• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9476 users

[Lost Saga MSL] Group A ro32 - Page 23

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 67 Next
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#441
On January 15 2009 19:09 SearingShadow wrote:
Anyone elses http://75.126.18.2/index.php?p=mbc stream just go black? I still have sound

Most likely you connected to some bad peers. Try refreshing the page. If it is still black wait for about a minute, your most likely lined in queued. If nothing happens check your firewall and make sure it isn't blocking tvants, and refresh again.
cSf.Loser
Profile Joined December 2005
Czech Republic115 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#442
On January 15 2009 19:14 Patrio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:12 Eternity241 wrote:
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...


I LR the first game, and I wonder if I did a good or a bad job. And I said games, so we can see if Bisu gets eliminated or not



yes plaes i really appreciate your LR thx in advance
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#443
On January 15 2009 19:14 DownMaxX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:12 Eternity241 wrote:
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...


As much as this could get me lynched, I want both magma and zero to advance over bisu/savior.


✌
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#444
btw I will not watch/play any SC for 6 months if bisu gets outed from the MSL
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#445
You know, I was one of those people who voted for Bisu but really hoped for Savior to win!!!!! Woot!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
January 15 2009 10:16 GMT
#446
Oh wow, Savior proved me so wrong. I gotta watch this shit again later.
Brood War loyalist
Eternity241
Profile Joined April 2008
Australia342 Posts
January 15 2009 10:16 GMT
#447
On January 15 2009 19:14 Patrio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:12 Eternity241 wrote:
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...


I LR the first game, and I wonder if I did a good or a bad job. And I said games, so we can see if Bisu gets eliminated or not

Sure, go ahead and LR you did a pretty good job imo ~
RamenHalo
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1 Post
January 15 2009 10:16 GMT
#448
More Weezer!

Props to bisu for actually defending that all-in zergling rush in the beginning and then somehow crawling back into the game.
machinebloodprogram
Profile Joined December 2008
United States245 Posts
January 15 2009 10:16 GMT
#449
On January 15 2009 19:14 Patrio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:12 Eternity241 wrote:
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...


I LR the first game, and I wonder if I did a good or a bad job. And I said games, so we can see if Bisu gets eliminated or not


the thread was moving so fast, i bearly caught your LR lol
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 15 2009 10:17 GMT
#450
On January 15 2009 19:16 RamenHalo wrote:
More Weezer!

Props to bisu for actually defending that all-in zergling rush in the beginning and then somehow crawling back into the game.


Oh god, watch out. The use of "all-in" is quite testy around here, and this might not have been the best place to throw it in...
✌
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
January 15 2009 10:17 GMT
#451
fuck yea savior... do it for my LB my fantasy AND for the era of destruction.... now we decide who gets destroyed next.... gotta definetly check out the bisu vs savior vods
Forever Young
KreaGata
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1702 Posts
January 15 2009 10:17 GMT
#452
Ooh, we finally get to see Carthage in action. It's a shame it's ZvZ and will probably not showcase much of the map. (I still love ZvZ, don't get me wrong.)
the truest opportunists thrive in the maelstrom
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
January 15 2009 10:17 GMT
#453
Last time Bisu put 3 zergs into his group, he went out 0-2....

Deja vu.....?
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Choros
Profile Joined September 2007
Australia530 Posts
January 15 2009 10:17 GMT
#454
On January 15 2009 19:06 Tensai176 wrote:
Lol was it just me, or did savior not play very well and just rode his ling run-by advantage to the win?

Despite some sick scourge killing shuttles Savior played mediocre...

Savior played well the problem is that the Protoss army with Archons Reavers and HT is effectively impossible to beat down from the front Savior tried and pulled back rather than commit to a suicide. Savior distracted him so Bisu couldn't just throw that force down his throat and win whilst beating his economy down enough to clinch the win, a player playing badly wont achieve that. Yes he had the advantage at the start and may (probably) not have won without it but ofcourse that was Saviors plan all along. I think the most important thing though was his perfect scouting he knew exactly where Bisu's cosairs were and knew where the pushes were directed enabling him to slow him down and drop when the cosairs are out and snipe with scourge also making it hard for Bisu to expand.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
January 15 2009 10:17 GMT
#455
14k views after 1st game, LOL !
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
RifleCow
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada637 Posts
January 15 2009 10:18 GMT
#456
So this is the first game on Carthage correct? Always fun to see new maps in action.
hohoho
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
January 15 2009 10:18 GMT
#457
On January 15 2009 19:16 RamenHalo wrote:
More Weezer!

Props to bisu for actually defending that all-in zergling rush in the beginning and then somehow crawling back into the game.


#1 Just in general, you dont "crawl back into a game" after defending an all-in rush. You win the game.

#2 It wasnt an all-in rush by any stretch of the word. sAviOr had a great eco and did not produce pure ling an attempt to force the win - just to gain a small advantage
Writerman what
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
January 15 2009 10:18 GMT
#458
This new map looks pretty cool
._.
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
January 15 2009 10:18 GMT
#459
i wouldnt get all excited about savior just yet
he BARELY won this, after gettign HUGE advantage early on killing almost every probe at natural
he denied expo, sniped shuttle but still wasnt ahead in supply
p always had bigger army and if he didnt snipe 3(!) obs when bisu carelessly attacked his nat he woulda died. He had about 3-4 lurks and couple sunkens left
imo very close game after huge lead from beginning
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
January 15 2009 10:18 GMT
#460
On January 15 2009 19:17 aZnvaLiaNce wrote:
Last time Bisu put 3 zergs into his group, he went out 0-2....

Deja vu.....?

yeah but JD was in the group that time.

This time it is 1) A Zerg almost nobody cares about, 2) A Zerg who chokes on TV and 3) A zerg who was presumed Slumping.
dats racist
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 96
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6063
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9484
mouzStarbuck430
C9.Mang0123
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.