• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:25
CEST 07:25
KST 14:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7971 users

BigT is a douche - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Ohanzee
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway4 Posts
August 15 2010 22:15 GMT
#41
This is just drama drama drama and pointless accusations.

At least the GG people where calm about it in their stream. They said they'd deal with this after the Tournament. Obviously bad communication.
Wendizzle22
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:21:21
August 15 2010 22:16 GMT
#42
BigT is just selfish and a terrible caster.

Last week, this is a summary of how the game chat went when BigT lagged, I don't know the exact game and thus cannot find the replay.

HuK: BigT out
BigT: It's ok, it'll pass
HuK: BigT out
BigT: It's fine, just play

(This was a lengthy time of lagging as well)

Also, on this same weekend, I believe he was telling HuK what his opponent did the last game to beat him, in the middle of a series. I'm not sure on the official code of conduct, but I do believe you definately should not be doing that. I know people can watch replays, but I have never seen it in the middle of a series.

He needs to learn his place. This is only one example of his selfishness shown in his terrible casting.
binary25
Profile Joined August 2010
United States28 Posts
August 15 2010 22:16 GMT
#43
Man some of you are drama queens, EXAGGERATING so much what happened. Acting like divas and blowing this up. I was watching entire time. Right when game started Huk paused and told someone to drop because of lag. A guy named Enron told BigT to drop first because he is a GosuGamers streamer. BigT was confused because he didn' t recognize Enron and stated that he never heard of him.

Huk and Morrow decided to remake game and chose only BigT to cast. BigT didn't "bully" other casters and tried to get them kicked. I don't ever remember BigT bragging about his viewer count, or acting all haughty for casting Morrow vs Huk. It was a simple misunderstanding, it's not an effin big deal, and you guys need to stop exaggerating and posting quotes out of context to push your own agendas against BigT.
Vexin
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania84 Posts
August 15 2010 22:18 GMT
#44
On August 16 2010 07:13 nineninja9 wrote:
I think it's hilarious that so many single post users are showing up defending someone who appears to be unpopular amongst certain viewers. It seems incredibly suspicious to me.

Of course I have no idea who BigT is, so I won't pass judgment either way.


Someone posted the forum link in the chat and since I made a TL account yesterday I figured I'd tell what I saw, that's it.
Don't be so humble, you're not that great.
Cocacooh
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1510 Posts
August 15 2010 22:21 GMT
#45
On August 16 2010 07:16 binary25 wrote:
Man some of you are drama queens, EXAGGERATING so much what happened. Acting like divas and blowing this up. I was watching entire time. Right when game started Huk paused and told someone to drop because of lag. A guy named Enron told BigT to drop first because he is a GosuGamers streamer. BigT was confused because he didn' t recognize Enron and stated that he never heard of him.

Huk and Morrow decided to remake game and chose only BigT to cast. BigT didn't "bully" other casters and tried to get them kicked. I don't ever remember BigT bragging about his viewer count, or acting all haughty for casting Morrow vs Huk. It was a simple misunderstanding, it's not an effin big deal, and you guys need to stop exaggerating and posting quotes out of context to push your own agendas against BigT.


This.
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
August 15 2010 22:21 GMT
#46
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.
U Gotta Skate.
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
August 15 2010 22:22 GMT
#47
On August 16 2010 06:43 pred470r wrote:
Can't say it's really his fault if the TO's can't enforce the rules on their own tournaments.

I don't think that's how it works.
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
August 15 2010 22:23 GMT
#48
Is it a surprise that a guy who tries to host a lan called BIG T SC2 LAN is a douche?
skating
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
August 15 2010 22:25 GMT
#49
The amount of single digit post count users is amusing.

User was warned for this post
TranslatorBaa!
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
August 15 2010 22:25 GMT
#50
lol @ the six or so 1 post count users in this thread, all of which are defending said guy.

User was temp banned for this post.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:27:02
August 15 2010 22:25 GMT
#51
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.

Haha yeah, I think a mod needs to take a look at the IP's for those posters... + Show Spoiler +
CHILL WHERE ARE YOU

BigT is kind of a douche, but from the few moments I watched his stream he seemed okay...
Whatever it takes for e-fame, right?
:)
binary25
Profile Joined August 2010
United States28 Posts
August 15 2010 22:27 GMT
#52
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.


Well for me, today was the first day of actually watching BigT's stream. Someone posted this link, and I see people blowing the events of what happened out of proportion or just out right spreading false information. I don't care if it was BigT or GosuGamers, but I felt the need to to post some actual truth. I have no idea what BigT has done in the past, but for what happened today it's absolutely ridiculous how people are claiming BigT purposely and forcefully got GG gamers denied from the Huk v Morrow game.
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:30:03
August 15 2010 22:28 GMT
#53
On August 16 2010 07:27 binary25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.


Well for me, today was the first day of actually watching BigT's stream. Someone posted this link, and I see people blowing the events of what happened out of proportion or just out right spreading false information. I don't care if it was BigT or GosuGamers, but I felt the need to to post some actual truth. I have no idea what BigT has done in the past, but for what happened today it's absolutely ridiculous how people are claiming BigT purposely and forcefully got GG gamers denied from the Huk v Morrow game.

So you've been lurking this site for a while then? Why sign up to post in some thread about BigT instead of to post in some much more important tpoic that doesn't involve 1 really shady guy that no one really likes being mysteriously defended by a bunch of other guys who also decided to sign up at that random time?
Edit: reading that, my own words confused me
U Gotta Skate.
lostshard
Profile Joined July 2009
United States95 Posts
August 15 2010 22:29 GMT
#54
As ghermination has also said there are so many alt accounts joining and trying to sway people reading this blog. If a mod gets to read this some time you might want to check out the IP's on all the new accounts (created less than a week ago) might have some multiple fun there.
The Insane
SanguineToss
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada815 Posts
August 15 2010 22:29 GMT
#55
Ahahaha those 1 post people coming in and defending BigT is hilarious bahahah.

All those 1 posters say the same thing about drama
i wouldnt be surprised if they came from just one nerd.

ive watched BigT stream and honestly you can tell this guys terrible,
not saying i have great streaming experience or am a great caster myself but for fucks sake we need a better guy than this powerhungry douche with little or no gameplay knowledge to be telling me whats happening in the game.
Dgtl
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada889 Posts
August 15 2010 22:30 GMT
#56
Wow, 6+ 1-3 post users all posting in a thread defending the guy the thread is bashing? I call shenanigans.
^______________^
GiantLaserGun
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada9 Posts
August 15 2010 22:30 GMT
#57
Hey guys just dropping by to say how awesome BigT is.
binary25
Profile Joined August 2010
United States28 Posts
August 15 2010 22:30 GMT
#58
On August 16 2010 07:28 ghermination wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 07:27 binary25 wrote:
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.


Well for me, today was the first day of actually watching BigT's stream. Someone posted this link, and I see people blowing the events of what happened out of proportion or just out right spreading false information. I don't care if it was BigT or GosuGamers, but I felt the need to to post some actual truth. I have no idea what BigT has done in the past, but for what happened today it's absolutely ridiculous how people are claiming BigT purposely and forcefully got GG gamers denied from the Huk v Morrow game.

So you've been lurking this site for a while then? Why sign up to post in some thread about BigT instead of to post in some much more important tpoic that doesn't involve 1 really shady guy that no one really likes being mysteriously defended by a bunch of other guys who also decided to sign up at that random time?
Edit: reading that, my own words confused me


I only visit this site for the links to other streams. I rarely read the forums. Does that answer your question?
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-15 22:31:52
August 15 2010 22:31 GMT
#59
On August 16 2010 07:30 GiantLaserGun wrote:
Hey guys just dropping by to say how awesome BigT is.

Lol is this a joke or?...

On August 16 2010 07:30 binary25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 07:28 ghermination wrote:
On August 16 2010 07:27 binary25 wrote:
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.


Well for me, today was the first day of actually watching BigT's stream. Someone posted this link, and I see people blowing the events of what happened out of proportion or just out right spreading false information. I don't care if it was BigT or GosuGamers, but I felt the need to to post some actual truth. I have no idea what BigT has done in the past, but for what happened today it's absolutely ridiculous how people are claiming BigT purposely and forcefully got GG gamers denied from the Huk v Morrow game.

So you've been lurking this site for a while then? Why sign up to post in some thread about BigT instead of to post in some much more important tpoic that doesn't involve 1 really shady guy that no one really likes being mysteriously defended by a bunch of other guys who also decided to sign up at that random time?
Edit: reading that, my own words confused me


I only visit this site for the links to other streams. I rarely read the forums. Does that answer your question?

Yes it does. Even if your legitimacy is proved, there's still another bajillion alts to go.
U Gotta Skate.
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
August 15 2010 22:31 GMT
#60
On August 16 2010 07:25 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 07:21 ghermination wrote:
The number of random 1 posters coming into this thread to defend BigT is really suspicious. I agree with the title wholeheartedly, BigT really is a douche and doesn't deserve a slice of the sc2 caster pie he's so greedily trying to take.

Haha yeah, I think a mod needs to take a look at the IP's for those posters... + Show Spoiler +
CHILL WHERE ARE YOU

BigT is kind of a douche, but from the few moments I watched his stream he seemed okay...
Whatever it takes for e-fame, right?


from few times i have watched his stream he was always asking for donations, stopped watching after that.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm235
League of Legends
JimRising 743
Other Games
summit1g9176
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick987
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2263
League of Legends
• Rush1352
• Lourlo1118
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
INu's Battles
6h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
Replay Cast
17h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.