• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

D Ranks Game Of Thrones - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
January 28 2013 06:41 GMT
#261
And...now you forgot about obligations on Sunday and require a new PP,today 14:00 CET is ok for you?
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
January 28 2013 15:51 GMT
#262
On January 28 2013 15:41 t0ssboy wrote:
And...now you forgot about obligations on Sunday and require a new PP,today 14:00 CET is ok for you?

I won't be home until Tuesday, but I will e able to play any time on Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 01 2013 02:33 GMT
#263
As I have not received any response through any medium from t0ssboy in the past 3 days, I will now accept the walkover he offered previously.

NEXT.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
February 07 2013 06:47 GMT
#264
On February 01 2013 11:33 Jealous wrote:
As I have not received any response through any medium from t0ssboy in the past 3 days, I will now accept the walkover he offered previously.

NEXT.

Sounds fair enough.. Updated OP. Sorry for being so inactive over the last month. Life just took priorities.. I'll put more effort in keeping this thing going so we can see a second round asap. Also working on getting a committed caster

Next up: + Show Spoiler +
Jealous vs Nevermore214

Although tbh Nevermore214 only has 15 posts and his last one was in sept signing up for this tourney.. I'll give him a couple days to reply and then go onto lol.wuttt / Hwangjae45 / D
Jaedong.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 01:13:16
February 08 2013 20:26 GMT
#265
Live Now!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/nagisama


VODs
http://www.youtube.com/user/amasigan/videos
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 09 2013 07:44 GMT
#266
Lol can we retitle the casts to "Nagisama vs. Random non-BW Player on Chemistry Academia Bo7" ? Screen was looking at 2 mines for 3 minutes hahaha.

xD
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
February 09 2013 16:03 GMT
#267
On February 09 2013 16:44 Jealous wrote:
Lol can we retitle the casts to "Nagisama vs. Random non-BW Player on Chemistry Academia Bo7" ? Screen was looking at 2 mines for 3 minutes hahaha.

xD

Was I? LOL. Pretty sure I was trying to be semi active with camera, idr.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
February 10 2013 10:17 GMT
#268
Thanks Nagisama updated op
Jaedong.
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 10 2013 13:38 GMT
#269
[BB]KaiGreene
D+ max
protoss

I already signed up way earlier but I dont see my name on the plebeian list?
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 20:14:57
February 10 2013 20:08 GMT
#270
On February 10 2013 22:38 KaiGreene wrote:
[BB]KaiGreene
D+ max
protoss

I already signed up way earlier but I dont see my name on the plebeian list?

Sry.. forgot to add the last couple ppl to sign up. Added all yall

Edit: As predicted, Nevermore214 never got back to me.. I'm skipping lol.wuttt aswell cause hes a 1 post user (if you read this lol.wuttt pm me and i'll bump you up). Next up Funnytoss
Jaedong.
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 21:57:34
February 10 2013 21:50 GMT
#271
padthaispecial
D+ right now on lzrguidebanana, C- max (i hit c- 3 years ago and switched to sc2, just started playing again)
ZvT ZvP TvZ

can HBR or matchpoint be added to the map pool? .____. ive never played on jade or aztec before
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
February 11 2013 01:07 GMT
#272
On February 11 2013 06:50 rauk wrote:
padthaispecial
D+ right now on lzrguidebanana, C- max (i hit c- 3 years ago and switched to sc2, just started playing again)
ZvT ZvP TvZ

can HBR or matchpoint be added to the map pool? .____. ive never played on jade or aztec before

It was in the map pool.. got rotated out. I might bring it back later
Jaedong.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 12 2013 05:34 GMT
#273
On February 11 2013 06:50 rauk wrote:
padthaispecial
D+ right now on lzrguidebanana, C- max (i hit c- 3 years ago and switched to sc2, just started playing again)
ZvT ZvP TvZ

can HBR or matchpoint be added to the map pool? .____. ive never played on jade or aztec before

As king I say FUCK both of those maps.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 14 2013 03:26 GMT
#274
Sunday 11 am KST we'll be playing on FS.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
February 17 2013 01:07 GMT
#275
Aw fuck I'm fucked...

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/AIV_Funnytoss.html
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 02:02:26
February 17 2013 01:49 GMT
#276
Dude, those records are from way back, haha. I haven't been able to break past D+ for like a year now.

And as proof, Jealous advances to take on the next challenger! GG WP.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 02:17:40
February 17 2013 02:07 GMT
#277
On February 17 2013 10:49 Funnytoss wrote:
Dude, those records are from way back, haha. I haven't been able to break past D+ for like a year now.

And as proof, Jealous advances to take on the next challenger! GG WP.

GG!
+ Show Spoiler [About game] +
To say "gg wp" is very gracious of you haha. Thank you for being so gm, easily one of the most mannered opponents I have faced.

+ Show Spoiler [Replay] +
Click!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
February 17 2013 02:33 GMT
#278
Babo just keeps on going and going, I nearly beat him last time we played so maybe I should sign up for this again...
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 05:55:47
February 17 2013 02:58 GMT
#279
On February 17 2013 11:33 Birdie wrote:
Babo just keeps on going and going, I nearly beat him last time we played so maybe I should sign up for this again...

I have since learned your wily ways!

EDIT: UROUND, Please PM me your times of availability for the coming week. I am free all day Monday at a reasonable hour. We'll be playing on Aztec.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 19 2013 07:54 GMT
#280
/out
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE71
Nina 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 173
Dewaltoss 76
Hyuk 62
Noble 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift3561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5301
Khaldor764
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2138
shahzam496
JimRising 296
KnowMe278
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS114
ZombieGrub93
Trikslyr38
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2688
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur190
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 20m
Online Event
12h 20m
FEL
17h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.