• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10586 users

D Ranks Teamleague Season 6 - Page 32

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 37 Next All
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 14 2014 11:21 GMT
#621
If anybody wants their games casted you can send them to me or Kopp
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
iykguil
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United Kingdom14 Posts
August 15 2014 08:12 GMT
#622
Not sure who I'm playing against, but I'd like to pp for Sunday or later. Feel free to choose time.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-15 23:02:45
August 15 2014 23:02 GMT
#623
Week 9 partial list

Despa vs SB

Biolunar Fighting Spirit iykguil
Qikz Jade Passafist (rematch)
Jello Circuit Breaker Minsc

Some more Despa players need to check in with their bosses.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
August 16 2014 03:01 GMT
#624
Hey everybody! I'm gonna cast Week 5 sB vs DeSPA and Week 6 sB vs AFK tomorrow at 14:00 PDT (I think its called right now) or 6:00 KST or 23:00 CET! If captains of any teams want to send me uncasted reps I will be happy to cast those in addition and/or at a later date! Hope to see you there =)

stream will be at: http://www.twitch.tv/minsc_andboo
Swords! Not words!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 16 2014 03:10 GMT
#625
On August 16 2014 12:01 MinscandBoo wrote:
Hey everybody! I'm gonna cast Week 5 sB vs DeSPA and Week 6 sB vs AFK tomorrow at 14:00 PDT (I think its called right now) or 6:00 KST or 23:00 CET! If captains of any teams want to send me uncasted reps I will be happy to cast those in addition and/or at a later date! Hope to see you there =)

stream will be at: http://www.twitch.tv/minsc_andboo

Good to hear. I want to hear epic casting and lots of screaming, Sayle style!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 11:24:54
August 16 2014 10:11 GMT
#626
On August 16 2014 08:02 Falling wrote:
Week 9 partial list

Despa vs SB

Biolunar Fighting Spirit iykguil
Qikz Jade Passafist (rematch)
Jello Circuit Breaker Minsc

Some more Despa players need to (Z)Check in with their bosses.


JxN (ZvT) <Destination> ??
Biolunar <Fighting Spirit> iykguil
Qikz <Jade> Passafist
Jello <Circuit Breaker> MInsc_nBoo
iT.Deuce <Mist> ??

FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
August 16 2014 10:56 GMT
#627
Takk, what is your roster?

FS : Kopp
Desti : xkcd
Jade : pebble TvP
CB : l1ghtning
Mist : floladriblere
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 11:07:50
August 16 2014 11:06 GMT
#628
On August 16 2014 19:56 L1ghtning wrote:
Takk, what is your roster?

FS : Kopp
Desti : xkcd
Jade : pebble TvP
CB : l1ghtning
Mist : floladriblere

FS: golondrin
destination: scarbo
jade: greenelve

This is the roster of TAKK for the last week of this season. Yep, as far as i know, thats it.

Also, i, greenelve, need pp until monday.
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 11:14:53
August 16 2014 11:14 GMT
#629
nvm
boum su4ka!
Biolunar
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany224 Posts
August 16 2014 14:34 GMT
#630
@iykguil: Something came up and I might not make it back home in time for our match but I try to. If you have some spare time you can wait for me in the channel. If not PM me for PP date.
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 14:42:43
August 16 2014 14:41 GMT
#631
On August 16 2014 23:34 Biolunar wrote:
@iykguil: Something came up and I might not make it back home in time for our match but I try to. If you have some spare time you can wait for me in the channel. If not PM me for PP date.

On August 15 2014 17:12 iykguil wrote:
Not sure who I'm playing against, but I'd like to pp for Sunday or later. Feel free to choose time.


On August 16 2014 19:11 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 08:02 Falling wrote:
Week 9 partial list

Despa vs SB

Biolunar Fighting Spirit iykguil
Qikz Jade Passafist (rematch)
Jello Circuit Breaker Minsc

Some more Despa players need to (Z)Check in with their bosses.


JxN (ZvT) <Destination> Bigfan
Biolunar <Fighting Spirit> iykguil
Qikz <Jade> Passafist
Jello <Circuit Breaker> MInsc_nBoo
iT.Deuce Pham


added.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:07:36
August 16 2014 16:06 GMT
#632
On August 16 2014 12:10 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 12:01 MinscandBoo wrote:
Hey everybody! I'm gonna cast Week 5 sB vs DeSPA and Week 6 sB vs AFK tomorrow at 14:00 PDT (I think its called right now) or 6:00 KST or 23:00 CET! If captains of any teams want to send me uncasted reps I will be happy to cast those in addition and/or at a later date! Hope to see you there =)

stream will be at: http://www.twitch.tv/minsc_andboo

Good to hear. I want to hear epic casting and lots of screaming, Sayle style!


Good to hear. I want to hear epic casting and lots of screaming while everyone sees BigFan get destroyed by me.

hahahahhahahaha
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
phamchienthang[V]
Profile Joined December 2012
Vietnam44 Posts
August 16 2014 16:37 GMT
#633
Deuce pls pm me to arrange our match, i need to postpone.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:39:20
August 16 2014 16:38 GMT
#634
sniped
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Biolunar
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany224 Posts
August 16 2014 16:47 GMT
#635
On August 16 2014 23:41 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 23:34 Biolunar wrote:
@iykguil: Something came up and I might not make it back home in time for our match but I try to. If you have some spare time you can wait for me in the channel. If not PM me for PP date.

Show nested quote +
On August 15 2014 17:12 iykguil wrote:
Not sure who I'm playing against, but I'd like to pp for Sunday or later. Feel free to choose time.


Okay thanks! :D (I made it in time ^^)
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:56:33
August 16 2014 16:56 GMT
#636
^ np

On August 17 2014 01:06 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 12:10 BigFan wrote:
On August 16 2014 12:01 MinscandBoo wrote:
Hey everybody! I'm gonna cast Week 5 sB vs DeSPA and Week 6 sB vs AFK tomorrow at 14:00 PDT (I think its called right now) or 6:00 KST or 23:00 CET! If captains of any teams want to send me uncasted reps I will be happy to cast those in addition and/or at a later date! Hope to see you there =)

stream will be at: http://www.twitch.tv/minsc_andboo

Good to hear. I want to hear epic casting and lots of screaming, Sayle style!


Good to hear. I want to hear epic casting and lots of screaming while everyone sees BigFan get destroyed by me.

hahahahhahahaha

just for that, I'm going to 2 rax you! XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 16 2014 17:41 GMT
#637
Scarbo, PM me when you're ready to play.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
August 16 2014 20:34 GMT
#638
DRTL Cast looks like it will be delayed as I will be participating in the STPL cast. Hope you guys don't mind. VODs of the DRTL cast will be uploaded to my youtube/will be on my Twitch channel (for a while) for anyone that won't be able to catch them live.
Swords! Not words!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 17 2014 01:32 GMT
#639
On August 17 2014 05:34 MinscandBoo wrote:
DRTL Cast looks like it will be delayed as I will be participating in the STPL cast. Hope you guys don't mind. VODs of the DRTL cast will be uploaded to my youtube/will be on my Twitch channel (for a while) for anyone that won't be able to catch them live.

DRTL way more important bro, tell STPL to delay the cast for DRTL ;D
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
August 17 2014 01:52 GMT
#640
Alright ppl sorry for the delay! Cast will be starting in ~ 8 minutes (19:00 PDT)
live @ http://www.twitch.tv/minsc_andboo
Swords! Not words!
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 497
hero 457
BeSt 246
Mind 31
Bale 20
Terrorterran 15
Noble 12
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1128
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g9485
ArmadaUGS48
Livibee48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Rush1245
• Stunt455
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 38m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.