are innocent until proven guilty as you've said, but nothing really adds up in your favor with the evidence we've been provided.
All of the old map hackers that have been debated upon could have hacked and we'll never know in some cases, but just because they streamed their gameplay doesn't make them automatically innocent.
That being said, if you are actually experience problems you should be talking to blizzard, not TL, that's pretty much all I have to say :/
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
dichelloj
Profile Joined April 2011
United States10 Posts
October 05 2011 21:25 GMT
#6
On October 06 2011 06:20 Initiative wrote:
I think your sig sums you up pretty well



Who are you to judge someone?
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
October 05 2011 21:26 GMT
#7
This almost certainly isn't worth a thread, but...

I'd like to note the words "I'm innocent" or "I didn't hack" are conspicuously absent from this post.
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 21:46:44
October 05 2011 21:32 GMT
#8
so, if I understand well, you are the ONLY guy on the whole server to whom this phenomenon is happening? really? did you try to tell blizz or something? (not trying to be a douche here btw, just asking).

And is insulting your team chief really a good thing? the more I read, the more you do seem to fit the description he gave of you...
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
eXwOn
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada351 Posts
October 05 2011 21:35 GMT
#9
Well thankfully this isn't of concern anymore:
what really scares me is, he might be on this forum, reading this post and pretending to be horrified at someone hacking


Anywho, battlenet can be weird sometimes. I remember in the original I could DC and it would be impossible to drop me, and everyone thought I was a hacker (

Best of luck, and thanks for clearing everything up! ^^
#2 in the world on the ladders!!! 3.31.11 :D:D:D
Zelthcon
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom53 Posts
October 05 2011 21:36 GMT
#10
On October 06 2011 06:26 Omnipresent wrote:
This almost certainly isn't worth a thread, but...

I'd like to note the words "I'm innocent" or "I didn't hack" are conspicuously absent from this post.


Because it would make no difference to the community if I added them words into my post, if I did say "im innocent" or "i didnt hack" people would just throw insults at me saying "yeah you would say that".

Would also like to note, other people IN THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT ME have admitted this bug happening to them in the past, go read through all 9 pages and you'll see several people saying it's a bug and it's happend to them months and months ago.

Again check both my NA and EU accounts, both accounts have "ties" on them, does that mean I used a hack which instantly tied the game before it even loaded? No, it's a bug that's happend to me on both accounts, feel free to confirm it yourself.

Zelthcon.648
At first you do not succeed, then the results disagree.
Zelthcon
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom53 Posts
October 05 2011 21:39 GMT
#11
I would also like to add that my SC2 plays up alot aswell, if someone invites me to a game and I accept it alot of the time I get interface lag and I never get invited to the game. Same with party invites and games being hosted and also when i try hosting my own games, sometimes it appears to be loading then puts me back onto the screen where i select a map to host.
At first you do not succeed, then the results disagree.
Saber96
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom62 Posts
October 05 2011 21:39 GMT
#12
"Regarding me being a member of Mixed Fruit, Gyroscope is full of crap and is going to get his ass handed to him when I've spoken to the other founder of mixed fruit, MFCeon / Ceonsamea as Ceonsamea WILL BE having harsh words with gyroscope for his pathetic message he said in the other thread."

Well, what part of Gyroscope is full of crap? You are a member of Mixed Fruit last I heard, and from what I've seen in the channel, you've been quite aggressive a few times (not to be of course). I still don't see though how exactly Gyroscope is going to recieve harsh words. The two hardly take action without the other's consent, and if he didn't in this case, you're not in any power to enforce Ceon to do such a thing as to consult Gyroscope and give him harsh words. And I don't get how it was pathetic, he was just trying to clear his community's name which had gained a bad title for some reason in the midst of the thread.

Regardless, good to see it is a bug as you claim, although I'm not too sure. That proxy gate thing cheese is rather suspicious, but w/e, I think I remember that tie bug happening.

JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
October 05 2011 21:39 GMT
#13
I am not writing about whether he does or does not hack. Whether such a "tie-hack exists" is beyond what I can clearly say at this point.

What I can say though, is after playing over five thousand ladder games since release I have received ties for winning in maybe ten games. Not good odds, but they have happened to me as well.

This is not including the periods when the ladders gets bugged out for all of bnet.

I dunno though, your bad manner and particular phrases you employ prior to tying a game lead me to believe two things about your character. You would do whatever you want to win. You know before the game ends that it will be a tie.
Thurokiir
Profile Joined June 2010
United States779 Posts
October 05 2011 21:40 GMT
#14
On October 06 2011 06:26 Omnipresent wrote:
This almost certainly isn't worth a thread, but...

I'd like to note the words "I'm innocent" or "I didn't hack" are conspicuously absent from this post.


No you're not a lawyer, no you're not clever. Take him up on his 1v1 if you feel like being an unbelieving douche.
Tahts halo dont worry
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
October 05 2011 21:42 GMT
#15
You come off super whiny in this post. I don't think you're going to get the reaction you intended here.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
sLiMpoweR
Profile Joined March 2009
United States430 Posts
October 05 2011 21:42 GMT
#16
He doth protest 2 much.
Team aMg
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
October 05 2011 21:45 GMT
#17
I'm sorry, but nothing you said convinced me of your not hacking. What I do know is this:

Your attitude ingame and in this post does nothing to help you, and just makes me and probably many people think that you are not sincere.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
October 05 2011 21:45 GMT
#18
Regarding me being a member of Mixed Fruit, Gyroscope is full of crap and is going to get his ass handed to him when I've spoken to the other founder of mixed fruit, MFCeon / Ceonsamea as Ceonsamea WILL BE having harsh words with gyroscope for his pathetic message he said in the other thread.


Harsh chastisement about to happen over the internet...
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
DeepBlu2
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States975 Posts
October 05 2011 21:45 GMT
#19
Why would it affect a single individual? I will not believe this claim until I hear a statement from a Blizzard representative or Excalibur, I believe who is a MVP on their forums or whatever... At the same time, however, I'm not saying you are guilty. At the current moment, however, it leans towards that. I will wait and see what evidence comes up that says otherwise.
u gotta sk8
TheChostoProject
Profile Joined May 2010
Mexico96 Posts
October 05 2011 21:48 GMT
#20
I'm with you man. Some kids here jump on the "omg he's a hacker" bandwagon way too easily with so litle "evidence". A single game where someone gets lucky and proxy gates the right location of builds detection, or moves his army is far from evidence for hacking. Sometimes people get lucky, sometimes shit happens.

As for the ties, i would think its more probably for it to be a bug, its not the first time strange shit has happened in bnet 2.0.

People should really try a bit harder before calling someone a hacker.
www.soundclick.com/thechostoproject
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2003
GuemChi 1587
Artosis 665
910 65
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 408
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox461
Other Games
summit1g7857
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft282
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 10m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.