• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8482 users

[MSL] Lost Saga Quarterfinal B - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 38 Next All
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
February 28 2009 10:27 GMT
#261
On February 28 2009 19:22 Jaksiel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 19:21 Vivi57 wrote:
On February 28 2009 19:21 Jaksiel wrote:
Lux 5 pools more than any other Zerg that I've seen. And I think Yarnc is second.

you missed jd 5 pooling twice in one night then


No, I saw that, but the twins I've seen do it much more often.

I've seen jaedong 5 pool 4 times iirc. twice in that night against woongjin, once against Hwasin in Arena MSL, once against Stork in WCG Korea finals
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 10:28:48
February 28 2009 10:27 GMT
#262
On February 28 2009 19:26 Jaksiel wrote:
Number of fans on Daum: Luxury 11785, Leta 1368. That seems strange.


It was 1401:463 in the beginning. It's not that strange

On February 28 2009 19:27 o3.power91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 19:22 Jaksiel wrote:
On February 28 2009 19:21 Vivi57 wrote:
On February 28 2009 19:21 Jaksiel wrote:
Lux 5 pools more than any other Zerg that I've seen. And I think Yarnc is second.

you missed jd 5 pooling twice in one night then


No, I saw that, but the twins I've seen do it much more often.

I've seen jaedong 5 pool 4 times iirc. twice in that night against woongjin, once against Hwasin in Arena MSL, once against Stork in WCG Korea finals



Lol the one against Stork was so funny. Stork himself laughed rofl.
POGGERS
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7081 Posts
February 28 2009 10:28 GMT
#263
On February 28 2009 19:26 GinNtoniC wrote:
Facerub rewind to all savior fans :S

and not only to Savior fans, but also to Nada fans who wanted to see Nada wipe the floor with Savior in the finals.
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
February 28 2009 10:28 GMT
#264
Besides, running a huge pack of MSL rewinds isn't generating money for anyone. that's clearly to give the players time to reload and prepare. I don't know, there's obviously a good reason for everything - but it gets extremely weary. Good thing I can sort papers and stuff in between games
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
February 28 2009 10:28 GMT
#265
Worst top 5 ever, I'm pretty sure.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
RobRoy2501
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States177 Posts
February 28 2009 10:28 GMT
#266
Now 4/5 pool again. Nobody expects it 2 games in a row :D
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled. -Plutarch
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
February 28 2009 10:28 GMT
#267
On February 28 2009 19:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
Oh come ON are they going to run another complete set of commercials again?
Sigh, I know the players need to reload mentally and prepare for the next game, but this is too much :S

are you just annoyed at the commercials or are you being serious?
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 10:29:33
February 28 2009 10:29 GMT
#268
On February 28 2009 19:28 Shikyo wrote:
Worst top 5 ever, I'm pretty sure.


It's all ZvZ, and it's Savior losing. Duh!

Btw, Leta is 6-1 in TvZ for MSL now.
POGGERS
darknessteve
Profile Joined August 2004
United States208 Posts
February 28 2009 10:29 GMT
#269
On February 28 2009 19:25 Jayme wrote:
Someone needs to explain to me why the hell Savior 12 hatched there... I mean really.


I remember Ra mentioning in the beginning of that game, 12 hatch is the most popular ZvZ build among Z progamers on Neo Harmony, closely followed by 12 pool. He actually surveyed like 50 pro zergs before that series.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
February 28 2009 10:29 GMT
#270
On February 28 2009 19:29 konadora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 19:28 Shikyo wrote:
Worst top 5 ever, I'm pretty sure.


It's all ZvZ, and it's Savior losing. Duh!

And it's all of the same set and the same game is twice in it...
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
February 28 2009 10:29 GMT
#271
On February 28 2009 19:28 GinNtoniC wrote:
Besides, running a huge pack of MSL rewinds isn't generating money for anyone. that's clearly to give the players time to reload and prepare. I don't know, there's obviously a good reason for everything - but it gets extremely weary. Good thing I can sort papers and stuff in between games

not everyone watches every single game. it's an easy way to show casual viewers highlights from previous games.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 10:31:24
February 28 2009 10:31 GMT
#272
MBC have like 100 hours of commercial between games
OGN is so much better
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
February 28 2009 10:31 GMT
#273
On February 28 2009 19:28 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 19:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
Oh come ON are they going to run another complete set of commercials again?
Sigh, I know the players need to reload mentally and prepare for the next game, but this is too much :S

are you just annoyed at the commercials or are you being serious?

Annoyed at the commercials. I'm not daft, I know there's a reason for it.
I just wished they had bigger sponsors to possibly be able to cut down on it.
Or at least skip out on stuff like MSL rewind and commercials for intro-network broadcasted events.

Bottom line: no, I'm not serious, I'm merely weary of commercials.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
February 28 2009 10:32 GMT
#274
Luxury looks dead again. In his chair rofl.

Game 3 starting, map is Byzantium II.

Luxury at 7

Leta at 1
POGGERS
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
February 28 2009 10:32 GMT
#275
On February 28 2009 19:29 darknessteve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 19:25 Jayme wrote:
Someone needs to explain to me why the hell Savior 12 hatched there... I mean really.


I remember Ra mentioning in the beginning of that game, 12 hatch is the most popular ZvZ build among Z progamers on Neo Harmony, closely followed by 12 pool. He actually surveyed like 50 pro zergs before that series.

lol for a moment I was sitting there thinking "why on earth would white-ra survey a load of progamers to find out about the preferred zvz builds??"
silly me t.t
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
February 28 2009 10:32 GMT
#276
but on the bright side, the viewer is a more informed consumer!
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
February 28 2009 10:32 GMT
#277
On February 28 2009 19:29 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 19:28 GinNtoniC wrote:
Besides, running a huge pack of MSL rewinds isn't generating money for anyone. that's clearly to give the players time to reload and prepare. I don't know, there's obviously a good reason for everything - but it gets extremely weary. Good thing I can sort papers and stuff in between games

not everyone watches every single game. it's an easy way to show casual viewers highlights from previous games.

You seem to almost take this personally
Want me to whine less?

Yeah, I could do that - another game is starting!
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
February 28 2009 10:32 GMT
#278
Leta at top right in white
Luxury at bottom left in orange
brood war for life, brood war forever
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
February 28 2009 10:32 GMT
#279
Stream link please. Daum's dead for me. O_o ;///
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
February 28 2009 10:32 GMT
#280
On February 28 2009 19:29 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 19:28 GinNtoniC wrote:
Besides, running a huge pack of MSL rewinds isn't generating money for anyone. that's clearly to give the players time to reload and prepare. I don't know, there's obviously a good reason for everything - but it gets extremely weary. Good thing I can sort papers and stuff in between games

not everyone watches every single game. it's an easy way to show casual viewers highlights from previous games.

Not even that, it reminds you of the epicness of the last set of games you watched. I love watching those, but only when I saw the games and can say, "I remember that"
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 921
WardiTV349
OGKoka 90
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 12089
StarCastTV_EN333
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14120
Bisu 5210
FanTaSy 3881
Jaedong 1510
Shuttle 1274
BeSt 1003
actioN 755
EffOrt 613
Horang2 534
Larva 298
[ Show more ]
Leta 298
Zeus 250
Dewaltoss 117
Barracks 108
Mind 105
Sexy 84
JYJ 83
scan(afreeca) 72
Mong 70
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 54
Shinee 41
sSak 40
Killer 39
Aegong 31
soO 27
Bale 26
Sea.KH 26
Free 25
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 345
Dendi283
Gorgc16
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2302
olofmeister1335
B2W.Neo385
crisheroes296
Pyrionflax214
dupreeh124
Livibee117
KnowMe101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 32m
Replay Cast
11h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.