• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7575 users

D Ranks Teamleague Season 6 - Page 29

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
August 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#561
For those asking about SilverJohnny's iCCup ID. This is his post signing up for the league.
On March 06 2014 00:29 SilverJohnny wrote:
hmmmm, play brood war with true gosus or work harder on law school? I know my choice, free agency it is!


ICCup Name: [Y]ermiaN
Race: Terran
Max Rank: uhhhh I hit D+ on a different account like... 3 years ago maybe? D- now though

Swords! Not words!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
August 02 2014 02:33 GMT
#562
On August 02 2014 10:57 MinscandBoo wrote:
For those asking about SilverJohnny's iCCup ID. This is his post signing up for the league.
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2014 00:29 SilverJohnny wrote:
hmmmm, play brood war with true gosus or work harder on law school? I know my choice, free agency it is!


ICCup Name: [Y]ermiaN
Race: Terran
Max Rank: uhhhh I hit D+ on a different account like... 3 years ago maybe? D- now though


L_Master edit this into the OP :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
August 02 2014 03:52 GMT
#563
On August 02 2014 11:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 10:57 MinscandBoo wrote:
For those asking about SilverJohnny's iCCup ID. This is his post signing up for the league.
On March 06 2014 00:29 SilverJohnny wrote:
hmmmm, play brood war with true gosus or work harder on law school? I know my choice, free agency it is!


ICCup Name: [Y]ermiaN
Race: Terran
Max Rank: uhhhh I hit D+ on a different account like... 3 years ago maybe? D- now though


L_Master edit this into the OP :O

yeah but I don't think he is on that account much... When I looked at that account on iccup it was like 7 total ladder games and the last 2 were dated: Jul 2 and then Jul 29 soo.... Gonna need the Dark One's own luck to catch him online I'd guess.
Swords! Not words!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 02 2014 06:09 GMT
#564
On August 02 2014 12:52 MinscandBoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 11:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 02 2014 10:57 MinscandBoo wrote:
For those asking about SilverJohnny's iCCup ID. This is his post signing up for the league.
On March 06 2014 00:29 SilverJohnny wrote:
hmmmm, play brood war with true gosus or work harder on law school? I know my choice, free agency it is!


ICCup Name: [Y]ermiaN
Race: Terran
Max Rank: uhhhh I hit D+ on a different account like... 3 years ago maybe? D- now though


L_Master edit this into the OP :O

yeah but I don't think he is on that account much... When I looked at that account on iccup it was like 7 total ladder games and the last 2 were dated: Jul 2 and then Jul 29 soo.... Gonna need the Dark One's own luck to catch him online I'd guess.

Maybe he plays custom games on it instead? Either way, I need to play him later today so hope he's in OP DRTL lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 02 2014 06:57 GMT
#565
Yo jello, my apartment is being turned upside down tomorrow to replace the flooring ,( it was supposed to be done today...) I'll need a pp. I can play Monday night and later
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Kopp
Profile Joined January 2013
Hungary22 Posts
August 02 2014 09:52 GMT
#566
On August 01 2014 13:38 Falling wrote:
Yo Kopp, Pham can't play you, and we have no subs, so I will play. But it will need to be the morning/ early afternoon tomorrow (friday) cuz I'm leaving to go camping. My timezone is PST. (alternatively, really, really late tonight cuz I'm going off to see a movie just now.)


I worked yesterday, but im free today .. meh what is happening in this situation?
It is Mind Time!
phamchienthang[V]
Profile Joined December 2012
Vietnam44 Posts
August 02 2014 09:53 GMT
#567
gTank please pm me to arrange our match.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 02 2014 15:37 GMT
#568
okay
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
August 04 2014 01:13 GMT
#569
On August 02 2014 18:52 Kopp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 13:38 Falling wrote:
Yo Kopp, Pham can't play you, and we have no subs, so I will play. But it will need to be the morning/ early afternoon tomorrow (friday) cuz I'm leaving to go camping. My timezone is PST. (alternatively, really, really late tonight cuz I'm going off to see a movie just now.)


I worked yesterday, but im free today .. meh what is happening in this situation?

I think is just a weird situation, and we will get this sorted quicker in the future. So unless L_master rules otherwise, I'd say play. I'm back from camping and pretty much free anytime- if we can get this done Monday or Tuesday, that'd be best (or tonight.)
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 05 2014 02:57 GMT
#570
On August 04 2014 10:13 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 18:52 Kopp wrote:
On August 01 2014 13:38 Falling wrote:
Yo Kopp, Pham can't play you, and we have no subs, so I will play. But it will need to be the morning/ early afternoon tomorrow (friday) cuz I'm leaving to go camping. My timezone is PST. (alternatively, really, really late tonight cuz I'm going off to see a movie just now.)


I worked yesterday, but im free today .. meh what is happening in this situation?

I think is just a weird situation, and we will get this sorted quicker in the future. So unless L_master rules otherwise, I'd say play. I'm back from camping and pretty much free anytime- if we can get this done Monday or Tuesday, that'd be best (or tonight.)



Always best to play games. And if you play terran your never back from camping.
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 05 2014 05:53 GMT
#571
Jello, pm me whjen you want ot play our game
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 06 2014 01:53 GMT
#572
lets get this shit going again:
+ Show Spoiler +
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-06 08:09:40
August 06 2014 08:02 GMT
#573
Update on Week 6, final match played- it was a close one
+ Show Spoiler +
AFK 2 - 3 SB

Floladriblere CB - Falling
iway - Destination - Minsc
whaski - FS - AnachronisticAnarchy
L1ghtning- Jade - BigFan
Kopp - Aztec - Falling



Week 7 Update
+ Show Spoiler +
Week 7 Takk vs SB

SilverJohny - Mist - BigFan
[gTank - Aztec - Phamchienthangv
ColonBruise - CB - Minscandboo
Golondrin - FS - AnachronisticAnarchy
Greenelve - Desti - Falling

Just need SilverJohnny or a replacement to play vs BigFan.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
August 06 2014 08:32 GMT
#574
+ Show Spoiler [DeSPA vs AFK week 7] +
On August 01 2014 09:07 amazingxkcd wrote:
Mist - Jello vs Xkcd
Aztec - Qikz vs Abyssal
Circuit Breaker - AtomicArchon vs kopp
Fighting Spirit - Deuce vs iway
Destination - BisuDagger vs Pebble



The other three games are currently unplayed which we need to sort out. Abyssal do you know if you can play yet, or maybe your team has a substitute?
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 06 2014 12:50 GMT
#575
I want to play this game where is bisudagger i' m online right now
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
leviaias
Profile Joined May 2014
Hungary35 Posts
August 06 2014 15:45 GMT
#576
On August 06 2014 17:32 Qikz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [DeSPA vs AFK week 7] +
On August 01 2014 09:07 amazingxkcd wrote:
Mist - Jello vs Xkcd
Aztec - Qikz vs Abyssal
Circuit Breaker - AtomicArchon vs kopp
Fighting Spirit - Deuce vs iway
Destination - BisuDagger vs Pebble



The other three games are currently unplayed which we need to sort out. Abyssal do you know if you can play yet, or maybe your team has a substitute?

I think Ive asked for a sub, sincce i cant play pp.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 06 2014 22:55 GMT
#577
If you guys wanna sub a zerg for Jello, that would be nice since I can't play during Jello's available time
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-07 08:37:49
August 06 2014 23:01 GMT
#578
On August 07 2014 07:55 amazingxkcd wrote:
If you guys wanna sub a zerg for Jello, that would be nice since I can't play during Jello's available time


I'll check with JxN see if he can play.

EDIT: He said he can only play PvZ and we have no other zergs anymore since Reuental went AWOL ;;
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
August 07 2014 16:54 GMT
#579
...so I'm just going to post our lineup here, as I haven't heard or seen anything from L_master

Week 8 AFK vs SB

Mist- Phamchienthang
Fighting Spirit- AnachronisticAnarchy
Jade- Passafist
Circuit Breaker- Minscandboo
Destination- BigFan
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
targ
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Malaysia445 Posts
August 07 2014 17:11 GMT
#580
Hi, I would like to play on team DESPA. I'm roughly a level D. I can play P and Z.
http://billyfoong.blogspot.com/ my other opinions are here
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
JuggernautJason129
Nina 93
SpeCial 4
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 77
910 42
NaDa 31
Counter-Strike
Fnx 814
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
PPMD10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9847
crisheroes1776
Liquid`Hasu1690
Trikslyr70
Other Games
summit1g6560
Liquid`RaSZi5677
Beastyqt824
shahzam497
B2W.Neo221
ToD190
Pyrionflax175
KnowMe127
ArmadaUGS80
ZombieGrub76
IndyStarCraft 70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV532
League of Legends
• TFBlade1264
Other Games
• imaqtpie1039
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.