• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6790 users

[Q] Mechanical Keyboard Recommendation - Page 15

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 54 Next
unDef
Profile Joined June 2010
United States85 Posts
March 19 2011 02:10 GMT
#281
Gotta say... they BlackWidow by Razer is a bit underrated. Coming from a true left-handed gamer I take very specific pride in my keyboard choices and I have found this keyboard is amazing.
Excuse me wat
JimSocks
Profile Joined February 2009
United States968 Posts
March 19 2011 03:13 GMT
#282
my 6gv2 also came today. feels awesome, stiffness doesn't bother me, although i've never tried browns or blues so i can't compare. the only other mechanical i've had was the old ibm ones with bucky springs.
my old keyboard's keys were spaced further apart, so still getting used to the compact keys. i haven't played any games yet, but just regular typing, my wpm feels faster.
i bought another one for my brother.
djcube
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States985 Posts
March 19 2011 03:23 GMT
#283
It's kind of strange, the keys suddenly feel like 10x softer after just using it for like an hour. I guess the initial roughness was just the usual adjustments to new equipment. My only quip now is that it feels like the lettering will rub off after like a week's use of typing.
ShangMing
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada106 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-19 03:41:33
March 19 2011 03:38 GMT
#284
My Das Ultimate just came in 2 days ago, and man it feels orgasmic to type now.

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get colored keycaps (just a nice marker since I still sometimes get "b" and "v" screwed up which is bad for playing terran -_-)? I can't buy from the official site since they don't ship to Canada, and even then its 5 keys for $15 which is hella expensive. I have heard that filco keycaps are compatible with das, but can't remember where I read that.
Strivers
Profile Joined November 2010
United States358 Posts
March 19 2011 07:06 GMT
#285
What kinda keyboard MC use?
These little dudes really like the blue stuff..
sawedust
Profile Joined December 2010
United States506 Posts
March 19 2011 07:12 GMT
#286
On March 19 2011 16:06 Strivers wrote:
What kinda keyboard MC use?


Black QSENN DT-35.
AllNight
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands86 Posts
March 19 2011 21:21 GMT
#287
On March 18 2011 09:58 ReadySteady wrote:
Nice! I heared a lot of positive feedback on the Cherry MX Reds. Im using Browns and I still like it but the Reds is even better they said so I am actually waiting for Noppoo Choc Mini in Reds or a keyboard with the same key layout as Noppoo


Where did you get your browns? I don't know where to get a keyboard with brown switches here in Holland, does someone know where to get one?
www.livestream.com/allnightsc2
radiumz0rz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States253 Posts
March 21 2011 15:52 GMT
#288
I got my Das Keyboard about two weeks ago after my Razer Lycosa broke (ugh). I am really impressed with it; however, I just wrote a 6 page paper on it this weekend and it made my hands tired.
Berkeley '10
dens0n
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany30 Posts
March 21 2011 16:06 GMT
#289
On March 15 2011 23:03 Noorgrin wrote:
i ordered a ZOWIE Celeritas (with browns) now, cause the Filco Majestouch (no tenkeyless) is not shipping before May...
+ the ZOWIE is 40€ cheaper on amazon and they ship it immediatelly.


Ordered it too, for the same reasons, you won't regret it, it's a great keyboard.
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 16:11:01
March 21 2011 16:09 GMT
#290
On March 20 2011 06:21 AllNight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2011 09:58 ReadySteady wrote:
Nice! I heared a lot of positive feedback on the Cherry MX Reds. Im using Browns and I still like it but the Reds is even better they said so I am actually waiting for Noppoo Choc Mini in Reds or a keyboard with the same key layout as Noppoo


Where did you get your browns? I don't know where to get a keyboard with brown switches here in Holland, does someone know where to get one?

try keyboardco.com, they are English and although their prices arent cheapest, they have the best sortiment of Filcos you can find. They have everything, nothing sold out yet, even red switches are there. Reliable company, I have my board from them.
Just another gold Protoss...
Touch
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada475 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 16:58:54
March 21 2011 16:58 GMT
#291
Be a man, get a Filco, plenty of websites that sell them.

As for Razers...I bought a non mechanical keyboard from them, I put my foot through it after it kept freezing up/keys stopped working mid game.
Sieg
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
March 21 2011 17:01 GMT
#292
Can't go wrong with a Das Keyboard! I have the Das Keyboard ultimate, and not only does it have the clicky tactile feeling (Cherry MX Blue switches) but it is also a conversation piece and sexy looking! (Blank keys)

It is pretty much amazing, typing on any other keyboard just feels gross now that I have a Das.
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
March 21 2011 17:02 GMT
#293
On March 22 2011 01:58 Touch wrote:
Be a man, get a Filco, plenty of websites that sell them.

As for Razers...I bought a non mechanical keyboard from them, I put my foot through it after it kept freezing up/keys stopped working mid game.


Lycosa maybe? I'm considering a new keyboard, and contemplating ways to destroy my Lycosa when I get a new one.
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
March 21 2011 18:41 GMT
#294
On March 22 2011 00:52 radiumz0rz wrote:
I got my Das Keyboard about two weeks ago after my Razer Lycosa broke (ugh). I am really impressed with it; however, I just wrote a 6 page paper on it this weekend and it made my hands tired.


If you're implying that the lycosa wouldn't have made your hands tired writing that paper, I call bs
RogueStatus
Profile Joined August 2010
266 Posts
March 21 2011 20:06 GMT
#295
Should be getting my 104 key filco w/ browns today. Been about 20 days since I ordered it from keyboardco.com. I hope it's worth the wait.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
March 21 2011 23:55 GMT
#296
Oh my god the wait for elitekeyboards to get their shit together and start shipping Leopolds is taking so long...
meltzu
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland41 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 06:48:23
March 22 2011 06:45 GMT
#297
Filco Majestouch with brown switches, luvin it. Used to have a Logitech g19 and would never go back to it. It just feels so great to type and play on

@RogueStatus: I got mine in just 2 days o_O
zivac
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia389 Posts
March 22 2011 07:40 GMT
#298
On March 22 2011 05:06 RogueStatus wrote:
Should be getting my 104 key filco w/ browns today. Been about 20 days since I ordered it from keyboardco.com. I hope it's worth the wait.


wow i guess you are not in europe?
Jago
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland390 Posts
March 22 2011 08:23 GMT
#299
On March 22 2011 16:40 zivac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2011 05:06 RogueStatus wrote:
Should be getting my 104 key filco w/ browns today. Been about 20 days since I ordered it from keyboardco.com. I hope it's worth the wait.


wow i guess you are not in europe?

He probably isn't, considering that 104 keys means US ANSI layout.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
March 22 2011 10:12 GMT
#300
On March 22 2011 17:23 Jago wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2011 16:40 zivac wrote:
On March 22 2011 05:06 RogueStatus wrote:
Should be getting my 104 key filco w/ browns today. Been about 20 days since I ordered it from keyboardco.com. I hope it's worth the wait.


wow i guess you are not in europe?

He probably isn't, considering that 104 keys means US ANSI layout.

keyboard co is based in the uk though, though customs it takes what 2 weeks to 3 months depending on how it all goes.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 143
910 47
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1735
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3176
shahzam551
JimRising 322
B2W.Neo175
C9.Mang0157
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.