• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:19
CEST 09:19
KST 16:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8973 users

D Ranks Team League Season 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 83 84 85 Next
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
February 15 2012 06:29 GMT
#81
Surprised no one from this league has signed up for ISL3.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 15 2012 07:59 GMT
#82
On February 15 2012 15:29 Game wrote:
Surprised no one from this league has signed up for ISL3.

I should :p...

Though, more related to this thread, Team 7 is completely dissolved, it relied primarily on the combo of myself/Nikon/Sabas, which is no longer available. So, now its just me and sabas none of the new acquisitions kept up with it. Joining up with Team 2... Sabas may or may not come, I'll leave it open for him to speak.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
February 15 2012 08:10 GMT
#83
On February 15 2012 15:29 Game wrote:
Surprised no one from this league has signed up for ISL3.

u serious ?
T H C makes ppl happy
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
February 15 2012 08:18 GMT
#84
On February 15 2012 16:59 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 15:29 Game wrote:
Surprised no one from this league has signed up for ISL3.

I should :p...

Though, more related to this thread, Team 7 is completely dissolved, it relied primarily on the combo of myself/Nikon/Sabas, which is no longer available. So, now its just me and sabas none of the new acquisitions kept up with it. Joining up with Team 2... Sabas may or may not come, I'll leave it open for him to speak.


You could let me join your team ^^
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 15 2012 08:41 GMT
#85
On February 15 2012 17:18 KTF_CloaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 16:59 Eywa- wrote:
On February 15 2012 15:29 Game wrote:
Surprised no one from this league has signed up for ISL3.

I should :p...

Though, more related to this thread, Team 7 is completely dissolved, it relied primarily on the combo of myself/Nikon/Sabas, which is no longer available. So, now its just me and sabas none of the new acquisitions kept up with it. Joining up with Team 2... Sabas may or may not come, I'll leave it open for him to speak.


You could let me join your team ^^

I replied to your PM, you never responded to me on skype.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
February 15 2012 08:46 GMT
#86
Oops haven't read that, will do so immediately!
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
February 15 2012 09:17 GMT
#87
On February 15 2012 17:10 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 15:29 Game wrote:
Surprised no one from this league has signed up for ISL3.

u serious ?

ISL3 is a great place to play, for D players too. I remember signing up for everything and anything, back when I was D/D+. Was pretty fun :D
EleGant[AoV]
Xeln4g4
Profile Joined January 2005
Italy1209 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 10:20:37
February 15 2012 10:10 GMT
#88
FREE AGENT

I would like to sign up for a team, i will have a lot of spare times in the next weeks and i can also help to organize and manage a team if need (doing the draft myself).

Rank: D (best achieved in past years before playing noob SC2 crap: C-)
ICCUP account: K)Xeln4g4
Race: Protoss
Lawls01
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway50 Posts
February 15 2012 13:27 GMT
#89
Free agent

Rank: D
ICCUP account: sGs.Lawls
Race: Zerg
Evil Geniuses I Slayers I SK Telecom T1
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 15 2012 13:42 GMT
#90
Team 1 is in need of a coach ^^;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 15 2012 14:25 GMT
#91
/confirm

I play PvT, PvZ, ZvP primarily
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 15:29:15
February 15 2012 15:23 GMT
#92
this sounds like so much fun, i wish i could play :C

EDIT: Wait, can i be a coach ?
economy_yeti
Profile Joined July 2008
United States21 Posts
February 15 2012 15:24 GMT
#93
Free Agent!

Rank: D+ high
ICCUP Account: heyitsmeagain]
Race: Protoss
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
February 15 2012 15:56 GMT
#94
OK, I said that I would address the issue of who can play and who can't. Here goes:

The first season of the league was ran in a vacuum and only allowed D-/D/D+ players. Now that the second season is coming to fruition, some of these people have improved. I also saw someone express a concern about improving too much and being unable to participate in the league any more.

Naturally, this would be a huge problem for the players, if there was only this league. Enter L_Master and his C Ranks Teamleague. I've spoken with him and after both leagues are finished, he has agreed that drafting the top performers from the D ranks directly into the C league is a good course of action. This would create a nice environment for players, where they have tangible and long term goals (ex.: get promoted, do better in the next season, etc.). Nothing gets you going like a little competition That is why I'm allowing everyone that played last season to re-enter.

Now, I might be getting a bit too hopeful too early, but having such a structure in place should help people improve greatly and interest more people in playing Brood War at all. I don't know if it will work perfectly, but the wheels have started turning and we can just wait and see what comes of it.
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
February 15 2012 16:10 GMT
#95
Hey Nikon can i be a coach? i want to participate in some way :3
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 15 2012 16:13 GMT
#96
On February 16 2012 01:10 KenNage wrote:
Hey Nikon can i be a coach? i want to participate in some way :3

Team 1 is still in need of a coach, but I don't want to make any moves so please talk to our captain.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
February 15 2012 16:14 GMT
#97
On February 16 2012 01:10 KenNage wrote:
Hey Nikon can i be a coach? i want to participate in some way :3


Yeah, sure, you can sign up as a coach np.
SpeedCore
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-16 11:07:30
February 15 2012 16:25 GMT
#98
FREE AGENT !

my nickname is 1a2a3a_SoEasY

D+ ranked Zerg
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
February 15 2012 17:17 GMT
#99
On February 15 2012 18:17 ImbaTosS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 17:10 Sinedd wrote:
On February 15 2012 15:29 Game wrote:
Surprised no one from this league has signed up for ISL3.

u serious ?

ISL3 is a great place to play, for D players too. I remember signing up for everything and anything, back when I was D/D+. Was pretty fun :D

well.. if you say so

Maybe I will try and sign in
T H C makes ppl happy
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-16 16:55:23
February 15 2012 17:26 GMT
#100
Free Agent

Rank: D
iCCup account: Radd[wOk]
Race: (P)Protoss
Country: USA

Highest I ever got was around 1800. I'm currently looking for another job so I'm not 100% sure I will be able to play on Saturdays. When I find the job, I'll update this post. For now, I'd just like to get my name in the pool even if it turns out that I won't be able to participate.

Edit: Updated iCCup account. This will be the last acct update.
Edit2: Account that proves rank: sGs.Raddmiral (no longer in use)
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 83 84 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 340
Hyuk 197
Hyun 89
Shinee 64
Hm[arnc] 55
ZergMaN 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft518
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick785
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1387
• Lourlo1057
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 41m
INu's Battles
4h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 41m
Replay Cast
15h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.