• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10294 users

D Ranks Team League Season 2 - Page 72

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 85 Next
knightpraetor
Profile Joined October 2008
United States180 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 22:13:00
April 13 2012 21:41 GMT
#1421
i'm free now. what time this evening would be good?

I'm on iccup and will be..just message me. ID: RavelynP
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
April 14 2012 05:05 GMT
#1422
L3gendary and I have played our match. Thanks L3gendary for being kind enough to reschedule. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've also been quite busy this weekend. It was a fun game.

+ Show Spoiler [results] +
L3gendary <Fighting Spirit> aeghrur
darkness overpowering
s9_IU
Profile Joined October 2011
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 16:39:35
April 14 2012 16:25 GMT
#1423
im sorry this is very last minute team 3 but krystaljjang and i wont be available today until maybe 2 or 3 est a very last minute important issue came up we have to handle this really fast

i can play right now if ur on panix if u like for the time being im still on. but me and krystaljjang will return later tonight very sorry this is literally a last minute request

if there are any issues plz talk to guygun and he can relay the msg to me via text
economy_yeti
Profile Joined July 2008
United States21 Posts
April 14 2012 17:23 GMT
#1424
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Headstrong from Team 2 did not show up, and I was not messaged with any delay. I'm willing to reschedule, but I could not wait around longer, as I had other plans. Someone please PM from Team 2 for a reschedule
-heyitsmeagain]
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
April 14 2012 17:56 GMT
#1425
Hey atomicarchon, sorry I dont know your TL ID so I cant PM you. Sorry I didnt show up, I somehow thought it was happening an hour later than it really was. Would it be possible to reschedule the match?
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 18:12:02
April 14 2012 18:09 GMT
#1426
Week 8

ACE 0:4 UED

sGsFabiano <Neo Aztec> UED_TheMarine
L1GHTNING <Jade> UED_Sea
floladriblere <Ground Zero> UED_PokazGlowe
demolitionboy <Fighting Spirit> sGs.Gorg
RLEntless <Match Point> UED_Quelth
michamicha <Circuit Breaker> sGs.Gorg
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
April 14 2012 18:11 GMT
#1427
Smily wasn't there and demolitionboy played (and lost to) sgs.gorg actually.
boum su4ka!
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
April 14 2012 18:14 GMT
#1428
fixed!

btw, special thanks to floladriblere and demolitionboy who showed up for the team every single weekend, and also to michamicha and lightning who were very active too.

Next week I won't be coming, so good luck ACE!
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
panix
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada36 Posts
April 14 2012 18:16 GMT
#1429
StaR Maknaes is not showing up !
lonely french canadian starcraft player
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 14 2012 18:22 GMT
#1430
Sgs.keedcuddy wasn't on for T1 vs. Courage. If you still want to play, PM me on TL before Sunday 3pm EST/EDT and I don't mind still playing.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
April 14 2012 18:26 GMT
#1431
DeSPA Vs TAKK update

+ Show Spoiler +
Team All Kill Kings 0-0 8th Team DeSPA


Artanis[xp] <Neo Aztec> sGs.Lawls
sGs.TheAntz <Jade> AtomicArchon ------ PP till tomorrow
Dewski <Ground Zero> (Obelisco)
L3gendary <Fighting Spirit> aeghrur
Bad]Fry <Match Point> sGs.Puyi
Bad]Seed <Circuit Breaker> pebble444 ------- PP till tomorrow
<Neo Aztec>
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
April 14 2012 18:28 GMT
#1432
On April 15 2012 02:56 TheAntZ wrote:
Hey atomicarchon, sorry I dont know your TL ID so I cant PM you. Sorry I didnt show up, I somehow thought it was happening an hour later than it really was. Would it be possible to reschedule the match?



I was in ICCUP when u posted this.... Where were U?

Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 21:51:50
April 14 2012 18:29 GMT
#1433
Team Courageous Nuclear Space Destroyer Class Beings of the Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary of human race
vs Victorious Secret results:
+ Show Spoiler +
Victorious Secret 0-4 Team Courageous Nuclear Space Destroyer Class Beings of the Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary of human race
Conversion <Neo Aztec> prophecy_
sGs.BaBo <Jade> FireHaven
Cr4zyH0r5e <Ground Zero> Sentenal
sGs.Keedcuddy <Fighting Spirit> nagisama
sGs.jpak <Match Point> RavelynP
sGs.Minsc_nBoo <Circuit Breaker> SniperTerran
<Neo Aztec>

FireHaven and Nagisama haven't had played yet, I think. IDK. Ask Echo.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
panix
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada36 Posts
April 14 2012 18:29 GMT
#1434
well sGs.UI, pm me on tl if ur planning on playing this match, cauz i can't find u on tl, thx.
lonely french canadian starcraft player
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 14 2012 18:36 GMT
#1435
On April 15 2012 03:22 Nagisama wrote:
Sgs.keedcuddy wasn't on for T1 vs. Courage. If you still want to play, PM me on TL before Sunday 3pm EST/EDT and I don't mind still playing.

Sorry about that, I've sent him an e-mail.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
April 14 2012 18:57 GMT
#1436
On April 15 2012 03:28 Cpt.beefy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 02:56 TheAntZ wrote:
Hey atomicarchon, sorry I dont know your TL ID so I cant PM you. Sorry I didnt show up, I somehow thought it was happening an hour later than it really was. Would it be possible to reschedule the match?



I was in ICCUP when u posted this.... Where were U?



i had pmed atomicarchon a bit before that... but i didnt take a screenshot. sorry for wasting your time.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 14 2012 19:38 GMT
#1437
On April 15 2012 03:22 Nagisama wrote:
Sgs.keedcuddy wasn't on for T1 vs. Courage. If you still want to play, PM me on TL before Sunday 3pm EST/EDT and I don't mind still playing.

We can play right now if you would still like it. I had some stupid RL issues (not as bad as the power outage in my last game) and I could only make it home now.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 14 2012 19:45 GMT
#1438
On April 15 2012 04:38 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 03:22 Nagisama wrote:
Sgs.keedcuddy wasn't on for T1 vs. Courage. If you still want to play, PM me on TL before Sunday 3pm EST/EDT and I don't mind still playing.

We can play right now if you would still like it. I had some stupid RL issues (not as bad as the power outage in my last game) and I could only make it home now.

sure, lets play now, i'm online. channel courage
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
April 14 2012 19:52 GMT
#1439
K, I have to quit this tourny entirely. I cannot play in such a time. Good luck, ace.
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
April 14 2012 21:05 GMT
#1440
On April 15 2012 03:09 fabiano wrote:
Week 8

ACE 0:4 UED

sGsFabiano <Neo Aztec> UED_TheMarine
L1GHTNING <Jade> UED_Sea
floladriblere <Ground Zero> UED_PokazGlowe
demolitionboy <Fighting Spirit> sGs.Gorg
RLEntless <Match Point> UED_Quelth
michamicha <Circuit Breaker> sGs.Gorg

Man, I forgot it was game-time today. I can't believe it! That's the first time I missed it.

Anyway, I volunteer as captain for ACE for next week, which is the last week. I'll send in the next lineup for ACE. I'm posting it here so Nikon can see it. Anyway, if you're in Team 7/Airforce ACE of Spades, and you're not on this weeks lineup (the one above), and you're willing to play next week, send me a pm.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 179
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 59
CosmosSc2 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 576
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm66
League of Legends
Doublelift2480
Super Smash Bros
PPMD65
Other Games
summit1g9049
Grubby2894
shahzam593
C9.Mang0252
PiGStarcraft222
Maynarde91
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick88
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 43
• davetesta10
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie681
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5m
CranKy Ducklings9
Afreeca Starleague
11h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.