• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9489 users

Guy hangs himself, streams it via webcam - Page 19

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Johnny Business
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1251 Posts
October 13 2010 11:16 GMT
#361
Exact opposite, Watched the thing live and I didn't feel anything.
Serious Business
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 13 2010 11:41 GMT
#362
On October 13 2010 20:16 Johnny Business wrote:
Exact opposite, Watched the thing live and I didn't feel anything.


What do you expect people to say in response to this? Lol?
Are you looking for negative comments? Or do you just want someone to call you an insensitive douche bag?

Posts like that seem to be undercover flame bait.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 13 2010 11:48 GMT
#363
Ya, I suggest that everyone just ignores that post.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Johnny Business
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 12:58:53
October 13 2010 12:50 GMT
#364
Ok it may have seem like a flame bait. But this thread pretty much sums it all up

https://www.flashback.org/t1323036 (in swedish sorry)

Translation of the OP. (google translate)
+ Show Spoiler +

I followed the spectacle live yesterday. Thought at first, like so many others, that there was a troll or just someone attentionwhore who wanted some attention. When it later turned out to be serious and the guy actually killed himself, I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.

After all these years on the Internet and all the crap you've seen I feel jaded. I've seen Muslims stoned, Chechens who cut the throats of prisoners of war, accidents of all kinds. I can read about accidents and tragic life stories in newspapers and online and almost feel a tear penetrate, but here you got to see a suicide live and I know nothing at all. I saw something earlier clip of a Japanese girl trampled to death a kitten and then it suddenly flared up a känslostorm within me, I felt angry, sad, and God knows huh. But when I saw a young man taking his life, nothing happened.

Have I lost faith in humanity and due. it feel indifferent when someone brings me stranger kill themselves?

Could it possibly be because you are so jaded by all the crap you've seen, both real and fake, that it simply stopped caring?

Or could it be that I simply can not 100% understand that it's real (are a bit together with the preceding paragraph), a blocky little image from a webcam on the internet does not feel real, even though it now was it?

Or finally, maybe it's that I simply can not feel sorry for anyone who actually wants to die and arrange it on your own. It was no accident, there was no innocent victim, there was one person on his own decision ended his own life.

You must excuse this muddled post, I want to feel something but I can not quite understand why I did not do it.
Serious Business
Natengall
Profile Joined April 2010
United States60 Posts
October 13 2010 15:32 GMT
#365
Thanks, OP. I couldn't fall asleep last night, because I had watched this. =[
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/594342/1/Natengall/
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 16:09:40
October 13 2010 15:58 GMT
#366
I was on that thread the day it happend and I really thought it was a troll but that was when I saw his face and realised it was true.

I have a picture of him "dead" when he hanged himself I was shocked.
Also a picture of when police was there and ambulance doing CPR, the suicuiders had a tshirt
" just do it " it was red and the text was white.
Flashback is still an awesome forum.
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 16:14:06
October 13 2010 16:09 GMT
#367
Actually watched a recorded video of this, dude just drank a bottle of something, took the rope tight around his neck and then sat down. You could see his arms moving and stuff, and after some time his head turned all blue. Then he stopped moving and was dead :S
Watched the vid at school with a couple of friends, can't say I felt anything at all in other words can't say I care.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
October 13 2010 16:16 GMT
#368
yeah there are over 250pics and a few gifs and some utorrent files making it " all pic into gif "
He strangled himself thats why he was moving around with his arms,legs and when the police/ambulance arrived, then the police noticed the webcamera and was like oh its a trap, and moved it up to the roof " so we could only see the roof ,
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
October 13 2010 16:40 GMT
#369
No idea why this made it to page 19. Don't think this is really appropriate..
Moderator
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings144
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11804
Britney 3813
FanTaSy 2019
Hyuk 898
Horang2 564
BeSt 454
Pusan 264
Stork 242
EffOrt 130
Killer 128
[ Show more ]
Zeus 121
Last 115
Mind 108
sorry 73
Hyun 65
ggaemo 56
PianO 50
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 20
zelot 12
Sacsri 11
Sea.KH 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m1245
byalli792
x6flipin271
Other Games
gofns30933
singsing2796
B2W.Neo361
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 282
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
Replay Cast
11h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.