• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:31
CEST 18:31
KST 01:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

C Ranks Game of Thrones - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 14 2012 09:21 GMT
#121
Simply because I cannot deny Reclusive and her amazing story, I feel I must place myself in this Tour

ICCup - Shotcoder, NoisE[AoV], dM-Noise
Race - Terran
Max Rank - C+(closer now to D+)
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 23:21:28
December 14 2012 22:19 GMT
#122
Mewka said they played the game, dunno if I should post here who won, or just wait for the official update.

Edit: (Wiki)C Ranks Game of Thrones is up so you can link it in the OP now.
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
December 14 2012 22:25 GMT
#123
Kal_rA move me few places down. I have hand in a cast, also i contracted malaria
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 22:31:37
December 14 2012 22:30 GMT
#124
On December 14 2012 16:33 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 13:47 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On December 14 2012 13:42 GGzerG wrote:
On December 14 2012 12:32 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On December 14 2012 11:41 GGzerG wrote:
mca you are the most annoying and obnoxious poster I have come across so far in the BW forum's, and most of what you say makes no sense... you are not Sherlock Holmes so please relax with all the conspiracy theories.


Wow, coming from you...that's harsh bro.


If only we could meet in this to play each other, I'm sure you would enjoy it as much as I would. --


I love your inability to bring two unrelated things together. It's comments like these that leave me wasting a good two minutes of my time trying to actually figure out what you're trying to say and then I realize that I'm just being silly giving you that kind of credibility.


I didn't think it would actually take a rocket scientist to figure out that what I was hinting at, is that you talk a lot, but would never play me, but if I end up being king and then you get the chance to play me, I would enjoy playing but I don't think you would for obvious reasons.


Yeah, see that's my point. You string two unrelated things together and use your "skills" as a BW player to jest with other people, but it's pretty clear to me that it's the only thing you can reliably fall back on.

It's kind of like when you call someone a retard and then they say "Well, I'm good at juggling, hah!"
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
December 14 2012 22:49 GMT
#125
Radley won vs mewka now GGzerG / Ever)P(Telecom / C+ gogogo play vs him
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
December 14 2012 23:26 GMT
#126
On December 12 2012 05:58 GGzerG wrote:
mca64 it is a lot easier for a C / C+ rank protoss player to take a game off of a B- Terran or Zerg player than it is for a C / C+ rank Terran or Zerg player to take a game off of a B- Protoss, mca stop being such a conspiracy theorist in every thread lol


How can you sign up for this tourney given you've been higher than C+ (even tho you played a shitload of people who were 2-3 ranks lower to get there)?

Anyway - it's gonna be fun to see how it goes and who beats who!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-15 01:28:58
December 15 2012 01:08 GMT
#127
On December 15 2012 07:19 quirinus wrote:
Mewka said they played the game, dunno if I should post here who won, or just wait for the official update.

Edit: (Wiki)C Ranks Game of Thrones is up so you can link it in the OP now.

Yay thank you so much for this!!

Updated OP. GGzerG do your worst

Edit: quirinus - just saw you did the D ranks too... thanks so much again! Been meaning to get around to setting that up but just never seemed to have the time. Should be pretty easy to maintain now since you set both up so nicely

On December 14 2012 17:30 radley wrote:LOL, you say that i'm unresponsive after 2 hours from sending me msg, come on... I have set up game with Mewka for today 19 CET. So if next challenger has time he can also come to play winner if he is in hurry.

My b
Jaedong.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-15 03:30:17
December 15 2012 03:29 GMT
#128
On December 15 2012 08:26 dr.shrinker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 05:58 GGzerG wrote:
mca64 it is a lot easier for a C / C+ rank protoss player to take a game off of a B- Terran or Zerg player than it is for a C / C+ rank Terran or Zerg player to take a game off of a B- Protoss, mca stop being such a conspiracy theorist in every thread lol


How can you sign up for this tourney given you've been higher than C+ (even tho you played a shitload of people who were 2-3 ranks lower to get there)?

Anyway - it's gonna be fun to see how it goes and who beats who!


Don't post this kind of trash accusations unless you have proof of me doing this recently

EDIT : what do you mean do my worst kal_ra lol
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
December 15 2012 04:49 GMT
#129
Try to become king and keep the throne for as long as possilbe+ Show Spoiler +
break a leg
Jaedong.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
December 15 2012 05:09 GMT
#130
PM me on TL or Skype when you are ready radley
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
December 15 2012 07:50 GMT
#131
On December 15 2012 12:29 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 08:26 dr.shrinker wrote:
On December 12 2012 05:58 GGzerG wrote:
mca64 it is a lot easier for a C / C+ rank protoss player to take a game off of a B- Terran or Zerg player than it is for a C / C+ rank Terran or Zerg player to take a game off of a B- Protoss, mca stop being such a conspiracy theorist in every thread lol


How can you sign up for this tourney given you've been higher than C+ (even tho you played a shitload of people who were 2-3 ranks lower to get there)?

Anyway - it's gonna be fun to see how it goes and who beats who!


Don't post this kind of trash accusations unless you have proof of me doing this recently

EDIT : what do you mean do my worst kal_ra lol


I never screenshot matchlists on ICCUP, so unfortunately I don't have them. I know what I saw, and I don't see the reason for you to join this tourney on false false premises as this is a really good initiative from Kal_rA. No need to go ballistic over PM either.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
December 15 2012 08:44 GMT
#132
You didn't see me ever above C+ in the last like 3 years because it hasn't happened, fortunately for me I am not the person you think I am, which is n.Die_Telecom, I know because I also saw him on iCCup as well with B- I believe, you shouldn't just make empty accusations just because of what you THINK you saw. I thought that it is basically like common sense to not assume everyone who has the same ID is the same person.

Do you think it is FlaSh everytime you see someone with the name FlaSh on iCCup? ok then.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
December 15 2012 09:24 GMT
#133
On December 15 2012 17:44 GGzerG wrote:
You didn't see me ever above C+ in the last like 3 years because it hasn't happened, fortunately for me I am not the person you think I am, which is n.Die_Telecom, I know because I also saw him on iCCup as well with B- I believe, you shouldn't just make empty accusations just because of what you THINK you saw. I thought that it is basically like common sense to not assume everyone who has the same ID is the same person.

Do you think it is FlaSh everytime you see someone with the name FlaSh on iCCup? ok then.

no but you normaly don't long game either...... i remeber talking to you with a friend than you got b- with only 2 gate. that combined with that acount onlly having games around 3-5 minutes makes it pretty clear for me lol.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
December 15 2012 22:43 GMT
#134
Relax guys.. This whole conversation is moot cause I'm leaving GGzerG in. I'm sure there are a lot of people that are C+ bordering B- but that signed up but thats OKAY.

iCCup ranking isn't a perfect science, its just an arb guideline that is so skewed cause of multiple accounts and people not continuously laddering so we know their full rank.

Keep in mind its a bo1 koth so anything can happen regardless of rank.
Jaedong.
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
December 15 2012 22:52 GMT
#135
GGzerG call me when u can play our match, i choose Jade as next map. I won't be able to play tomorrow before 22.00 CET, because i have to play 2 tournaments on the evening. We can play after 22 CET or on monday (anytime).
TL+ Member
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
December 18 2012 01:23 GMT
#136
Hey guys well TBH me and Radley can't seem to find a time we can both play at the same time, and also after tonight I am going to be busy practically all week getting ready for christmas, so just move on to the next player and I can play at the bottom of the list if possible, I don't want to keep people waiting.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
djcube
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States985 Posts
December 18 2012 01:43 GMT
#137
Hey all, I'd like to join in as well. I'm around C-/C.
iccup: djcube/squishyinvader
TvZ, TvP, ZvT
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
December 18 2012 11:22 GMT
#138
On December 18 2012 10:23 GGzerG wrote:
Hey guys well TBH me and Radley can't seem to find a time we can both play at the same time, and also after tonight I am going to be busy practically all week getting ready for christmas, so just move on to the next player and I can play at the bottom of the list if possible, I don't want to keep people waiting.


I sent you pm already before read this... Ok, if next player is ready to play 10-23 CET anyday with me, then u can move GGzerG behind him, just to keep this moving.
TL+ Member
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
December 18 2012 11:26 GMT
#139
Isn't it just one game? Can't find time? ...sounds like dodging to me.
t.t
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
December 18 2012 18:54 GMT
#140
On December 18 2012 20:26 fold wrote:
Isn't it just one game? Can't find time? ...sounds like dodging to me.


Who are you, that someone should dodge you? o.o

I met him on iccup one hour ago, he had time for one game but still wanted someone else to play, because he is busy during whole week and will block time if he would win with me. Quirinus you're next challenger, call me to set up date.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1142
ComeBackTV 1066
TaKeTV 515
SteadfastSC460
LamboSC2455
IndyStarCraft 175
Rex124
EnkiAlexander 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 455
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 175
ProTech156
Rex 124
UpATreeSC 77
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33611
Shuttle 1611
EffOrt 947
Light 659
Mini 563
Soma 495
Rush 360
firebathero 286
Snow 196
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
sorry 58
Killer 47
Liquid`Ret 41
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 27
Free 25
soO 23
Sexy 22
Bale 20
Trap 18
Shine 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8642
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins128
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1290
XaKoH 215
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt415
Hui .197
ArmadaUGS181
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss42
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang08
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur216
• WagamamaTV192
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 29m
Stellar Fest
20h 29m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.