• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7740 users

$20,000 - ZOTAC CUP MASTERS: SC:RM (NA/SA) - Page 25

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
592 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
Starlightsun
Profile Blog Joined June 2016
United States1405 Posts
December 04 2017 06:19 GMT
#481
lol fucking Larva. I don't know why people are getting so mad.
MindBreaker
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States574 Posts
December 04 2017 06:20 GMT
#482
On December 04 2017 15:19 SchAmToo wrote:
Hey everyone!

Just getting on my flight home. I hope you all had fun. I think I coulda done a much better job observing but that’s just how it is I guess.

I know I missed like 2 major drops, that 2nd nuke (I swear I didn’t get prompted) and that Corsair/scourge moment.

I’ll have to try better! I know but y’all supported me quite well when I poked my head into chat and so I thank you for that.

Cheers!

Did great schamtoo! Thanks for being our eyes and ears this weekend man. Was some great games.
Is it weird that I play most of my online games at work? And that it's a pizza place??
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
December 04 2017 06:21 GMT
#483
On December 04 2017 15:19 SchAmToo wrote:
Hey everyone!

Just getting on my flight home. I hope you all had fun. I think I coulda done a much better job observing but that’s just how it is I guess.

I know I missed like 2 major drops, that 2nd nuke (I swear I didn’t get prompted) and that Corsair/scourge moment.

I’ll have to try better! I know but y’all supported me quite well when I poked my head into chat and so I thank you for that.

Cheers!


Thanks for obsing. Those were some long days of StarCraft so can't fault you for losing concentration a few times. The tournament was a ton of fun.
jinjin5000
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1559 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 06:43:41
December 04 2017 06:40 GMT
#484
**Larva's Official Statement on his Stream page**

Title: To people trying to sturr up trouble from today's final behaviors ^^

I asked ahead of time with the organizers if I could do it or not and they said I could

If you are offended, you don't have to watch ^_^

The present reaction was resolved and everyone took pictures and they said it was cool

Don't worry ^^

http://live.afreecatv.com:8079/app/index.cgi?szBoard=read_bbs&szBjId=dpfgc3&nStationNo=1446782&nBbsNo=0&nTitleNo=28518609&nRowNum=&nPageNo=
NoS-Craig
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3168 Posts
December 04 2017 06:40 GMT
#485
No matter SchAmToo, I enjoyed the gamed you Obs quite well. You did a good job interacting with the commentators as well.
Pretty cool job to have though. I hope we get to see more events like this in the future. Having a Korean pro there does seem over kill though. Non of us have this as a full time job like they do.
Artosis loves Starcraft
starkiller123
Profile Joined January 2016
United States4030 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 06:48:45
December 04 2017 06:48 GMT
#486
On December 04 2017 15:40 jinjin5000 wrote:
**Larva's Official Statement on his Stream page**

Title: To people trying to sturr up trouble from today's final behaviors ^^

I asked ahead of time with the organizers if I could do it or not and they said I could

If you are offended, you don't have to watch ^_^

The present reaction was resolved and everyone took pictures and they said it was cool

Don't worry ^^

http://live.afreecatv.com:8079/app/index.cgi?szBoard=read_bbs&szBjId=dpfgc3&nStationNo=1446782&nBbsNo=0&nTitleNo=28518609&nRowNum=&nPageNo=

in that case then yeah i have no problem with his antics, GG Larva!
Siz)Beggar
Profile Joined May 2008
United States339 Posts
December 04 2017 06:53 GMT
#487
On December 04 2017 14:56 Ganfei2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 14:51 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
On December 04 2017 14:48 juvenal wrote:
On December 04 2017 14:34 jinjin5000 wrote:
On December 04 2017 13:50 GGzerG wrote:
On December 04 2017 13:42 LG)Sabbath wrote:
Btw maybe it's also a korea vs china rivalry thing going on here

I was wondering this as well, but this was really super disrespectful IMO, I think it was moreso b/c of China vs Korea than anything...

EDIT 1 : InControl looked super mad and it seemed pretty authentic, I can understand why if it was real. It was a really awesome cast, thanks for hosting it guys! Hope to see it again soon, I didn't realize that Larva was playing against all of the foreigners though? I thought it was just a showmatch between Legend and Larva lol, a given he'd win. =\


lol fuck off with your speculation. You don't know shit and you are trying to bring up race issue here.

It was pure larva being a showman/cocky ass.

showmanship at the expence of other people = being an idiot. He gets away doing that on his stream, because he plays against people who both know him personally and know his antics so it's not bm but rather silly banter. It's the same as why you don't play stupid jokes on complete strangers. You could clearly see Legend wasn't amused in the slightest.


Lx is a grown man. He can take it. If not then I suggest he wipe his tears with those money he just received.


Everything you've said in this thread constitutes straw man arguments that are at best tangentially related to the issue at hand. "Lx can take it." "If Lx didn't like it, he should just win." Like what?


Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 14:49 Siz)Beggar wrote:
On December 04 2017 14:48 juvenal wrote:
On December 04 2017 14:34 jinjin5000 wrote:
On December 04 2017 13:50 GGzerG wrote:
On December 04 2017 13:42 LG)Sabbath wrote:
Btw maybe it's also a korea vs china rivalry thing going on here

I was wondering this as well, but this was really super disrespectful IMO, I think it was moreso b/c of China vs Korea than anything...

EDIT 1 : InControl looked super mad and it seemed pretty authentic, I can understand why if it was real. It was a really awesome cast, thanks for hosting it guys! Hope to see it again soon, I didn't realize that Larva was playing against all of the foreigners though? I thought it was just a showmatch between Legend and Larva lol, a given he'd win. =\


lol fuck off with your speculation. You don't know shit and you are trying to bring up race issue here.

It was pure larva being a showman/cocky ass.

showmanship at the expence of other people = being an idiot. He gets away doing that on his stream, because he plays against people who both know him personally and know his antics so it's not bm but rather silly banter. It's the same as why you don't play stupid jokes on complete strangers. You could clearly see Legend wasn't amused in the slightest.


so i take it everyone who is pissed at larva in this thread must despise firebathero as well huh? since fbh is the epitome of what larva just did to legend


This is legitimately confusing me. After-game ceremonies are the epitome of in-game playing with toes/leaning back/killing own units/etc.? Additionally, people who are "defending" Larva, like you, seem to be under the impression that those of us who found his antics disrespectful are "angry" or "pissed." That is, in my case at least, a significant exaggeration. I am merely giving my opinion of Larva's actions in a thread about the tournament he just played in.


so youre not giving your opinions based off of your emotions and how what he did made you feel ?
Siz)Beggar
Profile Joined May 2008
United States339 Posts
December 04 2017 06:54 GMT
#488
On December 04 2017 15:03 iamho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 14:49 Siz)Beggar wrote:
On December 04 2017 14:48 juvenal wrote:
On December 04 2017 14:34 jinjin5000 wrote:
On December 04 2017 13:50 GGzerG wrote:
On December 04 2017 13:42 LG)Sabbath wrote:
Btw maybe it's also a korea vs china rivalry thing going on here

I was wondering this as well, but this was really super disrespectful IMO, I think it was moreso b/c of China vs Korea than anything...

EDIT 1 : InControl looked super mad and it seemed pretty authentic, I can understand why if it was real. It was a really awesome cast, thanks for hosting it guys! Hope to see it again soon, I didn't realize that Larva was playing against all of the foreigners though? I thought it was just a showmatch between Legend and Larva lol, a given he'd win. =\


lol fuck off with your speculation. You don't know shit and you are trying to bring up race issue here.

It was pure larva being a showman/cocky ass.

showmanship at the expence of other people = being an idiot. He gets away doing that on his stream, because he plays against people who both know him personally and know his antics so it's not bm but rather silly banter. It's the same as why you don't play stupid jokes on complete strangers. You could clearly see Legend wasn't amused in the slightest.


so i take it everyone who is pissed at larva in this thread must despise firebathero as well huh? since fbh is the epitome of what larva just did to legend


FBH played in the italian esports open just a few weeks ago and he was never the least bit BM


lol google fbh celebrations and youll see what im talking about since apparently youre new to the scene
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7083 Posts
December 04 2017 08:31 GMT
#489
we can say that the situation got out of control,i know larva and i know he does this very often,there is a reason he is one of the most populars afreeca streamers,but i also think he lacks offline experiences,i mean is common sense that u cant do this in a final event in front of your oponent,but im also sure he just wanted to be funny,was no the case for many people.and bw is a game that really hit nerves,i can understand legend beind mad.all in all i loved zotac cup and im so jealous i couldnt participate at any of these offline events.BW Fighting!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 04 2017 08:42 GMT
#490
I know it's only a few saying this but wtf.. I wasn't "pissed" I was doing my usual straight face dry humor lol.
I asked him about his thigh for fuck sakes. How can people read that as anger?

I just pulled a 9 hour day after a 13 hour day. Some of you all really want drama.. get outside or something. We were all fine there.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
December 04 2017 08:48 GMT
#491
On December 04 2017 15:05 thinkinger wrote:
I was simply disgusted. Starcraft is for fun, and I have no interest watching shit. If something looks like a shit, smells like a shit, I just stay away. If some other people like shit, or like to study whether it is really shit, it is certainly their freedom.


It was a showmatch tournament. Larva was putting on a show.

He should've asked Legend if he was ok if he messed around and maybe he did take it a bit far, but it was kind of funny.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
jinjin5000
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1559 Posts
December 04 2017 09:43 GMT
#492
On December 04 2017 17:42 iNcontroL wrote:
I know it's only a few saying this but wtf.. I wasn't "pissed" I was doing my usual straight face dry humor lol.
I asked him about his thigh for fuck sakes. How can people read that as anger?

I just pulled a 9 hour day after a 13 hour day. Some of you all really want drama.. get outside or something. We were all fine there.


to be fair, your straight face looked pretty angry to people who weren't familiar with your usual face. Think most of ygosu korean community thought you were straight out pissed, as well as reddit
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
December 04 2017 09:46 GMT
#493
Poor incontrol is going to wonder wtf is wrong with his face now.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
December 04 2017 09:58 GMT
#494
On December 04 2017 18:43 jinjin5000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 17:42 iNcontroL wrote:
I know it's only a few saying this but wtf.. I wasn't "pissed" I was doing my usual straight face dry humor lol.
I asked him about his thigh for fuck sakes. How can people read that as anger?

I just pulled a 9 hour day after a 13 hour day. Some of you all really want drama.. get outside or something. We were all fine there.


to be fair, your straight face looked pretty angry to people who weren't familiar with your usual face. Think most of ygosu korean community thought you were straight out pissed, as well as reddit


I think some people knew Incontrol wasn't mad, but wanted to push a narrative
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
December 04 2017 10:29 GMT
#495
On December 04 2017 18:58 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 18:43 jinjin5000 wrote:
On December 04 2017 17:42 iNcontroL wrote:
I know it's only a few saying this but wtf.. I wasn't "pissed" I was doing my usual straight face dry humor lol.
I asked him about his thigh for fuck sakes. How can people read that as anger?

I just pulled a 9 hour day after a 13 hour day. Some of you all really want drama.. get outside or something. We were all fine there.


to be fair, your straight face looked pretty angry to people who weren't familiar with your usual face. Think most of ygosu korean community thought you were straight out pissed, as well as reddit


I think some people knew Incontrol wasn't mad, but wanted to push a narrative

#FAKENEWS
Trump was right all along.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Sea[SR]
Profile Joined May 2011
United States29 Posts
December 04 2017 10:38 GMT
#496
You invited pro korean who plays twice better than any non korean, really? pffffffffffff
[image loading]
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
December 04 2017 10:58 GMT
#497
LOL really guys? It was just all good fun and only intended to entertain his korean fans. Why the heck would you be mad at Larva. People can't take stuff like that as fun anymore, all they do is be offended. wtf....


ggs wp Larva.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
December 04 2017 10:59 GMT
#498
And let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that ZOTAC Cup doesn’t know what they are doing. They know exactly what they are doing. It was an invitational, no one with half a brain expected to watch even matches or expected Larva to drop a game. The whole appeal was the names, the casters, and the antics. It was refreshing and nostalgic to watch Lx and Draco, as well as hilarious to see Larva with his shenanigans & the casting by incontrol/day9/tasteless/artosis.

I dunno, it was a laid back event and I had a ton of fun watching it. I can't think of more iconic commentators than the ones they brought in from any e-sport or game. I can literally watch a rerun of 2 Girls 1 Cup all day to the commentary of incontrol and tasteless with the occasional serious analyzing by day9 and the random meme by artosis.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
December 04 2017 11:37 GMT
#499
On December 04 2017 17:42 iNcontroL wrote:
I know it's only a few saying this but wtf.. I wasn't "pissed" I was doing my usual straight face dry humor lol.
I asked him about his thigh for fuck sakes. How can people read that as anger?

I just pulled a 9 hour day after a 13 hour day. Some of you all really want drama.. get outside or something. We were all fine there.


I've seen you host for a long time now, this particular instance seemed off to me, not trying to start any drama, just called what I saw.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
December 04 2017 11:42 GMT
#500
On December 04 2017 19:38 Sea[SR] wrote:
You invited pro korean who plays twice better than any non korean, really? pffffffffffff
[image loading]


Did he play the whole game like that? How on earth did he learn how to do that lmao.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1941
Hyuk 172
910 70
sorry 50
Bale 32
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 16
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Reynor46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor167
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft381
PiGStarcraft263
C9.Mang0259
Sick222
Livibee164
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt534
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 59m
Stellar Fest
6h 59m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.