• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10668 users

[Lost Saga MSL] Group A ro32 - Page 22

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 67 Next
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#421
On January 15 2009 19:12 GinNtoniC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:03 Patrio wrote:
LOL BISU HAS NOTHING LEFT


BISU GGs!!! SAVIOR IS BACK!!!

GG!!

he didn't GG, he was eliminated


he GG'd after though^^
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Eternity241
Profile Joined April 2008
Australia342 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#422
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...
poilord
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany3252 Posts
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#423
On January 15 2009 19:12 GinNtoniC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:03 Patrio wrote:
LOL BISU HAS NOTHING LEFT


BISU GGs!!! SAVIOR IS BACK!!!

GG!!

he didn't GG, he was eliminated


In fact he did, the GG (capital letters) popped up after the screen that said you have failed to achieve victory.
dyodyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Philippines578 Posts
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#424
My happiest first LB point! wow! Cant wait for the vod! Also, 21+ pages for only the first game? :O

TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #26
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#425
On January 15 2009 19:12 Eternity241 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...

Magma is fucking badass

I want him to win
dats racist
Zozma
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1626 Posts
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#426
Who can keep a straight face saying that Savior didn't play a good game there? Both of them played a good game.
Domestica
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States411 Posts
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#427
i loved how savior kept his cool after that win. he knows he has one more to go and has to stay focus
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#428
On January 15 2009 19:11 xxsaznpride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:04 xxsaznpride wrote:
YES!q!! FBH'S BITCH WINS WINS WINS WINS!!! ELIMINATED BISUUUUUUUUUU

[mod edit: don't break the layout again or its a tempban]


I'd just like to ask... what layout? Honest question, as I don't think I broke any of the commandments and I haven't seen any set "post layout" formats in the forum.


Just don't have one-word screams that force the page to extend horizontally.

AHHH SAVIOR YOU WON BET FOR ME <3
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Rucky
Profile Joined February 2008
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 10:15:29
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#429
On January 15 2009 19:09 Ichigo1234551 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:07 MoRe_mInErAls wrote:
I never stopped believing

[image loading]

lol i voted for Bisu too
IM SORRY SAVIOR PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
FORGIVE MY SINS!!!!

Oh my god i think most of the savior fans know how i feel like now. I want to scream and cry out. I love savior so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS GOD!

edit: oops, i mean to quote only the chart...

WOOO I LBed SAVIOR TOO
Beyond the Game
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
January 15 2009 10:13 GMT
#430
First signature Savior moment in Korea (not counting Blizzcon) in such a LONG time.
Patrio
Profile Joined September 2007
Norway706 Posts
January 15 2009 10:14 GMT
#431
On January 15 2009 19:12 Eternity241 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...


I LR the first game, and I wonder if I did a good or a bad job. And I said games, so we can see if Bisu gets eliminated or not
Zerg Bunker
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 15 2009 10:14 GMT
#432
On January 15 2009 19:13 dyodyo wrote:
My happiest first LB point! wow! Cant wait for the vod! Also, 21+ pages for only the first game? :O



^^ It's Bisu vs. sAviOr...lol we probably have about 5 pages of just MA JAE YOON OMG I JUST CAME from all the MJY fanboys in here. Enjoy it, suckas!
✌
arbiter_md
Profile Joined February 2008
Moldova1219 Posts
January 15 2009 10:14 GMT
#433
That was intense. I don't know why everytime I vote for Bisu he loses. Good that I vote for him rarely.
The copyright of this post belongs solely to me. Nobody else, not teamliquid, not greetech and not even blizzard have any share of this copyright. You can copy, distribute, use in commercial purposes the content of this post or parts of it freely.
DownMaxX
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada1311 Posts
January 15 2009 10:14 GMT
#434
On January 15 2009 19:12 Eternity241 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:11 Patrio wrote:
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?

lol I doubt anyone cares about magma or zero...


As much as this could get me lynched, I want both magma and zero to advance over bisu/savior.
parasite
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
January 15 2009 10:14 GMT
#435
On January 15 2009 19:12 AnOth3rDAy wrote:
next target : Firebathero

eliminate him and you're BACK

your ego will be BACK

maestro will be BACK

yeahhh! haha i rly hope he rapes fbh more than anyone.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
January 15 2009 10:14 GMT
#436
wtf @ Mani's icon
or it always was like that
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Zinbiel
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden878 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 10:15:47
January 15 2009 10:14 GMT
#437
On January 15 2009 19:11 xxsaznpride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 19:04 xxsaznpride wrote:
YES!q!! FBH'S BITCH WINS WINS WINS WINS!!! ELIMINATED BISUUUUUUUUUU

[mod edit: don't break the layout again or its a tempban]


I'd just like to ask... what layout? Honest question, as I don't think I broke any of the commandments and I haven't seen any set "post layout" formats in the forum.


If you write too long words like BISUUUUUUUUUUU with lots of more U:s you break the layout and the entire page is possible to scroll sideways, which it isn't normally.

Edit: too slow :S
Backho fan since 080416. Favourite terran: Mind. Favourite Zerg: Jaedong.
KreaGata
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1702 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#438
I don't know who to root for now... I really really like these two Z prospects left in, but I also really want Bisu to compose himself and recover after that loss.
the truest opportunists thrive in the maelstrom
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#439
Welcome to the world of Starcraft, Savior!!!!!!!! You have returned after a long time....... HE IS BACK!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
January 15 2009 10:15 GMT
#440
I have always voted for savior, even if I knew it was a 100% loss.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2103
byalli1110
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo748
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Hui .0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
Replay Cast
11h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.