• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:00
CEST 12:00
KST 19:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

D Ranks Game Of Thrones - Page 18

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 16 2013 02:48 GMT
#341
On August 16 2013 10:14 SynC[gm] wrote:
Should me and people like KaiGreene still sign up despite being near next in line...?

Yes, I reset the list.
Jaedong.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 16 2013 03:07 GMT
#342
>.> No easy way onto the top of the list, old buddy? ;D

Just kidding...

iCCup account: RedAxis
Race:
Rank: E/D-
Team: Courage
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 16 2013 03:10 GMT
#343
On August 16 2013 12:07 SynC[gm] wrote:
>.> No easy way onto the top of the list, old buddy? ;D

Just kidding...

iCCup account: RedAxis
Race:
Rank: E/D-
Team: Courage

Haha I'll put ya before ghrur since thats when you asked your question. Should take two-three weeks hopefully.
Jaedong.
MissClickkii
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada27 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 19:24:40
August 17 2013 19:24 GMT
#344
MissClickkii vs DarkNetHunter http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=53949
www.twitch.tv/missclickkii watch me get better at sc bw :3
ImAtTheBeacH
Profile Joined March 2013
89 Posts
August 17 2013 19:31 GMT
#345
RedAxis, aren't you 2800 max rank with a 16-3 record or something like that? That's essentially C- after a game or two on MOTW....
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
August 17 2013 19:40 GMT
#346
Should click be a queen?Queen Daenerys Click
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
August 17 2013 20:11 GMT
#347
Fix the op and put me as just zerg plz Kal? Thanks!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
August 17 2013 21:31 GMT
#348
+ Show Spoiler +

Sign me up again whilst the list of challengers is short to the throne!
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 18 2013 02:18 GMT
#349
On August 18 2013 04:31 ImAtTheBeacH wrote:
RedAxis, aren't you 2800 max rank with a 16-3 record or something like that? That's essentially C- after a game or two on MOTW....

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/RedAxis.html

Yeah, I did get 15-3 and got 2867 points, but I dunno what you're trying to get at... Not only did I not even reach C-, but there are players that's signed up that actually reached C- with a better win percentage than 15-3... But I guess I should thank you for calling me out and trying to imply that I should play in C-rank leagues.

I guess every league needs a weird person.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ImAtTheBeacH
Profile Joined March 2013
89 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 02:43:11
August 18 2013 02:40 GMT
#350
1) Did I say that you should play in CRTL? Refer to #3 why I call you out on this.

2) You're saying that a record of 15-3 and 2867 wouldn't be able to hit C- after a few more games? Let's be REAL...You're the one that decided not to ladder after that point range (I really wonder why...)

3)

Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 12:07 SynC[gm] wrote:
>.> No easy way onto the top of the list, old buddy? ;D

Just kidding...

iCCup account: RedAxis
Race:
Rank: E/D-
Team: Courage



4) Who are players that hit C- with a better win percentage than 15-3 and are still playing in this league? I'm genuinely curious since I don't really follow that kind of information.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 02:54:32
August 18 2013 02:53 GMT
#351
On August 18 2013 11:40 ImAtTheBeacH wrote:
1) Did I say that you should play in CRTL?
2) You're saying that a record of 15-3 and 2867 wouldn't be able to hit C- after a few more games? Let's be REAL...You're the one that decided not to ladder after that point range (I really wonder why...)
3)
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 12:07 SynC[gm] wrote:
>.> No easy way onto the top of the list, old buddy? ;D

Just kidding...

iCCup account: RedAxis
Race:
Rank: E/D-
Team: Courage



4) Who are players that hit C- with a better win percentage than 15-3 and are still playing in this league? I'm genuinely curious since I don't really follow that kind of information.

1. Hmm...
On August 18 2013 04:31 ImAtTheBeacH wrote:
RedAxis, aren't you 2800 max rank with a 16-3 record or something like that? That's essentially C- after a game or two on MOTW....
and again...
On August 18 2013 11:40 ImAtTheBeacH wrote:
2) You're saying that a record of 15-3 and 2867 wouldn't be able to hit C- after a few more games? Let's be REAL...You're the one that decided not to ladder after that point range (I really wonder why...)


2. Well, that happened several months ago, so I don't remember if I stopped laddering after 15-3 or if the season ended while I was still laddering... And who knows, maybe I went 15-0, and lost 3 games after I faced some quality D+ opponents.

3. I dunno what point you're trying to prove, I was just trying to be funny, but I guess you're pretty srs about these things. My max is C- on Modesty(OD), which is gone for some reason, which I hit around season #13, I believe.

4. As for your point #4, I guess it's true that no one else really had a better win percentage, but looking at it from a broad perspective, what does that matter when others have actually hit C-, like I've said? If players has hit C-, but as a worse win percentage, isn't it possible that they had a good win percentage but simply lost to C- players once they got there and worsened their record? Or I played relatively bad players and came away with the wins on MOTW.

Again, not that I'm taking it to offense or anything, but I dunno why you called ME out, instead of someone who's actually established themselves as an actual good player. Maybe you're calling me out because I beat you once and you think because I beat you, I'm simply too good for this league, I dunno... I guess in your point of view, anyone that beats me is C- or better, as you consider me to be C-, since you basically say I COULD be C- if I play a couple more games since I'll obviously win them all on the path to be C-, but I chose not to so I could stay at D+ and completely fool everybody but you.

Edit - Maybe I didn't consider the factor that maybe you're just angry that you cheated, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not think too much of the call out and say you're just having a very bad day.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ImAtTheBeacH
Profile Joined March 2013
89 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 03:24:59
August 18 2013 03:17 GMT
#352
I've had an awesome day, thank you very much for asking! As for my cheating incident, whatever..I messed up & moved on already. Can't play in DR events? Oh noes!

Actually I am not trying to prove anything. Not serious either, but regardless of whether or not you're joking, why not just state the truth like everyone else?

And please, haha I'm not calling you out because you beat me in one game (in a TvZ where I've been playing PvT for the past 2-3 months lol) and therefore anyone better than me is too good for this league, because that's not true....it's the sole reason that you joked you were E-/D....

For me, a true C- player that should be allowed to play in DRTL has 1) hit C- and 2) has played multiple games in the yellow ranks only to fall back to D+ or unable to progress at a reasonable pace. You chose to stay at D+ for no reason...why not test your limits? I did this season & hit C rank with full Protoss (thx 2 PvT :D), and I'm going to keep going. Will probably fall back to C- though lulz.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 18 2013 03:27 GMT
#353
On August 18 2013 12:17 ImAtTheBeacH wrote:
I've had an awesome day, thank you very much for asking! As for my cheating incident, whatever..I messed up & moved on already. Can't play in DR events? Oh noes!

Actually I am not trying to prove anything. Not serious either, but regardless of whether or not you're joking, why not just state the truth like everyone else?

And please, haha I'm not calling you out because you beat me in one game (in a TvZ where I've been playing PvT for the past 2-3 months lol) and therefore anyone better than me is too good for this league, because that's not true....it's the sole reason that you joked you were E-/D....

For me, a true C- player that should be allowed to play in DRTL has 1) hit C- and 2) has played multiple games in the yellow ranks only to fall back to D+ or unable to progress at a reasonable pace. You chose to stay at D+ for no reason...why not test your limits? I did this season & hit C rank with full Protoss (thx 2 PvT :D), and I'm going to keep going. Will probably fall back to C- though lulz.

I'm pretty sure if I had the chance to play games, I would've played them, not purposely stay at D+ just to keep a 15-3 record, lol. But again, I don't remember much from several months ago, so maybe I DID the last 3 ladder games I played and didn't wanna play anymore or something.

Good for you for reaching C.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 18 2013 05:44 GMT
#354
RedAxis is pretty bad considering he lost to my ZvT which is D- level, so he's probably keyboard rank T, I'd say that's eligible for this GoT.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
August 18 2013 06:18 GMT
#355
iccup: Rlentless
Race: Terran
Rank: 2999
Team: Courage..?
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
August 18 2013 13:14 GMT
#356
RedAxis is E+ in anime watching
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 18 2013 15:21 GMT
#357
On August 18 2013 22:14 DarkNetHunter wrote:
RedAxis is E+ in anime watching

GTO pushed me up to D-.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 19:17:45
August 18 2013 19:17 GMT
#358
On August 18 2013 04:24 MissClickkii wrote:
MissClickkii vs DarkNetHunter http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=53949

Our queen holds KaiGreene is up.

Updated op. Let me know if I missed you or need some changes.
Jaedong.
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
August 19 2013 13:59 GMT
#359
iccup: [SAM]Gohan
Race : Terran
Rank: C- (46-62)
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
August 19 2013 14:23 GMT
#360
I sent click messages on skype but no answer yet.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
sorry 14
Terrorterran 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe173
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1272
shoxiejesuss935
x6flipin0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1802
Other Games
gofns32095
summit1g8168
singsing1562
ceh9636
crisheroes325
XBOCT257
DeMusliM176
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee105
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick496
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream241
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• LUISG 25
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2116
• Rush1262
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h
Stellar Fest
3h
OSC
14h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.