I thought the advantage he had adds up by simply not dying.
[ASL22] Semifinal B - Page 3
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
AttackZerg
United States7653 Posts
I thought the advantage he had adds up by simply not dying. | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8177 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
|
InkieB2B
29 Posts
On October 06 2026 19:38 AttackZerg wrote: I thought it was weird that Soulkey felt compelled to attack in that situation. I thought the advantage he had adds up by simply not dying. Soma made some drones which was spotted by SKs overlord. Maybe SK tought he needed to do some damage? | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11816 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8177 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46495 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
|
Uldridge
Belgium5228 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7653 Posts
This is not a boring ZvZ match at all. I'm rooting for Soulkey to win the next one thou, I don't want to see a whipout. | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7653 Posts
On October 06 2026 19:47 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: Did you see that Muta micro vs scourge attackzerg ? ^^ Fuck yes I did. That was epic. | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5958 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51606 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
|
spets1
148 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7150 Posts
| ||
| ||