• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10503 users

D Ranks Teamleague Season 6 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
March 05 2014 10:26 GMT
#41
On March 05 2014 11:43 Birdie wrote:
I could get to C- with mouse only Protoss within a week I'm pretty sure.


I could get to C- with smashing my head on the keyboard Zerg within one day I'm pretty sure.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-05 11:23:08
March 05 2014 11:22 GMT
#42
On March 05 2014 19:26 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 11:43 Birdie wrote:
I could get to C- with mouse only Protoss within a week I'm pretty sure.


I could get to C- with smashing my head on the keyboard Zerg within one day I'm pretty sure.

anyone can. zerg is broken
Reuental
Profile Joined July 2009
United States457 Posts
March 05 2014 11:24 GMT
#43
Sounds like a lot of fun, plus motivation for practice

ICCup Name: Reuental
Race: Zerg
Max Rank: D+ in 2009 or something, now D
I'm a Crab made of men.
HappyBunnyTime
Profile Joined November 2012
United States51 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-05 15:27:41
March 05 2014 15:27 GMT
#44
Iccup Nick: PowerDroneTime , HappyBunnyTime
Rank 1v1: D-/D
Race: Zerg

Playing for Takk !
o3o/
SilverJohnny
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States885 Posts
March 05 2014 15:29 GMT
#45
hmmmm, play brood war with true gosus or work harder on law school? I know my choice, free agency it is!


ICCup Name: [Y]ermiaN
Race: Terran
Max Rank: uhhhh I hit D+ on a different account like... 3 years ago maybe? D- now though

also i think you should be able to combine like 5 archons to make a really really shitty oliver stone film - Keanu_Reaver, bw balance genius
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
March 05 2014 17:05 GMT
#46
On March 06 2014 00:29 SilverJohnny wrote:
hmmmm, play brood war with true gosus or work harder on law school? I know my choice, free agency it is!


ICCup Name: [Y]ermiaN
Race: Terran
Max Rank: uhhhh I hit D+ on a different account like... 3 years ago maybe? D- now though


That's right, Pharm school is the way to go anyways.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
March 05 2014 17:25 GMT
#47
Sun Khan's current lineup:

Xkcd (Zerg)
Pebble (Terran)
Kopp (Zerg/Terran, not sure of his final race)

Oh boy, all the powerhouse teams have gotten small :/

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
March 05 2014 17:51 GMT
#48
That's probably why they were powerhouses last season
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
HappyBunnyTime
Profile Joined November 2012
United States51 Posts
March 05 2014 23:21 GMT
#49
On March 06 2014 02:51 traceurling wrote:
That's probably why they were powerhouses last season

^
o3o/
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-05 23:59:42
March 05 2014 23:38 GMT
#50
On March 06 2014 02:25 amazingxkcd wrote:
Sun Khan's current lineup:

Xkcd (Zerg)
Pebble (Terran)
Kopp (Zerg/Terran, not sure of his final race)

Oh boy, all the powerhouse teams have gotten small :/



Well I guess for the rule to take effect this was almost certainly one of the side effects. In the long run I think it's better for the players who want to join in as newer players but don't want to lose all the time, but it's somewhat a detrement as well as some of the better people they could practice with are obviously either moved up or stopped playing now.

Hopefully most of the teams'll be able to either fill out their roster or sub in some players from that other thread. Either way there's exciting times ahead :o
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
bulbz
Profile Joined March 2014
China6 Posts
March 06 2014 00:26 GMT
#51
many d ranks zzz ppl msg me i train u
now tsan bulbz
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-06 22:27:05
March 06 2014 22:26 GMT
#52
All captains, if you would please PM me about whether you can show up to the Practice Partners draft on Saturday, Mar 15 5:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), I would be grateful! If you can't show up, let me know a good time frame where you can, or let someone else pick for you. The players you draft will join your team as a practice partner, but they will not be able to play in regular DRTL matches until later. Keep in mind the switch to Daylight Saving Time on Mar 9.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
March 07 2014 04:09 GMT
#53
On March 07 2014 07:26 hp.Shell wrote:
All captains, if you would please PM me about whether you can show up to the Practice Partners draft on Saturday, Mar 15 5:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), I would be grateful! If you can't show up, let me know a good time frame where you can, or let someone else pick for you. The players you draft will join your team as a practice partner, but they will not be able to play in regular DRTL matches until later. Keep in mind the switch to Daylight Saving Time on Mar 9.

I think there are only like 3 captains right now, so having any sort of draft at this point might be premature.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
March 08 2014 18:36 GMT
#54
On March 07 2014 13:09 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 07:26 hp.Shell wrote:
All captains, if you would please PM me about whether you can show up to the Practice Partners draft on Saturday, Mar 15 5:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), I would be grateful! If you can't show up, let me know a good time frame where you can, or let someone else pick for you. The players you draft will join your team as a practice partner, but they will not be able to play in regular DRTL matches until later. Keep in mind the switch to Daylight Saving Time on Mar 9.

I think there are only like 3 captains right now, so having any sort of draft at this point might be premature.

Then I'll wait and we can play it by ear. Thanks for letting me know.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Zbignieff2
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland1 Post
March 09 2014 15:26 GMT
#55
ICCup Name: Zbignieff2
Race: Protoss
Max Rank: D
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
March 09 2014 17:05 GMT
#56
Where are all the teams from last season. Weren't there 8 full teams?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
March 09 2014 17:32 GMT
#57
I think Stealth Bunnies might be able to field a half roster. But we need to decide a new captain because Birdie is stepping down.

I would guess we'd have you, bigfan, minscandboo, roy, noddy, seabook/sawamura, and MAYBE stratos and LCC but unlikely
[06/03/2014 2:13:26 AM] Birdie: I'm not sure about stael/kerpal

This was Birdie's guess on who would be back, but I haven't actually seen them confirm anything recently.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 19:09:57
March 09 2014 19:07 GMT
#58
I may have time to get back into this. I'll update this post later in the week. I have school finals coming up next week.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
March 09 2014 19:15 GMT
#59
On March 10 2014 00:26 Zbignieff2 wrote:
ICCup Name: Zbignieff2
Race: Protoss
Max Rank: D

I don't mean to start any drama, but weren't you also Sinedd on Teamliquid?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
March 09 2014 20:39 GMT
#60
On March 10 2014 04:07 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I may have time to get back into this. I'll update this post later in the week. I have school finals coming up next week.

Unfortunately, anyone who has gotten C- or above, ever, isn't allowed to play anymore.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11093
Artosis 889
White-Ra 134
Dota 2
monkeys_forever736
League of Legends
Doublelift6497
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
fl0m16668
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox871
AZ_Axe170
Other Games
summit1g8407
KnowMe281
Maynarde181
ArmadaUGS111
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV176
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 49m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.