On September 04 2013 16:57 t0ssboy wrote:
Is there going to be a CRGOT?
Is there going to be a CRGOT?
Depends... Wanna host it? lol
L_Master and art_of_turtle: Please play your game by Wednesday.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
On September 04 2013 16:57 t0ssboy wrote: Is there going to be a CRGOT? Depends... Wanna host it? lol L_Master and art_of_turtle: Please play your game by Wednesday. | ||
|
KaiGreene
233 Posts
[BB]KaiGreene C- best, current D+ PRotoss | ||
|
ikmtgv
United States24 Posts
Race: Zerg Rank: D-/D | ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
SynC[gm] vs ghrur. Lets see who the new king is. EditL also since theres no king play it on FS.. GLGL | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
We played. I'm playing Sync sometime in next couple days | ||
|
ghrur
United States3786 Posts
| ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
L_Master vs Sync next ghrur you best start practicing. | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Lmaster wins! | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
Original Message From ghrur: Sorry, I don't think I can. Just take the walkover please. I'm too swamped with school work at the moment. >_<p Okay so, DNH! | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
On September 22 2013 10:31 Ilikestarcraft wrote: By reading the op thanks, dad | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
Has L_Master vs DNH been played yet? | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
| ||
|
traceurling
United States1240 Posts
traceurling / traceurling / D+ | ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
On November 22 2013 07:08 L_Master wrote: I don't think we have, we were going to play when after DRTL game a few weeks (month?) ago, but DNH had to leave. I'm still up for the game if DNH wants to play. Alright I'll pm him to see whatsup.. Can you try to play the game by Monday so this can move on? Also traceurling: I added you ![]() | ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Terran Qikz / Qikz / D ^^ | ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
| ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Soma Hyuk Mini BeSt Larva Rush Soulkey ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS1632 byalli460 ceh9436 B2W.Neo409 KnowMe120 QueenE97 Trikslyr42 Chillindude39 Railgan22 ZerO(Twitch)12 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|