• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:31
CEST 04:31
KST 11:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6276 users

D Ranks Team League Season 2 - Page 76

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 85 Next
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 19 2012 23:59 GMT
#1501
I need to reschedule my match against floladriblere of ace. I am available all day Friday, but my weekends are packed. Please contact me so we can set up an appropriate time tomorrow to play. Thank you.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
April 20 2012 01:28 GMT
#1502
On April 20 2012 06:52 economy_yeti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 06:28 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
heyitsmeagain],

What is your TL name so I can contact you?

Nikon: Newburg is MIA. No contact with him. Can I play his match as well?


As Nazza said, this is heyitsmeagain]. As for replacing Newburg, my team has more or less disappeared, not really being able to make contact with any players. I think we're at like 3 or 4 active players at this point, and I just filled the rest of the lineup with people I hoped would show up....That being said, I dont expect corumjhaelen, Mizu, or Advisory to show up


What team are you? I've been less busy recently and might be able to sub for you as long as I can reschedule matches to not 5 am.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 20 2012 03:00 GMT
#1503
On April 19 2012 19:57 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 17:58 Nikon wrote:
Alright, lineups are out. There's a small issue with Fluke and Puyi however, I'd appreciate it if you guys PM me ASAP.


Thank you, though you could finally post me as Protoss, as I already stated like 3-4 times in this thread and in a PM to you.

@UED_Sea
I need to reschedule our match. I can play today (thursday) till 14:00 GMT (+00:00). Tommorow (friday) from 06:00 GMT (+00:00) to 09:00 GMT (+00:00). And finally sunday from 18:00 GMT (+00:00) til 21:00 GMT (+00:00).

Please contact me. Also note that I will be playing Protoss not Zerg :/

Edit:
Used Timetag since you come from Malaysia. Please use it too if you answer, thx^^


I won't be playing for drtl ........ so it's definitely a walk over .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
economy_yeti
Profile Joined July 2008
United States21 Posts
April 20 2012 03:51 GMT
#1504
On April 20 2012 10:28 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 06:52 economy_yeti wrote:
On April 20 2012 06:28 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
heyitsmeagain],

What is your TL name so I can contact you?

Nikon: Newburg is MIA. No contact with him. Can I play his match as well?


As Nazza said, this is heyitsmeagain]. As for replacing Newburg, my team has more or less disappeared, not really being able to make contact with any players. I think we're at like 3 or 4 active players at this point, and I just filled the rest of the lineup with people I hoped would show up....That being said, I dont expect corumjhaelen, Mizu, or Advisory to show up


What team are you? I've been less busy recently and might be able to sub for you as long as I can reschedule matches to not 5 am.


I'm on Team 4. I'm fine with you playing with us, as long as its ok with Nikon and the other team.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 20 2012 04:23 GMT
#1505
On April 20 2012 12:00 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 19:57 chrisolo wrote:
On April 19 2012 17:58 Nikon wrote:
Alright, lineups are out. There's a small issue with Fluke and Puyi however, I'd appreciate it if you guys PM me ASAP.


Thank you, though you could finally post me as Protoss, as I already stated like 3-4 times in this thread and in a PM to you.

@UED_Sea
I need to reschedule our match. I can play today (thursday) till 14:00 GMT (+00:00). Tommorow (friday) from 06:00 GMT (+00:00) to 09:00 GMT (+00:00). And finally sunday from 18:00 GMT (+00:00) til 21:00 GMT (+00:00).

Please contact me. Also note that I will be playing Protoss not Zerg :/

Edit:
Used Timetag since you come from Malaysia. Please use it too if you answer, thx^^


I won't be playing for drtl ........ so it's definitely a walk over .

Out of curiosity, why'd you stop playing?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
April 20 2012 06:18 GMT
#1506
On April 20 2012 12:51 economy_yeti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 10:28 sluggaslamoo wrote:
On April 20 2012 06:52 economy_yeti wrote:
On April 20 2012 06:28 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
heyitsmeagain],

What is your TL name so I can contact you?

Nikon: Newburg is MIA. No contact with him. Can I play his match as well?


As Nazza said, this is heyitsmeagain]. As for replacing Newburg, my team has more or less disappeared, not really being able to make contact with any players. I think we're at like 3 or 4 active players at this point, and I just filled the rest of the lineup with people I hoped would show up....That being said, I dont expect corumjhaelen, Mizu, or Advisory to show up


What team are you? I've been less busy recently and might be able to sub for you as long as I can reschedule matches to not 5 am.


I'm on Team 4. I'm fine with you playing with us, as long as its ok with Nikon and the other team.


Alright no problem, I will wait for the responses. It would be really great if I could reschedule the match to any time between

Saturday, Apr 21 1:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
and
Saturday, Apr 21 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)

OR

between
Sunday, Apr 22 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
and
Sunday, Apr 22 1:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

Thanks
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
April 20 2012 06:47 GMT
#1507
On April 20 2012 12:00 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 19:57 chrisolo wrote:
On April 19 2012 17:58 Nikon wrote:
Alright, lineups are out. There's a small issue with Fluke and Puyi however, I'd appreciate it if you guys PM me ASAP.


Thank you, though you could finally post me as Protoss, as I already stated like 3-4 times in this thread and in a PM to you.

@UED_Sea
I need to reschedule our match. I can play today (thursday) till 14:00 GMT (+00:00). Tommorow (friday) from 06:00 GMT (+00:00) to 09:00 GMT (+00:00). And finally sunday from 18:00 GMT (+00:00) til 21:00 GMT (+00:00).

Please contact me. Also note that I will be playing Protoss not Zerg :/

Edit:
Used Timetag since you come from Malaysia. Please use it too if you answer, thx^^


I won't be playing for drtl ........ so it's definitely a walk over .


Why t.t? Come on, just one game. Aint that much man :/

I am fine with UED replacing Sea tho. Even against an other race, but please I wanna play ^_^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 20 2012 07:51 GMT
#1508
On April 20 2012 13:23 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 12:00 Sawamura wrote:
On April 19 2012 19:57 chrisolo wrote:
On April 19 2012 17:58 Nikon wrote:
Alright, lineups are out. There's a small issue with Fluke and Puyi however, I'd appreciate it if you guys PM me ASAP.


Thank you, though you could finally post me as Protoss, as I already stated like 3-4 times in this thread and in a PM to you.

@UED_Sea
I need to reschedule our match. I can play today (thursday) till 14:00 GMT (+00:00). Tommorow (friday) from 06:00 GMT (+00:00) to 09:00 GMT (+00:00). And finally sunday from 18:00 GMT (+00:00) til 21:00 GMT (+00:00).

Please contact me. Also note that I will be playing Protoss not Zerg :/

Edit:
Used Timetag since you come from Malaysia. Please use it too if you answer, thx^^


I won't be playing for drtl ........ so it's definitely a walk over .

Out of curiosity, why'd you stop playing?


finals .,
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
April 20 2012 08:15 GMT
#1509
i will take sea's place in drtl.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 20 2012 09:01 GMT
#1510
I will be playing zvp tomorrow if my opponent is protoss
thought id like to let you know
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
April 20 2012 09:48 GMT
#1511
On April 20 2012 17:15 t0ssboy wrote:
i will take sea's place in drtl.


Then tell me when to play my dates are above. We can also play weekdays.

Whats your race and ICCup AKA?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
April 20 2012 10:54 GMT
#1512
My Iccup AKA:UED_TheMarine

i can play at the given time or between 14:00 cet and 18:00 cet gg gl hf
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 20 2012 12:56 GMT
#1513
UED_PokazGlowe i need to reschedule our match due to irl conflicts :| i jut found out i got stuff going on during drtl time :\ pm the times your aviable please!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
April 20 2012 13:10 GMT
#1514
@ headstrong -- Atomicarchon :- here I need to PP till sunday, saturday just got busy for me.

PM me or email, too talk about times.
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
April 20 2012 15:18 GMT
#1515
Haven't heard anything yet so ill be sleeping in tomorrow, I'm tired as . Hopefully we can organise a game for Sunday morning even though I will probably be hung over T_T hopefully not (for most of you that would be Saturday night I think).
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2012 14:55 GMT
#1516
Hey, I PMed TheMarine about my game since I couldn't play at the regular time but he couldn't play and told me to message UED_Sea if I wanted to play. I can't play today as I have a barbeque but I don't know your TL name. Please PM me with when you are available and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Puyi
Profile Joined November 2011
United States175 Posts
April 21 2012 15:58 GMT
#1517
@sgs.Fluke I might be a few minutes late for my game as its 1 hour from game time and im still not on the way home. after getting home i have to eat lunch but I WILL be on as soon as i can. If any1 on my team or on team 2 could relay this message to him then great :D

to the person above me ued_sea is Sawamura
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
April 21 2012 17:20 GMT
#1518
To clarify the Star vs Courage postponement situation, apparently Star captain IU contacted Sentenal with this PM. For future notice, please send these on Thursdays or as soon as lineups are posted. Also I'm the captain.

"just so you have a copy of that PM the other guy sent me:

Original Message From s9_IU:
man took me forever trying to look for ur team captains name so i just decide to pm u hope this is fine... im the team captain for star maknaes basically i wont be able to play my game because im having surgery done all of saturday.. sunday i can maybe play if im fine or maybe monday to who ever i play... as u all know technique cannot play on saturdays until later at night but is open to play all of friday sunday and throughout the week.. krystaljjang might be late and i hope it is ok that one of my team members can either sub for mvp[wok] if he cannot show or have someone on my team play twice if you guys so allow it thx i have been confirmed that guygun my representative for the day will be there on game day with sgs.billmurray along with some of the other members thx"
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
April 21 2012 17:42 GMT
#1519
Hey, I am hoping to be casting some games soon, so if you got replays for me to cast, send them in on headstrongterran@gmail.com
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
April 21 2012 18:06 GMT
#1520
On April 22 2012 02:42 HeaDStrong wrote:
Hey, I am hoping to be casting some games soon, so if you got replays for me to cast, send them in on headstrongterran@gmail.com

Hey, I sent you mine.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g11868
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 29m
Replay Cast
20h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.