[ASL22] Semifinal B - Page 5
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Uldridge
Belgium5231 Posts
| ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13528 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:04 Uldridge wrote: Did Soma get out too early? Nah he was dead. No tech, no drones, no army. | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7658 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:04 InkieB2B wrote: No clue what Soma was doing with his overlords lol Setting up a viewing parameter, He didn't expect Soulkey to get to 20-22 so fast, so they were indefensible, Soma did use them as bait to almost win the game thou. | ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22646 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:04 Uldridge wrote: No, SK had a proper hatch back up and like 8 v 3 mutas.Did Soma get out too early? | ||
|
Zergxhx
China225 Posts
| ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22646 Posts
| ||
|
hasuprotoss
United States4685 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:07 Zergxhx wrote: At the start of the third match, Soma built an extra Overlord, which caused everything to go wrong. Ah, I saw his camera but didn't see what happened. Yikes | ||
|
Rainalcar
Croatia559 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5962 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7170 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:08 Peeano wrote: I expected a bit better games honestly. hopefully next game we can see decisiveness from both players. Brother this is already better than Soma vs JD and im grateful for that. LMAO | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8179 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:07 Zergxhx wrote: At the start of the third match, Soma built an extra Overlord, which caused everything to go wrong. I saw it but I didn't want to say anything because I thought... "well... I don't know ZvZ as well as Soma does..." XD. I didn't want to look stupid. But yeah he had an extra overlord. He was like 10/24 supply or something | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7170 Posts
| ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines970 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:10 Vasoline73 wrote: I saw it but I didn't want to say anything because I thought... "well... I don't know ZvZ as well as Soma does..." XD. I didn't want to look stupid. But yeah he had an extra overlord. He was like 10/24 supply or something so that's why his 11h was 10s late | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines970 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:12 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: ASL final outdoors ?? ice skating rink? looks like a sick venue | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On October 06 2026 20:12 Crimson)S(hadow wrote: ice skating rink? looks like a sick venue threepeat, on ice. A5L, on ice. | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7170 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7170 Posts
| ||
|
spets1
148 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7170 Posts
| ||
| ||