• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10258 users

D Ranks Team League Season 2 - Page 74

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 85 Next
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
April 15 2012 20:40 GMT
#1461
Did you stream the Courage ones already?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 21:09:19
April 15 2012 21:05 GMT
#1462
My game from TAKK vs DeSPA, first person:
http://www.twitch.tv/artanisxp/b/314972917 - Game1 vs Lawls
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.twitch.tv/artanisxp/b/315112262 - Ace match vs AtomicArchon

gg's
s9_IU
Profile Joined October 2011
57 Posts
April 15 2012 21:33 GMT
#1463
TEAM 3 ALL OF U GUYS MSG ME TO GET UR GAMES RESCHEDULED ALL PM OR I WILL NOT READ ILL DO MY BEST TO GET MY TEAMMATES READY....... WE WILL PLAY OUR GAMES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK SINCE WE ALL MISSED SATURDAY
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
April 15 2012 21:45 GMT
#1464
On April 16 2012 06:33 s9_IU wrote:
TEAM 3 ALL OF U GUYS MSG ME TO GET UR GAMES RESCHEDULED ALL PM OR I WILL NOT READ ILL DO MY BEST TO GET MY TEAMMATES READY....... WE WILL PLAY OUR GAMES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK SINCE WE ALL MISSED SATURDAY


Just tell guygun to pm me please, I can play almost anytime.
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
April 15 2012 22:37 GMT
#1465
pebble and I casted, the VS vs Courage and TAKK vs DeSPA

http://www.twitch.tv/headstrongterran/b/315102133
http://www.twitch.tv/headstrongterran/b/315113110

though we were kinda unprepared and our sound levels were really unbalanced and you can hardly hear pebble after a lot of fixes. We're probably going to cast together next week as well, but we'll try to get better settings next week, so it will be a better quality stream.

Anyway thanks to everyone for watching!
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
April 16 2012 00:05 GMT
#1466
On April 16 2012 07:37 HeaDStrong wrote:
pebble and I casted, the VS vs Courage and TAKK vs DeSPA

http://www.twitch.tv/headstrongterran/b/315102133
http://www.twitch.tv/headstrongterran/b/315113110

though we were kinda unprepared and our sound levels were really unbalanced and you can hardly hear pebble after a lot of fixes. We're probably going to cast together next week as well, but we'll try to get better settings next week, so it will be a better quality stream.

Anyway thanks to everyone for watching!


Thanks was great :D
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
April 16 2012 01:32 GMT
#1467
FInal Update

DespA vs TAKK
+ Show Spoiler +




Artanis[xp] <Neo Aztec> sGs.Lawls
sGs.TheAntz <Jade> AtomicArchon
Dewski <Ground Zero> (Obelisco)
L3gendary <Fighting Spirit> aeghrur
Bad]Fry <Match Point> sGs.Puyi
<Circuit Breaker> pebble444


Artanis[xp] <Neo Aztec> AtomicArchon


TAKK takes It 4-3


Good run by my boys, some really close series .

After final week DespA ( i.e. anyone who wants too) will be available to help semifinalists Practice PM me or Pebble444


+ Show Spoiler +
On a side note Im glad I played in the league, I've learned alot(make probes) and it has defo improved my game(send probes to mine) Roll on Next season!
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Puyi
Profile Joined November 2011
United States175 Posts
April 16 2012 02:27 GMT
#1468
On April 16 2012 07:37 HeaDStrong wrote:
pebble and I casted, the VS vs Courage and TAKK vs DeSPA

http://www.twitch.tv/headstrongterran/b/315102133
http://www.twitch.tv/headstrongterran/b/315113110

though we were kinda unprepared and our sound levels were really unbalanced and you can hardly hear pebble after a lot of fixes. We're probably going to cast together next week as well, but we'll try to get better settings next week, so it will be a better quality stream.

Anyway thanks to everyone for watching!

ew dubstep wat?! dubstep sounds like robots having sex :s

but nice cast! and pebs scream into ur mic
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 04:22:00
April 16 2012 04:12 GMT
#1469
On April 16 2012 06:33 s9_IU wrote:
TEAM 3 ALL OF U GUYS MSG ME TO GET UR GAMES RESCHEDULED ALL PM OR I WILL NOT READ ILL DO MY BEST TO GET MY TEAMMATES READY....... WE WILL PLAY OUR GAMES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK SINCE WE ALL MISSED SATURDAY


I was talking directly to technique. Both of us had to work Saturday so we agreed to a new time Saturday after 5pm EDT (3pm PDT). I was online for SIX hours on my designated handle PsyonicReaver waiting for him. I PM'd him SIX times during that six hours. I PM'd him a NEW time to play and to confirm with me if it'd work out. I mentioned in the PM if he did NOT respond by 9pm PDT TONIGHT, I would take the w/o. He has not responded at all, not even in this thread. If you want me to post all the PM's I will. But I've done everything in my power to get in contact with your guy and he isn't responding.

I will take the W/O. Thanks.

technique <Fighting Spirit> PsyonicReaver
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
April 16 2012 04:14 GMT
#1470
These team names are just too good xD.
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
s9_IU
Profile Joined October 2011
57 Posts
April 16 2012 20:56 GMT
#1471
Me (sgs.iu) , krystaljjang , mvp[wok], guygun, technique- (20_e.reed), even sgs.billmurray are going to be on today or available to play our games..... contact me ill be leaving iccup up as long as possible

PLEASE CONTACT ME..... /W SGS.IU blahablahabalh when if u log onto iccup so i can coordinate with my players ... or possibly even get them on

ill be checking my pm box for iccup ever so often....
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 16 2012 21:44 GMT
#1472
On April 16 2012 05:15 Nikon wrote:
Hello,

Can everyone PM me with replays and results for weeks SIX, SEVEN and EIGHT.

Thank you.

Even people who have been sending replays/updating the thread with results?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sky.Technique
Profile Joined March 2010
United States271 Posts
April 17 2012 02:46 GMT
#1473
I was waiting online both days. Where were you reaver? I don't have access to TL. pm me on iccup if you need to get me, or east. not on here -_- sorry for thinking if I could get you, you would be on, you know, the game we are playing

And on Sunday you were afk when I finally got on. sooooo I'll take the W/O since you are never here to play me

Techniqiue- <Fighting Spirit> PsyonicReaver
iCCup account: 20_E.Reed play me :)
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 14:07:28
April 17 2012 07:02 GMT
#1474
That's bullshit and you know it.

Our Conversation - Keep in Mind that PM's are saved in KST timeframe, not local. When it was the 9th, it was actually the 8th. When it was the 11th, it was actually the 10th. etc. For myself.
+ Show Spoiler +

4/9/12 13:20 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver:
I'm off on the 12th. The 13th I work till 1030pm PDT and the 14th I work 10am till 215pm. The 15th I work 12pm till 830pm

4/11/12 12:58 Original Message From Sky.Technique:
im also off thursday. i work till 5pm est on friday thru sunday

4/12/12 06:29 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver:
Thursday sounds best then! What time?

4/12/12 11:33 Original Message From Sky.Technique:
t.t got asked to fill in on thurs now. mind just doing it on saturday like normal?

4/12/12 15:03 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver:
Saturday after 215 then!

4/14/12 16:23 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
I'll be home 3pm till 8pm PDT Saturday. Can we play in that timeframe?

4/14/12 22:54 Original Message From Sky.Technique:
ill be home around 5pm EST from work

4/15/12 01:32 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Oh perfect! I'll see you online then. =) PsyonicReaver

4/15/12 09:16 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Where are you at???

4/15/12 09:47 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Gonna go pick up my g/f. BRB in 15-20min

4/15/12 11:08 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Yo???

4/15/12 12:18 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
I'll assume some major thing came up. If I don't hear from you by the time I get off work tomorrow night at 830pm PDT (1130pm EDT) I'll take the w/o.

Then I get a PM from s9_IU

4/15/12 12:32 Original Message From s9_IU
he been on all night 20_e.reed

4/15/12 12:40 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Why won't he PM me or message me on Iccup. He knows my handle. I assumed his was technique like it says in the thread. Didn't know he went under a smurf name.

Then I made a post, which is higher up on this page about technique not showing at April 16 2012 13:12


I should have taken screenshots of me TRYING to contact you on both the technique name which is listed in this thread as being your main handle AND to your smurf name. I did everything in my power to get in contact with you. I EVEN GAVE YOU MY HANDLE IN THE PM TO CONTACT ME ON. I sat at my PC, the WHOLE night with no response from you. I showed up Sunday after I got off work, and you weren't online, NOR for the next 2 hours I was online. How can you say you were online on Iccup but you can't log on to TL.net to check your PMs?

Now, I'll be a gentleman and retract my previous statement of taking the w/o since you FINALLY posted that you, somehow, couldn't find me online. So when would you like to play. Post here. I won't leave it to PM's this time. I'm free the next 4 days. Give me a time.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
April 17 2012 17:49 GMT
#1475
On April 17 2012 16:02 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
That's bullshit and you know it.

Our Conversation - Keep in Mind that PM's are saved in KST timeframe, not local. When it was the 9th, it was actually the 8th. When it was the 11th, it was actually the 10th. etc. For myself.
+ Show Spoiler +

4/9/12 13:20 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver:
I'm off on the 12th. The 13th I work till 1030pm PDT and the 14th I work 10am till 215pm. The 15th I work 12pm till 830pm

4/11/12 12:58 Original Message From Sky.Technique:
im also off thursday. i work till 5pm est on friday thru sunday

4/12/12 06:29 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver:
Thursday sounds best then! What time?

4/12/12 11:33 Original Message From Sky.Technique:
t.t got asked to fill in on thurs now. mind just doing it on saturday like normal?

4/12/12 15:03 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver:
Saturday after 215 then!

4/14/12 16:23 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
I'll be home 3pm till 8pm PDT Saturday. Can we play in that timeframe?

4/14/12 22:54 Original Message From Sky.Technique:
ill be home around 5pm EST from work

4/15/12 01:32 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Oh perfect! I'll see you online then. =) PsyonicReaver

4/15/12 09:16 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Where are you at???

4/15/12 09:47 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Gonna go pick up my g/f. BRB in 15-20min

4/15/12 11:08 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Yo???

4/15/12 12:18 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
I'll assume some major thing came up. If I don't hear from you by the time I get off work tomorrow night at 830pm PDT (1130pm EDT) I'll take the w/o.

Then I get a PM from s9_IU

4/15/12 12:32 Original Message From s9_IU
he been on all night 20_e.reed

4/15/12 12:40 Original Message From Psyonic_Reaver
Why won't he PM me or message me on Iccup. He knows my handle. I assumed his was technique like it says in the thread. Didn't know he went under a smurf name.

Then I made a post, which is higher up on this page about technique not showing at April 16 2012 13:12


I should have taken screenshots of me TRYING to contact you on both the technique name which is listed in this thread as being your main handle AND to your smurf name. I did everything in my power to get in contact with you. I EVEN GAVE YOU MY HANDLE IN THE PM TO CONTACT ME ON. I sat at my PC, the WHOLE night with no response from you. I showed up Sunday after I got off work, and you weren't online, NOR for the next 2 hours I was online. How can you say you were online on Iccup but you can't log on to TL.net to check your PMs?

Now, I'll be a gentleman and retract my previous statement of taking the w/o since you FINALLY posted that you, somehow, couldn't find me online. So when would you like to play. Post here. I won't leave it to PM's this time. I'm free the next 4 days. Give me a time.

you should just take the w/o imo
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 06:23:55
April 18 2012 00:03 GMT
#1476
GG Technique!

Techniqiue- <Fighting Spirit> PsyonicReaver VOD
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Sky.Technique
Profile Joined March 2010
United States271 Posts
April 18 2012 00:40 GMT
#1477
gg
iCCup account: 20_E.Reed play me :)
s9_IU
Profile Joined October 2011
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 03:58:59
April 18 2012 03:53 GMT
#1478
Hey guys this is sgs.iu as some of u might know or not.... but i had a very interesting idea concerning playoffs... there is clearly not enough seeds i believe ;o???? am i right??? 4 seeds !!!@????!!?@ i mean even professional proleague standards had a 6 seed playoff system last season (KT repeat season champs) and looking at the standings right now literally 7 teams have a strong shot at making playoffs right now.... and have fairly equal wins to lost just that the +/- is literally deciding the top 7 seed teams.... so i had an idea of EXPANSION PLAYOFFS and was wondering what u guys think


--------------------------

top 6 teams get playoff contention

OPTION A

1 and 2 seed bye
3v6 4v5 ---
1vs(winner 4-5) 2vs(winner3-6)
finals ....

OPTION B

first round
1v2
3v6
4v5

second round
winner of 3v6 vs winner of 4v5

third round
winner of second round vs LOSER of 1v2
FINALS
winner of 1v2 (First round) vs winner third round

just an idea because more teams are in this d league than last season i think last season had 8 teams so would add some competion for the high seeds 1-2 and give more chances for the lower teams to try and contend so your having 6/10 teams a shot to win champ than only 4/10

------
OPTION C
another idea is maybe a play in game

1. 2. 3 both make the playoffs 4-5 plays for a last seed playoffs

like last time this adds a little flair and definitely helps more teams try and compete in the playoffs by doing this way u at least have 5/10 teams with a shot to compete

----
OPTION D
Or we can just go all out and have 8 seeds but i think thats pushing it ill say itll go pretty basic bracket
Round 1
1v8
2v7
3v6
4v5

Round 2
winner of 1v8 plays 4v5
winner of 2v7 plays 3v6

Round 3
u get the picture....



I KNOW THIS WAS LONG POST BUT PLEASE VOTE

Poll: PLAYOFFS EXPANSION??

4 seeds (current playoffs standard) (7)
 
58%

6 seeds option A (4)
 
33%

8 seeds (1)
 
8%

6 seeds option B (0)
 
0%

5 seeds (0)
 
0%

12 total votes

Your vote: PLAYOFFS EXPANSION??

(Vote): 6 seeds option A
(Vote): 6 seeds option B
(Vote): 5 seeds
(Vote): 8 seeds
(Vote): 4 seeds (current playoffs standard)

Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
April 18 2012 04:06 GMT
#1479
I'm dissapointed I still have no gotten my hands on the replays yet >.<
Master Chief
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
April 18 2012 13:53 GMT
#1480
On April 18 2012 12:53 s9_IU wrote:
Hey guys this is sgs.iu as some of u might know or not.... but i had a very interesting idea concerning playoffs... there is clearly not enough seeds i believe ;o???? am i right??? 4 seeds !!!@????!!?@ i mean even professional proleague standards had a 6 seed playoff system last season (KT repeat season champs) and looking at the standings right now literally 7 teams have a strong shot at making playoffs right now.... and have fairly equal wins to lost just that the +/- is literally deciding the top 7 seed teams.... so i had an idea of EXPANSION PLAYOFFS and was wondering what u guys think


--------------------------

top 6 teams get playoff contention

OPTION A

1 and 2 seed bye
3v6 4v5 ---
1vs(winner 4-5) 2vs(winner3-6)
finals ....

OPTION B

first round
1v2
3v6
4v5

second round
winner of 3v6 vs winner of 4v5

third round
winner of second round vs LOSER of 1v2
FINALS
winner of 1v2 (First round) vs winner third round

just an idea because more teams are in this d league than last season i think last season had 8 teams so would add some competion for the high seeds 1-2 and give more chances for the lower teams to try and contend so your having 6/10 teams a shot to win champ than only 4/10

------
OPTION C
another idea is maybe a play in game

1. 2. 3 both make the playoffs 4-5 plays for a last seed playoffs

like last time this adds a little flair and definitely helps more teams try and compete in the playoffs by doing this way u at least have 5/10 teams with a shot to compete

----
OPTION D
Or we can just go all out and have 8 seeds but i think thats pushing it ill say itll go pretty basic bracket
Round 1
1v8
2v7
3v6
4v5

Round 2
winner of 1v8 plays 4v5
winner of 2v7 plays 3v6

Round 3
u get the picture....



I KNOW THIS WAS LONG POST BUT PLEASE VOTE

Poll: PLAYOFFS EXPANSION??

4 seeds (current playoffs standard) (7)
 
58%

6 seeds option A (4)
 
33%

8 seeds (1)
 
8%

6 seeds option B (0)
 
0%

5 seeds (0)
 
0%

12 total votes

Your vote: PLAYOFFS EXPANSION??

(Vote): 6 seeds option A
(Vote): 6 seeds option B
(Vote): 5 seeds
(Vote): 8 seeds
(Vote): 4 seeds (current playoffs standard)



Good idea, but to late in the day to do now. Next season we can implement
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 179
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 59
CosmosSc2 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 576
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm66
League of Legends
Doublelift2480
Super Smash Bros
PPMD65
Other Games
summit1g9049
Grubby2894
shahzam593
C9.Mang0252
PiGStarcraft222
Maynarde91
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick88
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 43
• davetesta10
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie681
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.