• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:25
CEST 07:25
KST 14:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7971 users

BigT is a douche - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Malgrif
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1095 Posts
August 15 2010 22:31 GMT
#61
bigt is WAYYY too defensive. and he takes credit for everything. a coupl thee days ago in one of tournies he kept on informing the stream that it wasn't his fault that there are so many delays and went on this whole rant about how tournie organizers are terrible and they should be more like him. after the tourny got back under way he kept saying THE TOURNIE IS SAVED THANKS TO ME. holy crap this dude is annoying =_=
for there to be pro there has to be noob.
brokenex
Profile Joined August 2010
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:32:25
August 15 2010 22:31 GMT
#62
Bigt is orchestrating a giant conspiracy to defend his honor on a forum!! Or maybe people who were there to witness the events are just trying to clarify what actually happened.
Atamysk
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2 Posts
August 15 2010 22:33 GMT
#63
I signed up to reply in this thread about how much I hate his stream. He's always talking about pissing or shitting, whether its him or some units in the game and doesn't really know much about SC2 which leads to him sounding like an idiot. The guy obviously has walmart internet from the lag the players get every time he joins a game, and it is very suspicious the relationship between him and huk. Sorry for the horrible grammar, I just don't care enough to want to voice my opinion and make sure its understood at the same time.
Dgtl
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada889 Posts
August 15 2010 22:34 GMT
#64
On August 16 2010 07:25 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.

Haha yeah, I think a mod needs to take a look at the IP's for those posters... + Show Spoiler +
CHILL WHERE ARE YOU

BigT is kind of a douche, but from the few moments I watched his stream he seemed okay...
Whatever it takes for e-fame, right?

I just watched his stream and it was pretty lagy + he didn't really add anything to the game. All he said was the plain and obvious stuff and he really didn't go into any detail about the importance of certain events or upgrades.
^______________^
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 15 2010 22:35 GMT
#65
All these hundred post users coming in are hilarious. Not even seeing the event and then saying they're right because they aren't a one post user. Hahaha.

Basing anything off of post count is ridiculous guys. I'm not a fan of BigT, but I'm also not a fan of hating on the low post counts.
Life is Good.
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:42:40
August 15 2010 22:39 GMT
#66
This has got to be the most single post users I've seen since the FREE BETA KEY threads.

I would be surprised if these accounts weren't BigT on a bunch of alts cause seriously you registered just so you could post to defend some random streamer?

Edit: Not hating on the new users if they are legit but it just seems like 4-5 people registered all at once to defend this guy. It seems kinda fishy.
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
August 15 2010 22:39 GMT
#67
I usually do not have problem with low post people. The problem is, they act like they have been TL for the longest time (for some of them, not all of you) and then complain like they own the website.

I do not hate the low post people; I just do not appreciate their attitude when they post (in some cases).
ppp
Vexin
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania84 Posts
August 15 2010 22:41 GMT
#68
On August 16 2010 07:34 Dgtl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 07:25 synapse wrote:
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.

Haha yeah, I think a mod needs to take a look at the IP's for those posters... + Show Spoiler +
CHILL WHERE ARE YOU

BigT is kind of a douche, but from the few moments I watched his stream he seemed okay...
Whatever it takes for e-fame, right?

I just watched his stream and it was pretty lagy + he didn't really add anything to the game. All he said was the plain and obvious stuff and he really didn't go into any detail about the importance of certain events or upgrades.


He's an average caster at best, I don't think anyone watching him can deny that, it tends to be funny especially when you see he can't even handle getting in an IRC channel or switching for the shitty livestream to ustream because he has no clue. That still doesn't make the claims of the original poster true, which is why people posted to dispel the bullshit.
That's before people got butthurt and called the IP Police.
Don't be so humble, you're not that great.
Ohanzee
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway4 Posts
August 15 2010 22:41 GMT
#69
So I have 1 post. Amazing argument.

I didn't defend BigT at all either, I'm just not totally trashing him like you based on what's really nothing. I don't particularly like him myself. He's clearly not a very humble guy, but you guys are just jumping the witch hunt train.

Not really surprised at that though. Your kind are always very vocal when there's a chance of drama. "Someone has fans, I must hate him and make it the goal of my life to ruin him." Kinda sad, but what ever makes you feel good I guess.
apm66
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada943 Posts
August 15 2010 22:42 GMT
#70
Still, BigT > gosugamers.

Sloppy casting much by Sloppy casters from gosugamers? Get it?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Atamysk
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2 Posts
August 15 2010 22:44 GMT
#71
BigT said it was his tournament. This is false, as the admins have assigned various streamers to multiple games to cast as much of the tournament as possible. Both Huk, and BigT were wrong in kicking the other casters because its against the rules.

http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft2/tournaments.php?show=343&section=rules
SanguineToss
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada815 Posts
August 15 2010 22:45 GMT
#72
On August 16 2010 07:41 Ohanzee wrote:
So I have 1 post. Amazing argument.

I didn't defend BigT at all either, I'm just not totally trashing him like you based on what's really nothing. I don't particularly like him myself. He's clearly not a very humble guy, but you guys are just jumping the witch hunt train.

Not really surprised at that though. Your kind are always very vocal when there's a chance of drama. "Someone has fans, I must hate him and make it the goal of my life to ruin him." Kinda sad, but what ever makes you feel good I guess.


u have 1 post

it is actually a very big argument.

User was banned for this post.
so.nerdy
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada31 Posts
August 15 2010 22:46 GMT
#73
I think it is safe to say that none of the casting has been bueno for this tourney so far, but who cares, they're trying to figure it out and I'm sure the next GG tourney won't be so disastrous as they will learn from the mistakes of this tourney.
?
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
August 15 2010 22:46 GMT
#74
I don't know why but this thread is very funny. I've never watched BigT but now I'm curious to because he sounds like an obnoxious cartoon character.
I hope he does something despicable!
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
August 15 2010 22:46 GMT
#75
On August 16 2010 06:22 metaldragon wrote:
IT was Huks choice to allow BigT

Haters gonna hate?


Players have no business choosing casters as they're simply players.

Players play, casters cast. they shouldnt mix and tell each other what to do unless the observer is lagging the game.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 15 2010 22:47 GMT
#76
I have no idea who this guy is but I hate him already from reading this blog.
RIP Aaliyah
AmaZing
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Nepal299 Posts
August 15 2010 22:47 GMT
#77
^^This. He wanted viewers although he did something wrong. Haters need a reason and they got it, Hate away.
ಠ_ಠ
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
August 15 2010 22:48 GMT
#78
On August 16 2010 07:46 Serpico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 06:22 metaldragon wrote:
IT was Huks choice to allow BigT

Haters gonna hate?


Players have no business choosing casters as they're simply players.

Players play, casters cast. they shouldnt mix and tell each other what to do unless the observer is lagging the game.

That's exactly what happened. The game was lagging.
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
August 15 2010 22:52 GMT
#79
Disclaimer: I've never watched BigT's stream

However from reading this blog and various other things that BigT has done, he seems to me to be the Combat-ex of Sc2. They both have huge egos, bad at apologies, start lots of drama, and are BM. I think we need someone to give BigT a beatdown in a grudgematch now.
YunhOLee
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Canada2470 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:54:18
August 15 2010 22:52 GMT
#80
On August 16 2010 06:34 yejin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 06:31 vyyye wrote:
On August 16 2010 06:27 yejin wrote:
On August 16 2010 06:22 metaldragon wrote:
IT was Huks choice to allow BigT

Haters gonna hate?


BigT is the one who told the gosugamers admins to leave a gosucup game. And about Huk, he should learn his place, he's a player in a tournament, if he gets the cash, he has to know the rules, he doesn't chose whoever casts his game.

I find it very insulting to kick admins of a game they organize. The guys handle the tournament for free, reward the player with money, the decency would be to let them stream aswell.

Of course he's aware that it's not his tournament. Neither was he aware of who the GG casters were. I was watching both streams at the time. If you're going to blame anyone blame the organization of the tournament in regards to casting, the rules should be clear if they allow other streamers to stream the games. If I understood the situation correctly he simply thought the GG streamers were observers/random streamers rather than actual tournament organizers.


After reading your post and thinking for 12 seconds, I decided I would still blame it on BigT for being a selfish and gross person who shouldn't be allowed to cast a game.

You can't tell to someone they shouldn't be able to do what they like/love just because you dislike them, you can however say that they should have some doors closed to them untill they change their attitude

On August 16 2010 06:40 floor exercise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 06:37 Sadistx wrote:
Who's BigT ?

Some random (bad) caster who seems to always stir up shit and then play the victim

this pretty much sums him up a lot.


on a side note, i find it quite funny the amount of people that have been on TL for some time and hate BigT compared to the new users that seem to like him..

On August 16 2010 07:52 naonao wrote:
Disclaimer: I've never watched BigT's stream

However from reading this blog and various other things that BigT has done, he seems to me to be the Combat-ex of Sc2. They both have huge egos, bad at apologies, start lots of drama, and are BM. I think we need someone to give BigT a beatdown in a grudgematch now.

Chill vs BigT grudgematch with Day9 casting like he did in the showmatch vs Combat-ex :D
Live it, love it, play it, kill it. JulyZerg and IPXZerg greatest TL.net fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm235
League of Legends
JimRising 743
Other Games
summit1g9176
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick987
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2263
League of Legends
• Rush1352
• Lourlo1118
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
INu's Battles
6h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
Replay Cast
17h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.