• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7871 users

C Ranks Game of Thrones - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-28 16:25:39
December 28 2012 15:56 GMT
#161
On December 28 2012 16:03 ninazerg wrote:


I need Radley to get to me so I can dethrone him.


Where the devil cannot he will send a woman.

On December 28 2012 21:02 mca64[KDV] wrote:

sorry but radley will just rape you and it will be a nice rape


I think I have to lose to ihufa or one of two next protosses. Maybe I am the Lady-Killer, but I am not wife batterer or even rapist.

Oh and that's funny... I came like shadow to the Reclusive's story. You know,.. 'Two dogs strive for a bone and the third runs away with it.' :D
TL+ Member
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 29 2012 04:43 GMT
#162
On December 28 2012 21:02 mca64[KDV] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 16:03 ninazerg wrote:


I need Radley to get to me so I can dethrone him.



sorry but radley will just rape you and it will be a nice rape


I know you feel the need to stick up for your fellow Polish peeps, but I've already hired Bibiane to take Radley out for me.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
December 29 2012 10:17 GMT
#163
You just didn't know that i have 5-0 vs Bibiane's Zerg.
TL+ Member
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 11:05:33
December 29 2012 11:05 GMT
#164
On December 29 2012 13:43 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 21:02 mca64[KDV] wrote:
On December 28 2012 16:03 ninazerg wrote:


I need Radley to get to me so I can dethrone him.



sorry but radley will just rape you and it will be a nice rape


I know you feel the need to stick up for your fellow Polish peeps, but I've already hired Bibiane to take Radley out for me.


but im not a gay so gogogo Nina rape and finish him!
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
December 29 2012 11:47 GMT
#165
On December 29 2012 20:05 mca64[KDV] wrote:
but im not a gay so gogogo Nina rape and finish him!

Girl raping boy? THIS WOULD BE AWESOME.
TL+ Member
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
December 30 2012 10:25 GMT
#166
i changed races from terran to z (tvz)
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
December 30 2012 14:25 GMT
#167
On December 30 2012 19:25 sabas123 wrote:
i changed races from terran to z (tvz)

Mkk.. I'm actually on my way out right now (hitting the slopes ) I'll update the op first thing tomorrow!
Jaedong.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
December 30 2012 15:33 GMT
#168
cool!!!:D

thanks
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Sum41
Profile Joined November 2011
Chile345 Posts
December 30 2012 15:49 GMT
#169
Radley is amazing he plays really entertaining
Hydralisk so fasts and dangerous :D
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
December 30 2012 20:06 GMT
#170
After checking Radleys results I feel alot better about loosing to him, even if I feel like I didn't play my best
In the woods, there lurks..
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 31 2012 21:50 GMT
#171
Going to cast some of these in 45 minutes from now aka 22:45 GMT (+00:00)

Stream is http://www.twitch.tv/l_master
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
December 31 2012 21:53 GMT
#172
On December 31 2012 05:06 Iplaythings wrote:
After checking Radleys results I feel alot better about loosing to him, even if I feel like I didn't play my best

Yeah man.. hes on a tear!

ihufa your up!
Jaedong.
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
December 31 2012 22:29 GMT
#173
I only saw two games Radley vs quirinus and Radley vs fold and in both two games Radley should lost. I dont know how he could win it.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
December 31 2012 22:40 GMT
#174
wow what a streak o_o
Writerptrk
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 23:01:34
December 31 2012 22:55 GMT
#175
Just waiting fot xsplit to load and we can get under way

LIVE
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SCEveryday
Profile Joined January 2013
1 Post
January 01 2013 07:21 GMT
#176
Is it to late to join?
Ero-Sennin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States756 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 17:15:44
January 01 2013 17:15 GMT
#177
Well if this is still goin, why not?

Iccup: JST-Ero_Sennin (haven't played much because I play SC2 but I'm still around C- at least ^^)
Race: Protoss
Rank: D+ last season 15-2, was C- before that (and B- a long long time ago)
Other ids: Nope
Skype: ero-sennin22
Luck makes talent look like genius.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
January 02 2013 00:23 GMT
#178
I have a bad feeling I'm going to get a ZvZ
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Splax
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden51 Posts
January 02 2013 02:48 GMT
#179
No ninazerg, I play Protoss.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
January 04 2013 01:31 GMT
#180
Can I still join in?

If possible:
ICCup: Zergneedsfood
Race: Terran
Rank: C-/C

If not:
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
JimRising 800
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE139
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King88
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
INu's Battles
10h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
Replay Cast
21h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.