• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10000 users

[OSL] Tving OSL Grand Final - Page 23

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 374 Next
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
August 04 2012 08:39 GMT
#441
On August 04 2012 17:38 Kiyo. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:33 Doraemon wrote:
you guys watching sayle or moletrap?


Is Sayle still actually doing his? Will OGN be okay with that now that they have an official English stream?


yer he is streaming now. might switch to moletrap. hmmph. choices!
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 04 2012 08:41 GMT
#442
On August 04 2012 17:39 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:38 Kiyo. wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:33 Doraemon wrote:
you guys watching sayle or moletrap?


Is Sayle still actually doing his? Will OGN be okay with that now that they have an official English stream?


yer he is streaming now. might switch to moletrap. hmmph. choices!


Choose the Korean cast of course!!
thOr6136
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Slovenia1775 Posts
August 04 2012 08:41 GMT
#443
On August 04 2012 17:41 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:39 Doraemon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:38 Kiyo. wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:33 Doraemon wrote:
you guys watching sayle or moletrap?


Is Sayle still actually doing his? Will OGN be okay with that now that they have an official English stream?


yer he is streaming now. might switch to moletrap. hmmph. choices!


Choose the Korean cast of course!!


+1
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
August 04 2012 08:42 GMT
#444
On August 04 2012 17:41 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:39 Doraemon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:38 Kiyo. wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:33 Doraemon wrote:
you guys watching sayle or moletrap?


Is Sayle still actually doing his? Will OGN be okay with that now that they have an official English stream?


yer he is streaming now. might switch to moletrap. hmmph. choices!


Choose the Korean cast of course!!


yer but having moletrap (one of my first english commentaries) to finish the last meaningful bw games seems...logical? lol
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
August 04 2012 08:42 GMT
#445
On August 04 2012 17:35 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:31 Gosi wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:26 Nikon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:25 Grobyc wrote:
VLC one works great for me.

Am I the only one who would actually prefer the 4:3 video stretched to fit my 16 HDTV? I've played like that on my main monitor so long I don't mind it at all.


Dunno, I still have a square monitor. Granted, it's 5:4 but still >_>

samsung syncmaster 793s or whatever they were called? The ones SKT1 used at their practice houes in Nal_Ra Old boy (if you watched that)? I had one of those (5:4 1280x1020 res) before I got my 1080p and they were fucking godly gaming screens for older games like BW, dota and CS 1.6.

or is "square monitor" a small lcd screen?


Eh, I haven't had a CRT monitor since 2005 But I'm using Samsung Syncmaster 710N (5:4 1280x1024), it has served me well during the years. At some point I had a dual screen setup with a 16: 9 monitor as a secondary, but I don't any more. I'm not really sold on the 16: 9 format if it's just for gaming.

Ah nvm then. Those I were talking about are like 19'' CRT with 120hz on 1280x1024 but the screen is flat instead of the standard "curved" glass you know? Really sick to play games on. But yeah, using 5:4 when you don't really play BW anymore and watches movies and tv shows via your PC and play newer games that are optimized for 16 : 9 wasn't so hot so I switched. ^^
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 08:45:40
August 04 2012 08:43 GMT
#446
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I want one, OGN. Give me one. I beg of you.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
August 04 2012 08:43 GMT
#447
--- Nuked ---
Jenia6109
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Russian Federation1613 Posts
August 04 2012 08:44 GMT
#448
What's your Fantasy?

INnoVation TY Maru | Classic Stats Dear sOs Zest herO | Rogue Dark soO
Vuk_91
Profile Joined September 2010
Serbia1690 Posts
August 04 2012 08:44 GMT
#449
Please God let us have a 5 games series!
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
August 04 2012 08:44 GMT
#450
And yea, watching the korean cast today is a must. The passion they will bring today...
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
Moka
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada942 Posts
August 04 2012 08:44 GMT
#451
On August 04 2012 17:43 Fionn wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[img]http://p.twimg.com/AzbGMYYCEAA4eAn.jpg[img]


I want one, OGN. Give me one. I beg of you.

Would you give your nuts for one ?
ヾ(@⌒_⌒@)ノ
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 08:46:21
August 04 2012 08:45 GMT
#452
PERFECT win!! would be fucking history!! But I want a really close intense series for this!! :D
edit: Holy hell the venue is PACKED!! <3
Mmm, what to watch.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 04 2012 08:46 GMT
#453
Does anyone want a co-caster? I've trained too much to put myself out there. Really, PM me, I know my shit, and I've done it before. It'll be awesome, but warning, Fantasy is SO winning {:
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
August 04 2012 08:46 GMT
#454
On August 04 2012 17:44 Moka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:43 Fionn wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[img]http://p.twimg.com/AzbGMYYCEAA4eAn.jpg[img]


I want one, OGN. Give me one. I beg of you.

Would you give your nuts for one ?

that's just nuts
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 04 2012 08:46 GMT
#455
On August 04 2012 17:44 Moka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:43 Fionn wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[img]http://p.twimg.com/AzbGMYYCEAA4eAn.jpg[img]


I want one, OGN. Give me one. I beg of you.

Would you give your nuts for one ?


Give me all 6 with the SKT1 uniform signed by Fantasy/Boxer/oov and Khan signed by Jangbi/FBH/Stork...and you got a deal.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
August 04 2012 08:46 GMT
#456
I want to cook dinner...I think I will order pizza instead, save me having to leave my computer
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Motivate
Profile Joined June 2011
2860 Posts
August 04 2012 08:46 GMT
#457
DOWN WITH PROTOSS
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 08:47:58
August 04 2012 08:47 GMT
#458
On August 04 2012 17:42 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:41 Nikon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:39 Doraemon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:38 Kiyo. wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:33 Doraemon wrote:
you guys watching sayle or moletrap?


Is Sayle still actually doing his? Will OGN be okay with that now that they have an official English stream?


yer he is streaming now. might switch to moletrap. hmmph. choices!


Choose the Korean cast of course!!


yer but having moletrap (one of my first english commentaries) to finish the last meaningful bw games seems...logical? lol

I say Sayle deserves the honor. He's done a lot of good for BW in it's darkest hour.

Jangbi vs. Fantasy... After the finals last year - my god what a rematch.
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 04 2012 08:47 GMT
#459
On August 04 2012 17:42 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:41 Nikon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:39 Doraemon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:38 Kiyo. wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:33 Doraemon wrote:
you guys watching sayle or moletrap?


Is Sayle still actually doing his? Will OGN be okay with that now that they have an official English stream?


yer he is streaming now. might switch to moletrap. hmmph. choices!


Choose the Korean cast of course!!


yer but having moletrap (one of my first english commentaries) to finish the last meaningful bw games seems...logical? lol


Well, I have to admit that I've never been one for the English casts. Whatever floats your boat, you know.

On August 04 2012 17:42 Gosi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 17:35 Nikon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:31 Gosi wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:26 Nikon wrote:
On August 04 2012 17:25 Grobyc wrote:
VLC one works great for me.

Am I the only one who would actually prefer the 4:3 video stretched to fit my 16 HDTV? I've played like that on my main monitor so long I don't mind it at all.


Dunno, I still have a square monitor. Granted, it's 5:4 but still >_>

samsung syncmaster 793s or whatever they were called? The ones SKT1 used at their practice houes in Nal_Ra Old boy (if you watched that)? I had one of those (5:4 1280x1020 res) before I got my 1080p and they were fucking godly gaming screens for older games like BW, dota and CS 1.6.

or is "square monitor" a small lcd screen?


Eh, I haven't had a CRT monitor since 2005 But I'm using Samsung Syncmaster 710N (5:4 1280x1024), it has served me well during the years. At some point I had a dual screen setup with a 16: 9 monitor as a secondary, but I don't any more. I'm not really sold on the 16: 9 format if it's just for gaming.

Ah nvm then. Those I were talking about are like 19'' CRT with 120hz on 1280x1024 but the screen is flat instead of the standard "curved" glass you know? Really sick to play games on. But yeah, using 5:4 when you don't really play BW anymore and watches movies and tv shows via your PC and play newer games that are optimized for 16 : 9 wasn't so hot so I switched. ^^


I'd love to get my hands on one of those monitors, but I guess they're not produced any more.
As for newer games, I don't really play them And to be honest, even if I do, I've never had a 16 : 9 as a primary, so I'm not able to tell the difference from using a "lesser" monitor.
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5226 Posts
August 04 2012 08:47 GMT
#460
I've never rooted for Fantasy, but this finals, I don't really know who to root for.. Just want to see really nice matches!
Please, starcraft Gods, give us a nailbiter to the bone!
Taxes are for Terrans
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 374 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason176
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13831
Artosis 491
Mini 265
Dewaltoss 134
Mind 84
ZZZero.O 51
Hyun 40
Bale 26
NaDa 19
Dota 2
qojqva2773
420jenkins558
League of Legends
Doublelift24
Counter-Strike
fl0m4103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5652
Khaldor1321
Liquid`Hasu1053
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g4728
FrodaN2000
B2W.Neo796
byalli649
ToD190
Mew2King49
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 37
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3745
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 40m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.