• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9719 users

[Lost Saga MSL] Group A ro32 - Page 21

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 67 Next
BWdero
Profile Joined February 2008
Netherlands476 Posts
January 15 2009 10:10 GMT
#401
I can't believe that just happened....
Stars fighting! Member #43 of Violet fan cafe. Fuck Kespa.
CZ4A
Profile Joined April 2008
United States182 Posts
January 15 2009 10:10 GMT
#402
Not just OWNED. ELIMINATED. I think that is the first time ever Bisu got completely ELIMINATED.
proA.June91
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Vietnam445 Posts
January 15 2009 10:10 GMT
#403
dance dance dance please savior :X
Fear is not what I'll get. It is what I've created myself
[Fin]Vittu
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada507 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#404
well since savior can't engage, he simply packed his bags and shat hydras all over bisu.
The "Finnish Metal Terran"
poilord
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany3252 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#405
I'm off to uni now, I'll PRAY that I won't come back to see Savior getting eliminated nevertheless : /
*keepshisfingerscrossed*
xxsaznpride
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States506 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#406
On January 15 2009 19:04 xxsaznpride wrote:
YES!q!! FBH'S BITCH WINS WINS WINS WINS!!! ELIMINATED BISUUUUUUUUUU

[mod edit: don't break the layout again or its a tempban]


I'd just like to ask... what layout? Honest question, as I don't think I broke any of the commandments and I haven't seen any set "post layout" formats in the forum.
“Life is too short to embrace a woman I don’t love. I also think a woman’s life is too short to be embraced by a man she doesn’t love.” | CSGO: Cure Moonlight
Rucky
Profile Joined February 2008
United States717 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#407
On January 15 2009 19:06 Tensai176 wrote:
Lol was it just me, or did savior not play very well and just rode his ling run-by advantage to the win?

Despite some sick scourge killing shuttles Savior played mediocre...


It's definitely not the old savior, because DUH Its the NEW SAVIOR!

And no he did not ride his ling run-by advantage. Savior only won by all the follow up stuff. Not just scourge killing, but attacking at all the right times and keeping bisu's army no where near where the killing action is. I mean seriously bisu had one badass looking army composition. If savior touched it he would have been doomed. ONLY until the end of the game did savior actually engage the army lol after killing everything else.
Beyond the Game
Tianx
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1196 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#408
Hahahaaaaa. Savior <3s eliminating toss.

It's a pity HotBid isn't doing this season's MSL writeups, he must be going nuts.
Intrigue: "as i've said to many others your troubles in life may be directly correlated to your dirty protoss icon"
chennis
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan227 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#409
wait..I actually got that LB right? BLIND FANBOYISM IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#410
Doom Drops >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bisu
dats racist
gNs.I-Jasa
Profile Joined July 2008
United States211 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#411
i believe in savior zvz. its pretty damn good too
Patrio
Profile Joined September 2007
Norway706 Posts
January 15 2009 10:11 GMT
#412
I woted savior ofc!!

I will ask again, should I, or should I not LR the next games?
Zerg Bunker
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#413
I think the game is a huge blow on KTY's confidence... he may pretty much be outed now... I fear the worst
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#414
next target : Firebathero

eliminate him and you're BACK

your ego will be BACK

maestro will be BACK
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#415
On January 15 2009 19:03 Patrio wrote:
LOL BISU HAS NOTHING LEFT


BISU GGs!!! SAVIOR IS BACK!!!

GG!!

he didn't GG, he was eliminated
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#416
Honestly I feel like Savior didn't play that well, wouldn't get your destroyer hopes up. He engaged in many many crappy battles that lost him hydras. Despite a few nice shuttle snipes he basically did that one zergling rush (pretty cheesy) and rode that to victory.

I'm just saying cause I wanted Savior to be back like 10 times and he failed every single time. I want a good showing before I'm convinced.
We see things they'll never see
beyondie
Profile Joined September 2007
Niger112 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#417
savior played well but too early for celebrate...
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#418
On January 15 2009 19:09 MoRe_mInErAls wrote:
Check the liquibet toplist right for a list of TRUE SAVIOR FANS


Im there XD i just had this felling on my chest that savior will return in better form XD

Also we should use spoilers but i guess the happys is to much to be stop by the spoilers XD
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#419
On January 15 2009 19:10 TomciO wrote:
My IE has fucked in the moment when Bisu took top center expo, Savior was taking natural in bottom right and Savior couldn't touch the huge army of Bisu with few reavers and archons. It didn't looked like ending so fast, so can anyone explain what happened after exactly?

Dont think someone will be able to explain you ll just have to watch the vod:D
At least according to comments, my IE failed me also.
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#420
Dilemma: sit through crap ZvZs to watch The Revolutionist advance 2-1? Or sleep?

I think sleep....+ Show Spoiler +
mostly because I am scared to watch Bisu lose again :[
✌
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 396
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 90
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins415
Counter-Strike
fl0m4689
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo337
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 92
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason13
ToD4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur1011
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 18m
Patches Events
21h 18m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.