• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9080 users

D Ranks Game Of Thrones - Page 16

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
March 02 2013 18:29 GMT
#301
In the Game of Thrones you either win or you die

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52992


+ Show Spoiler +
Babo could not trump Obelisco's streak

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
March 02 2013 20:26 GMT
#302
And DNH shocks the world...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 02 2013 21:45 GMT
#303
On March 03 2013 03:29 DarkNetHunter wrote:
In the Game of Thrones you either win or you die

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52992


+ Show Spoiler +
Babo could not trump Obelisco's streak


+ Show Spoiler +
I already got 8 ^^ Just not updated in op
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
March 02 2013 23:29 GMT
#304
On March 03 2013 06:45 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 03:29 DarkNetHunter wrote:
In the Game of Thrones you either win or you die

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52992


+ Show Spoiler +
Babo could not trump Obelisco's streak


+ Show Spoiler +
I already got 8 ^^ Just not updated in op

My b updated.. fantastic run!
Jaedong.
Hyeon
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Korea (South)462 Posts
March 05 2013 03:44 GMT
#305
FIANLLY MY TURN
oO
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
March 05 2013 06:02 GMT
#306
cant wait for my tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn !!!

this time I'll play, and I'll win !
T H C makes ppl happy
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
March 07 2013 08:56 GMT
#307
This is taking forever -.-
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
March 07 2013 17:35 GMT
#308
On March 07 2013 17:56 thezanursic wrote:
This is taking forever -.-


I apologize,
I'm working two jobs at the moment so I can pretty much only play weekends, and my current opponent Hyeon is in korean time zone which makes our scheduling even more difficult.



Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
March 07 2013 19:07 GMT
#309
Well, it's first come, first serve... Can't complain if others signed up before he did...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
MissClickkii
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada27 Posts
March 07 2013 20:42 GMT
#310
Can you please change my race from zerg to terran on the list? Thank you (:
www.twitch.tv/missclickkii watch me get better at sc bw :3
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
March 10 2013 01:11 GMT
#311
You're up for the next game floi / sGs.fl0i !

@Kal_Ra
Artanis withdrew since he went for C-Rank, I just played my game with Hyeon.
Would it be possible for you to change map pool to the DRTL maps so we don't have to practice even more maps? D:

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
March 10 2013 01:50 GMT
#312
On March 10 2013 10:11 DarkNetHunter wrote:
You're up for the next game floi / sGs.fl0i !

@Kal_Ra
Artanis withdrew since he went for C-Rank, I just played my game with Hyeon.
Would it be possible for you to change map pool to the DRTL maps so we don't have to practice even more maps? D:



Well, I believe you have your own choice on which map to play on and which map to have in the map pool, so no maps necessarily have to be changed if you don't want to play on them.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
March 16 2013 23:12 GMT
#313
Okay so heres whatsup... I've been really busy with school over the last quarter (anyone whos taken a computer architecture class making their own pipelined cpu knows what I'm talking about lol). I really dont have time to keep up with this league pming players to play their games

So the way I see it two things can happen:
1. Liquipedia. Everything is on the wiki. The league can technically easily continue on there.. Its well organized and anyone can edit it. If someone wants to volunteer as an admin (or even create a new thread to keep track of the league) we can continue this league pretty easily. To do this the king will have to take more responsibility in reaching out to their opponents and getting things done.. Otherwise this isnt gonna work.
2. The league dies

Sorry guys... I would love to keep at it but I just don't have the time I had back in fall.

@DarkNetHunter: Yeah I'll change the pool to include those maps if the league goes on.
Jaedong.
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
March 16 2013 23:19 GMT
#314
I think I can help...so would it just be like,
PM king and next challenger and tell them to setup game, record winner. Update thread. Repeat. Anything else?
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
March 16 2013 23:22 GMT
#315
why not just make a new thread with whoever takes over?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 17 2013 00:31 GMT
#316
I don't see why this whole shindig has to stop. I have been PMing my opponents and requesting for games ASAP, and minus that 1 month interval where everyone dodged me because they were Gao Xi-level cowards, I think it's very easy to keep playing games (evidenced by my streak). The people playing have to just put in more effort.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
March 17 2013 00:42 GMT
#317
On March 17 2013 09:31 Jealous wrote:
I don't see why this whole shindig has to stop. I have been PMing my opponents and requesting for games ASAP, and minus that 1 month interval where everyone dodged me because they were Gao Xi-level cowards, I think it's very easy to keep playing games (evidenced by my streak). The people playing have to just put in more effort.

Yeah thats why i think just using liquipedia can work if the king takes good initiative.

@rauk if we get a good admin its def possible.. I suggested that up top too (:
Jaedong.
manymunkies
Profile Joined April 2009
United States184 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 00:59:48
March 17 2013 00:59 GMT
#318
am I still allowed to sign up through here?
my iccup is: dlcksqja
race: TvZ, TvP, PvT
rank: D
Be water my friend
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
March 17 2013 20:54 GMT
#319
On March 17 2013 09:42 Kal_rA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 09:31 Jealous wrote:
I don't see why this whole shindig has to stop. I have been PMing my opponents and requesting for games ASAP, and minus that 1 month interval where everyone dodged me because they were Gao Xi-level cowards, I think it's very easy to keep playing games (evidenced by my streak). The people playing have to just put in more effort.

Yeah thats why i think just using liquipedia can work if the king takes good initiative.

@rauk if we get a good admin its def possible.. I suggested that up top too (:


I think the thread can just continue running as is, I, just as Babo did before me, just PM my opponent and get a time and date going. We can upload results to the thread and if you have time at some point then you can update it Kal? Or alternatively make a new thread with someone else administrating it.
Atm I'm quite busy but as soon as Easter hits I'll be playing opponents on more than a weekly basis until my demise!



Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 21:12:36
March 17 2013 21:03 GMT
#320
Yah DNH continue setting up matches, just save replays and report winner for now...
Okay so I'll be running this until Kal_ra gets unbusied...DNH fill Me in on who is current king and what needs to be updated on the thread, I'll be making a new thread as soon as I get on a computer and that'll be the official one until Kal_ra is back
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 657
JuggernautJason54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16992
Rush 123
Dewaltoss 112
Sexy 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
qojqva2106
monkeys_forever220
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1928
crisheroes1163
Liquid`Hasu853
Other Games
summit1g4358
Grubby3604
FrodaN713
Beastyqt650
shahzam405
byalli244
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0163
KnowMe161
UpATreeSC112
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• WagamamaTV270
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 23m
Stellar Fest
17h 23m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.