Also am probably shit, because i pretty much only play DotA2 these days
Name : arb
Race :

Max iCCup Rank : C
Country : USA
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
Also am probably shit, because i pretty much only play DotA2 these days Name : arb Race : ![]() Max iCCup Rank : C Country : USA | ||
|
art_of_turtle
United States1210 Posts
| ||
|
Birdie
New Zealand4438 Posts
On November 02 2015 09:24 art_of_turtle wrote: If it hasn't happened yet lets get all the captains in the same skype. There's a Skype group with I believe 4 of them and Shimy in it, if anyone is a captain and not in the group then PM me and I will add you. | ||
|
Splax
Sweden51 Posts
Name: Splax Race: Protoss Max iCCup Rank: C+ Country: Suedi | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
Name: RedAxis Race: ![]() Max iCCup Rank: C- Country: Unfortunately, I'll be unreliable during December time though, due to exams. | ||
|
Jealous
10396 Posts
On November 02 2015 11:01 SynC[gm] wrote: Depending on when games actually start, I'll probably be able to play, if anyone cares to have me on the team. Name: RedAxis Race: ![]() Max iCCup Rank: C- Country: Unfortunately, I'll be unreliable during December time though, due to exams. Looking forward to more games with you ^^ | ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
Amateur TeamLeague edit: Feel free to correct any information about the teams and the players. | ||
|
feckless
1099 Posts
On November 01 2015 10:23 Shimy wrote: + Show Spoiler + While I have everyone's attention, my team is still currently recruiting players. PM me! I replied to your PM a few days ago. I'm wondering if you received it. | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On November 01 2015 23:02 arb wrote: I guess I could sign up, can only play every other saturday due to work unless rescheduling is done(know my entire schedule for a year+ tho) Also am probably shit, because i pretty much only play DotA2 these days Name : arb Race : ![]() Max iCCup Rank : C Country : USA On November 02 2015 11:01 SynC[gm] wrote: Depending on when games actually start, I'll probably be able to play, if anyone cares to have me on the team. Name: RedAxis Race: ![]() Max iCCup Rank: C- Country: Unfortunately, I'll be unreliable during December time though, due to exams. I'm gonna add you both to my team Are either of you opposed to it? | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On November 02 2015 17:34 feckless wrote: Show nested quote + On November 01 2015 10:23 Shimy wrote: + Show Spoiler + While I have everyone's attention, my team is still currently recruiting players. PM me! I replied to your PM a few days ago. I'm wondering if you received it. Yes I did! Sorry about, fixing it now, we're glad you're on our team! | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
| ||
|
Jealous
10396 Posts
| ||
|
seriosity
United States214 Posts
Race: Terran Max iCCup Rank: C Country: US i'll be away for 5-7 days, but then after that I'm available | ||
|
Birdie
New Zealand4438 Posts
sB.DeathheaveN (C+) to Team Stealth Bunnies. | ||
|
AmatistA
Germany113 Posts
| ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On November 04 2015 08:18 AmatistA wrote: wow other C+ for the bunnies! this tournament will be hard Pshh, I'm considering calling our team the Bunny Slaughterers. They have no chance ;D | ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
On November 04 2015 08:18 AmatistA wrote: wow other C+ for the bunnies! this tournament will be hard Ranks do not matter. That's why we have the rank cutoff format. But sB is OP indeed! You cannot beat a team with 50+% ![]() | ||
|
AmatistA
Germany113 Posts
On November 04 2015 08:26 Shimy wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2015 08:18 AmatistA wrote: wow other C+ for the bunnies! this tournament will be hard Pshh, I'm considering calling our team the Bunny Slaughterers. They have no chance ;D ROFL | ||
|
AmatistA
Germany113 Posts
On November 04 2015 08:42 ggrrg wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2015 08:18 AmatistA wrote: wow other C+ for the bunnies! this tournament will be hard Ranks do not matter. That's why we have the rank cutoff format. But sB is OP indeed! You cannot beat a team with 50+% ![]() truth... | ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Amateur_TeamLeague#Teams | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Horang2 firebathero Zeus Last Hyun ToSsGirL 910 Trap [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP26 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Dystopia_ • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Counter-Strike |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|