• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9812 users

D Ranks Game Of Thrones - Page 17

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2013 00:54 GMT
#321
On March 18 2013 06:03 traceurling wrote:
Yah DNH continue setting up matches, just save replays and report winner for now...
Okay so I'll be running this until Kal_ra gets unbusied...DNH fill Me in on who is current king and what needs to be updated on the thread, I'll be making a new thread as soon as I get on a computer and that'll be the official one until Kal_ra is back

I don't think there is a need for a new thread, it would disrupt continuity for people who are already looking for this one. It'd be better to just edit LP and post updates in this one.

In my opinion.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
March 18 2013 01:13 GMT
#322
I always just found a thread easier to manage than LP cuz I'm not that good at LP...and since no one else had volunteered yet I just went with a thread cuz I feel like its easier to run with one...
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
CMD
Profile Joined April 2013
Germany1 Post
May 14 2013 16:34 GMT
#323
Nice that there is such a event like this for semi-competitives league players, count me in.
ICCUP : cmdfighter
Race : Terran
Highest Rank : D+

fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-14 22:58:05
May 14 2013 22:46 GMT
#324
Why have I been removed from the list?

edit: oops, this is the old thread!
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Nevermore214
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States36 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-15 00:30:13
May 14 2013 23:15 GMT
#325
Iccup: Nevermore214
Race: Zerg
Rank: D-

Signing up! Also, I'd be willing to maybe shoutcast some matches? I have experience with SC2 shoutcasting. I suck at BW, but I know enough (I believe) to get along. I'm also making an effort to actively learn.

Edit: I'm apparently on the list already. Wow! That was awhile ago. Still, stick me on the bottom of the list, I guess. Or keep me where I am, if you'd rather. I play Zerg now, though.
It is what it is.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-15 05:26:21
May 15 2013 05:25 GMT
#326
On May 15 2013 08:15 Nevermore214 wrote:
Iccup: Nevermore214
Race: Zerg
Rank: D-

Signing up! Also, I'd be willing to maybe shoutcast some matches? I have experience with SC2 shoutcasting. I suck at BW, but I know enough (I believe) to get along. I'm also making an effort to actively learn.

Edit: I'm apparently on the list already. Wow! That was awhile ago. Still, stick me on the bottom of the list, I guess. Or keep me where I am, if you'd rather. I play Zerg now, though.

Were you the one that emailed me?

Edit: also theres a new thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=403543
Jaedong.
Nevermore214
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States36 Posts
May 15 2013 20:11 GMT
#327
Were you the one that emailed me?

Edit: also theres a new thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=403543


Yes, I am. I'll make a new entry in the new thread, then.
It is what it is.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 15 2013 01:00 GMT
#328
Alright guys I feel inspired to get this tournament back on track so look out for that in the coming days. Expect the league to be running in two days. I will have much stricter king rules this time around to enforce games get played on time.

I am resetting the plebeian list so if you want to play drop your name on this thread and I'll add you to the list.
Jaedong.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 15 2013 01:01 GMT
#329
Disregard http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=403543 as traceurling is no longer an admin for this league.
Jaedong.
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 15:13:42
August 15 2013 02:02 GMT
#330
Sign me up again!
iccup: sGs.DNH
race: Terran
Rank: D+

Prolly take a few years before I get there, but may as well be on the list haha

Edit:
Also any chance to once again make map pool concurrent with DRTL?

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
August 15 2013 10:49 GMT
#331
Sign me up again plz!

iccup: [BB]KaiGreene
race: toss
Rank: D+
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 15 2013 11:04 GMT
#332
Sign me up!

iCCup:sB.Birdie
Race: Zerg
Rank: D+ (hit C- once before ;D)
Team Stealth Bunnies
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
MissClickkii
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada27 Posts
August 15 2013 23:18 GMT
#333
Sign me up thanks!

iccup: Miss.Click..
Race: Terran
Rank: C-
Team: TAKK
www.twitch.tv/missclickkii watch me get better at sc bw :3
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
August 15 2013 23:38 GMT
#334
Sign me up again!
iccup: Stardom(OD)
Race: Zerg
Rank: D D+
Team: TAKK
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
August 15 2013 23:44 GMT
#335
Sign me up again:

ICC: sGs.LMaster
Race:
Rank: D+
Team: TAKK
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 00:33:10
August 16 2013 00:30 GMT
#336
On August 16 2013 08:18 MissClickkii wrote:
Sign me up thanks!

iccup: Miss.Click..
Race: Terran
Rank: C-
Team: TAKK


Aren't you still King or did I miss an important match? :O


Edit for Kal_Ra:
I beat Hyeon in Game 21 in a ZvT since Artanis retired as hit C-Rank.

I lost to Miss.Click.. in Game 22 in a ZvT

I dunno what else happened since then!





Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1209 Posts
August 16 2013 01:02 GMT
#337
Ill jump on this


iccup: Art_Of_Turtle
Race: Terran
Rank: D+
Team: Despa
Flash should fear Sacsri
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 16 2013 01:14 GMT
#338
Should me and people like KaiGreene still sign up despite being near next in line...?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
August 16 2013 02:13 GMT
#339
iccup: aeghrur
Race: Zerg
Rank: C-
Team: Courage
darkness overpowering
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 03:06:46
August 16 2013 02:41 GMT
#340
On August 16 2013 09:30 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 08:18 MissClickkii wrote:
Sign me up thanks!

iccup: Miss.Click..
Race: Terran
Rank: C-
Team: TAKK


Aren't you still King or did I miss an important match? :O


Edit for Kal_Ra:
I beat Hyeon in Game 21 in a ZvT since Artanis retired as hit C-Rank.

I lost to Miss.Click.. in Game 22 in a ZvT

I dunno what else happened since then!

Nothing happened since then..... I'll update the op to reflect that

Miss.Click is our round 2 initial champion. Since you were the first to reply you are the first challenger. REMATCH.
KaiGreene, you play winner.

Edit: I updated the op. Let me know if it looks wrong.
Jaedong.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft543
WinterStarcraft334
RuFF_SC2 134
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1101
White-Ra 190
Noble 71
Hyuk 53
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5098
Counter-Strike
taco 577
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor774
Other Games
summit1g7820
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0311
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS45
Mew2King41
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21478
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 49m
Online Event
8h 49m
FEL
13h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.