• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

[SSL] Grand Finals - Page 47

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 72 Next
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
June 01 2013 11:21 GMT
#921
LOLOL

KONG CONFESSING THAT HE WON ALL THE RETIREMENT GAMES AGAINST LEGENDS LIKE BOXER AND REACH

SO HE DIDNT WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE TO BREAK THAT STREAK

BUT HE WAS FORCED TO COME AND PLAY
POGGERS
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
June 01 2013 11:22 GMT
#922
On June 01 2013 20:21 konadora wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
LOLOL

KONG CONFESSING THAT HE WON ALL THE RETIREMENT GAMES AGAINST LEGENDS LIKE BOXER AND REACH

SO HE DIDNT WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE TO BREAK THAT STREAK

BUT HE WAS FORCED TO COME AND PLAY


those bastards :p
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 01 2013 11:22 GMT
#923
i hope you guys have parental protection on coz RAPE INCOMING
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
June 01 2013 11:22 GMT
#924
Any news about LSW ?
ॐ
Letmelose
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Korea (South)3227 Posts
June 01 2013 11:23 GMT
#925
On June 01 2013 20:20 Kittan wrote:
DO THE KONG!

When was the last time you've seen so much AWESOME in 1 photo?
[image loading]


I feel more giddy than a teenage girl getting a kiss in the cheek from of her favourite movie star. I can't wait for the epic clash of Storm Zerg and Hero Protoss.
TL+ Member
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
June 01 2013 11:23 GMT
#926
Upper floor getting filled now!!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
June 01 2013 11:23 GMT
#927
man yellow is the king of legend matches and silver. i hope reach can beat him :D
The Bomber boy
Kittan
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland3999 Posts
June 01 2013 11:23 GMT
#928
HAHAHA Yellow so good with the interview.

GO GO HONG JIN HO!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=81288 <--- How I fell in love with a man, a team, a game and a website in a single day... | "There are no false gods, there is only the Emperor, and Choi Yun Sung is his prophet." -> Zona 40k
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
June 01 2013 11:24 GMT
#929
Legends Match Reach vs Yellow: Pre match banter interview

+ Show Spoiler [click~] +

kimoleon: Pre Match Banter: Legends Match - Yellow / Reach

» Yellow: he's looking very arrogant (reach)

» Reach: I don't even see him, are you nervous?

» Sonic: I called Reach, and he said it would be ezpz

» Yellow: I agree, I rested a long time and I practiced a few days ago to loosen up my hands, I want to play against Kim Carrier instead

» Sonic: did you practice a lot? he seems not confident

» Reach: I played like 3 games on the free server

» Carrier: did you play vs computers?

» Reach: I played a few games, they were too easy so I stopped playing

» Carrier: is there a prize for winning?

» Sonic: nope

» Carrier: Loser does Kong dance?!

» Carrier: Kong dance is one of Yellows' trademarks, whenever we mention kong dance why do you become so angry

» Yellow: I don't want to be remembered for that, I want to be remembered as a guy who loves the game

» Carrier: I'll remember the kong dance tho

» Yellow: I don't want you to remember me

» Carrier: What does the crowd think, what do you think about ?! (YEE)

» Sonic: Your goal for this match

» Reach: I lost to Yellow last time, and with bad cannon timing I lost very easily, Yellow not confident.. so I feel nervous because I'm so confident, I'll show good games

» Yellow: Like Reach said, the last gmae I played with him I won, I won my last game vs Boxer too I wanted to avoid more games afterwards, I don't want to play today but in this meaningful spot I had to come, I will donate a win to Reach, please enjoy the game

» Sonic: Both players promised good games, please cheer on the legends players, big applause!
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
June 01 2013 11:25 GMT
#930
Oh I just realized. that girl is sonic's girlfriend
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 11:25:48
June 01 2013 11:25 GMT
#931
a cute girl like that with no seatmates. she must like bw so much to come alone, what a keeper

edit; sonic's gf :3
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 01 2013 11:25 GMT
#932
On June 01 2013 20:25 Frost wrote:
Oh I just realized. that girl is sonic's girlfriend

He's a got a good looking girlfriend.
liftlift > tsm
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-01 11:26:19
June 01 2013 11:25 GMT
#933
On June 01 2013 20:25 Frost wrote:
Oh I just realized. that girl is sonic's girlfriend

oh really? shes beautiful!!! Keep her Sonic!!!
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
June 01 2013 11:26 GMT
#934
On June 01 2013 20:25 Shock710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2013 20:25 Frost wrote:
Oh I just realized. that girl is sonic's girlfriend

oh really? shes beautiful!!!


Ya I couldn't recognize her because of the hat, but Kim Carry told Sonic he wanted to punch Sonic when the camera went to the girl so I knew then.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
June 01 2013 11:27 GMT
#935
On June 01 2013 20:17 wei2coolman wrote:
Mantoss has been lifting; better watchout yellow.

I heard hes been benching hydralisk skulls.
Jaedong.
Letmelose
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Korea (South)3227 Posts
June 01 2013 11:27 GMT
#936
On June 01 2013 20:25 Frost wrote:
Oh I just realized. that girl is sonic's girlfriend


Is that Min Joo-Hee?
TL+ Member
Kittan
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland3999 Posts
June 01 2013 11:27 GMT
#937
Cheers to guys at barcraft Poland watching this!

POZDROWIENIA BRACIA W BROODWARZE \o/
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=81288 <--- How I fell in love with a man, a team, a game and a website in a single day... | "There are no false gods, there is only the Emperor, and Choi Yun Sung is his prophet." -> Zona 40k
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 01 2013 11:27 GMT
#938
Yellow got this easy
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 01 2013 11:28 GMT
#939
i hope there is some in-game smack talk
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
QibingZero
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
2611 Posts
June 01 2013 11:29 GMT
#940
MERCURY wooow
Oh, my eSports
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft398
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14681
Hyuk 48
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
Doublelift4453
Other Games
summit1g8773
FrodaN3043
JimRising 622
KnowMe178
ViBE115
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King68
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta12
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 11m
INu's Battles
11h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 11m
Replay Cast
22h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.