• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:49
CEST 12:49
KST 19:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

D Ranks Game Of Thrones - Page 15

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
February 19 2013 08:22 GMT
#281
D: there's like 20 players on there, at one player a week that's liek 5 months to go through the whole thing

also i still havent been put on the list i think
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
February 19 2013 14:05 GMT
#282
On February 17 2013 11:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:33 Birdie wrote:
Babo just keeps on going and going, I nearly beat him last time we played so maybe I should sign up for this again...

I have since learned your wily ways!

EDIT: UROUND, Please PM me your times of availability for the coming week. I am free all day Monday at a reasonable hour. We'll be playing on Aztec.


Uround no play BW anymore he Play DOTA2
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 19 2013 17:24 GMT
#283
On February 19 2013 17:22 rauk wrote:
D: there's like 20 players on there, at one player a week that's liek 5 months to go through the whole thing

also i still havent been put on the list i think

I do my best to play more than 1 game a week, usually 2-3 if I can manage it. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't respond to me or miss the appointed time or whatnot. Kal_rA will update the thread when he has time.

I will be playing LightningStrike on Aztec.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
February 20 2013 04:03 GMT
#284
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?
Jaedong.
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
February 20 2013 04:10 GMT
#285
Noob going for the easy peasy PvT on aztec, WEENIE.
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2013 04:11 GMT
#286
On February 20 2013 13:10 SlowBullets wrote:
Noob going for the easy peasy PvT on aztec, WEENIE.

He not going to know what going to hit him
I got somthing prepared for him to die from XD
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 20 2013 11:50 GMT
#287
On February 20 2013 13:03 Kal_rA wrote:
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?

Exactly.

~@SlowBullets: I'm the king, I will do all in my power to hold onto the throne.

~@LightningStrike: Lol Ok. The only build that T has any initiative on in the MU is BBS. Everything else is scoutable and counterable. I've been vs'ing 2 fac almost exclusively for 2 weeks now.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 20 2013 13:02 GMT
#288
On February 20 2013 20:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 13:03 Kal_rA wrote:
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?

Exactly.

~@SlowBullets: I'm the king, I will do all in my power to hold onto the throne.

~@LightningStrike: Lol Ok. The only build that T has any initiative on in the MU is BBS. Everything else is scoutable and counterable. I've been vs'ing 2 fac almost exclusively for 2 weeks now.


Actually, unless you're including just build orders, Terrans CAN set the tone for the matchup if they have effective harassment. They can dictate whether they choose to finish the game early or if they choose to ride that advantage off of the harassment with a longer macro game.

And I doubt he'll go as something as 2fact, that's a bit too plain and obvious for an "all-in", eh? If anything, it's more of a deviation off a build, maybe a Deep Six or 5port Wraiths, or what have you.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 20 2013 14:42 GMT
#289
On February 20 2013 22:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 20:50 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 13:03 Kal_rA wrote:
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?

Exactly.

~@SlowBullets: I'm the king, I will do all in my power to hold onto the throne.

~@LightningStrike: Lol Ok. The only build that T has any initiative on in the MU is BBS. Everything else is scoutable and counterable. I've been vs'ing 2 fac almost exclusively for 2 weeks now.


Actually, unless you're including just build orders, Terrans CAN set the tone for the matchup if they have effective harassment. They can dictate whether they choose to finish the game early or if they choose to ride that advantage off of the harassment with a longer macro game.

And I doubt he'll go as something as 2fact, that's a bit too plain and obvious for an "all-in", eh? If anything, it's more of a deviation off a build, maybe a Deep Six or 5port Wraiths, or what have you.

Well I did say builds, but I guess fac port also gives you early aggression, but it is also usually scoutable because obs should come in time to see that, no? Also, unit composition, lack of an FD, lack of an expo... All point to drop play.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 20 2013 18:45 GMT
#290
On February 20 2013 23:42 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 22:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 20 2013 20:50 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 13:03 Kal_rA wrote:
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?

Exactly.

~@SlowBullets: I'm the king, I will do all in my power to hold onto the throne.

~@LightningStrike: Lol Ok. The only build that T has any initiative on in the MU is BBS. Everything else is scoutable and counterable. I've been vs'ing 2 fac almost exclusively for 2 weeks now.


Actually, unless you're including just build orders, Terrans CAN set the tone for the matchup if they have effective harassment. They can dictate whether they choose to finish the game early or if they choose to ride that advantage off of the harassment with a longer macro game.

And I doubt he'll go as something as 2fact, that's a bit too plain and obvious for an "all-in", eh? If anything, it's more of a deviation off a build, maybe a Deep Six or 5port Wraiths, or what have you.

Well I did say builds, but I guess fac port also gives you early aggression, but it is also usually scoutable because obs should come in time to see that, no? Also, unit composition, lack of an FD, lack of an expo... All point to drop play.


Yeah, but there's also the fake to the FD, where you move out with one tank, 4 marines, and a vulture, and the Protoss would naturally assume it's an FD, when there's only dropship making in the back and picks up the Vultures to drop harass and kill you and rape you and mutilate you to pieces... And then the Terran proceeds to poop on you while taking your throne... Yup.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 20 2013 18:58 GMT
#291
On February 21 2013 03:45 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 23:42 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 22:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 20 2013 20:50 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 13:03 Kal_rA wrote:
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?

Exactly.

~@SlowBullets: I'm the king, I will do all in my power to hold onto the throne.

~@LightningStrike: Lol Ok. The only build that T has any initiative on in the MU is BBS. Everything else is scoutable and counterable. I've been vs'ing 2 fac almost exclusively for 2 weeks now.


Actually, unless you're including just build orders, Terrans CAN set the tone for the matchup if they have effective harassment. They can dictate whether they choose to finish the game early or if they choose to ride that advantage off of the harassment with a longer macro game.

And I doubt he'll go as something as 2fact, that's a bit too plain and obvious for an "all-in", eh? If anything, it's more of a deviation off a build, maybe a Deep Six or 5port Wraiths, or what have you.

Well I did say builds, but I guess fac port also gives you early aggression, but it is also usually scoutable because obs should come in time to see that, no? Also, unit composition, lack of an FD, lack of an expo... All point to drop play.


Yeah, but there's also the fake to the FD, where you move out with one tank, 4 marines, and a vulture, and the Protoss would naturally assume it's an FD, when there's only dropship making in the back and picks up the Vultures to drop harass and kill you and rape you and mutilate you to pieces... And then the Terran proceeds to poop on you while taking your throne... Yup.

Sounds like it would have been a good build for you to try if you didn't lose 10 SCVs in the first 6 minutes ^^;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
February 20 2013 19:46 GMT
#292
On February 21 2013 03:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 03:45 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 20 2013 23:42 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 22:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 20 2013 20:50 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 13:03 Kal_rA wrote:
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?

Exactly.

~@SlowBullets: I'm the king, I will do all in my power to hold onto the throne.

~@LightningStrike: Lol Ok. The only build that T has any initiative on in the MU is BBS. Everything else is scoutable and counterable. I've been vs'ing 2 fac almost exclusively for 2 weeks now.


Actually, unless you're including just build orders, Terrans CAN set the tone for the matchup if they have effective harassment. They can dictate whether they choose to finish the game early or if they choose to ride that advantage off of the harassment with a longer macro game.

And I doubt he'll go as something as 2fact, that's a bit too plain and obvious for an "all-in", eh? If anything, it's more of a deviation off a build, maybe a Deep Six or 5port Wraiths, or what have you.

Well I did say builds, but I guess fac port also gives you early aggression, but it is also usually scoutable because obs should come in time to see that, no? Also, unit composition, lack of an FD, lack of an expo... All point to drop play.


Yeah, but there's also the fake to the FD, where you move out with one tank, 4 marines, and a vulture, and the Protoss would naturally assume it's an FD, when there's only dropship making in the back and picks up the Vultures to drop harass and kill you and rape you and mutilate you to pieces... And then the Terran proceeds to poop on you while taking your throne... Yup.

Sounds like it would have been a good build for you to try if you didn't lose 10 SCVs in the first 6 minutes ^^;

[image loading]

Oh shit, the king has spoken


+ Show Spoiler +
бум бум сучка!


1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 21 2013 00:48 GMT
#293
On February 21 2013 03:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 03:45 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 20 2013 23:42 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 22:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 20 2013 20:50 Jealous wrote:
On February 20 2013 13:03 Kal_rA wrote:
Daym Jealous. Trying to one-up Obelisco there buddy?

Exactly.

~@SlowBullets: I'm the king, I will do all in my power to hold onto the throne.

~@LightningStrike: Lol Ok. The only build that T has any initiative on in the MU is BBS. Everything else is scoutable and counterable. I've been vs'ing 2 fac almost exclusively for 2 weeks now.


Actually, unless you're including just build orders, Terrans CAN set the tone for the matchup if they have effective harassment. They can dictate whether they choose to finish the game early or if they choose to ride that advantage off of the harassment with a longer macro game.

And I doubt he'll go as something as 2fact, that's a bit too plain and obvious for an "all-in", eh? If anything, it's more of a deviation off a build, maybe a Deep Six or 5port Wraiths, or what have you.

Well I did say builds, but I guess fac port also gives you early aggression, but it is also usually scoutable because obs should come in time to see that, no? Also, unit composition, lack of an FD, lack of an expo... All point to drop play.


Yeah, but there's also the fake to the FD, where you move out with one tank, 4 marines, and a vulture, and the Protoss would naturally assume it's an FD, when there's only dropship making in the back and picks up the Vultures to drop harass and kill you and rape you and mutilate you to pieces... And then the Terran proceeds to poop on you while taking your throne... Yup.

Sounds like it would have been a good build for you to try if you didn't lose 10 SCVs in the first 6 minutes ^^;


Maybe... But winning is overrated... ;D
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 03:17:45
February 23 2013 20:38 GMT
#294
vs. LightningStrike replay:

http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52938

Edit: rep corrupted
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 23 2013 21:20 GMT
#295
My name is not on the plebeian list... While i signed up twice, and the first time was like 2 months ago
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
February 23 2013 22:28 GMT
#296
On February 24 2013 06:20 KaiGreene wrote:
My name is not on the plebeian list... While i signed up twice, and the first time was like 2 months ago

Uh 9th from the bottom dude..
Jaedong.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 25 2013 15:35 GMT
#297
I will be playing sGs. DNH on Polaris Rhapsody, PMing him now to set time and day.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
February 25 2013 17:08 GMT
#298
On February 24 2013 07:28 Kal_rA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 06:20 KaiGreene wrote:
My name is not on the plebeian list... While i signed up twice, and the first time was like 2 months ago

Uh 9th from the bottom dude..


i'm not on there still
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
February 25 2013 17:17 GMT
#299
cant wait for my turn!!!

sooo long !
T H C makes ppl happy
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 20:29:10
February 26 2013 20:16 GMT
#300
On February 26 2013 00:35 Jealous wrote:
I will be playing sGs. DNH on Polaris Rhapsody, PMing him now to set time and day.

Our game is set for 13:00 EST/18:00 GMT on Saturday.

I just want to let all participants know that I am always trying to play the next match ASAP, but it is often the case that my opponent is only free on the weekends. Sorry that it's taking so long, but it's out of my hands.

EDIT: If you watch my game vs. Stardom(OD)/LightningStrike with RepFix on, it works.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko193
SpeCial 57
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Yoon 40
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
Mind 27
NaDa 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
Terrorterran 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 333
Fuzer 186
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1088
crisheroes891
Other Games
gofns28977
singsing1831
olofmeister1094
B2W.Neo165
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS52
Livibee32
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH93
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 11m
OSC
11h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 11m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.