• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9777 users

D Ranks Team League Season 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 83 84 85 Next
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
February 13 2012 19:45 GMT
#21
Echo(Prophecy) and I (shuruken) would like to be removed from the team7 roster.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
February 13 2012 19:49 GMT
#22
0_o why?
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
February 13 2012 20:11 GMT
#23
sGs.Minsc_nBoo
Rank: D (max d+)
race: Protoss
Swords! Not words!
olabaz
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States298 Posts
February 13 2012 20:18 GMT
#24
I'll sign up as a free agent!

Rank: D/D+
ICCUP account: olabaz
Race: P
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 20:24:32
February 13 2012 20:23 GMT
#25
I would LOVE to participate but 03:00 ? is that in CET ?

Rank: D
nick: misterkefir
race: Protoss
T H C makes ppl happy
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
February 13 2012 20:28 GMT
#26
The differences in philosophy and the direction of which how a team should be operated as forced us to reconsider our current position on team7 and felt that parting ways was the best decision.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
February 13 2012 21:03 GMT
#27
Rank : D/D-
ICCUP Account : floladriblere
Race : Protoss

I played for Team 8 last season with a poor record (0-5) but I'd like to play again in order to improve!
boum su4ka!
NbSky
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada1023 Posts
February 13 2012 21:06 GMT
#28
My brother would like me to sign him up,

he's a D+ max
Zerg
Sand[Storm] his acc
Sandstorm@USEast | The Last Pride [EviL] GW2 | Nb.Sky
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
February 13 2012 21:07 GMT
#29
And holy shit supernovamaniac doing some casting for this! Totally looking forward to it. If he happens to cast any of my games I'll give him a reason to be angry. hint hint: terrible macro
12mrsaturns
Profile Joined November 2011
United States23 Posts
February 13 2012 21:42 GMT
#30
I can dig it

Rank: D/D-
ICCUP Account: 12mrsaturns
Race: Protoss
White-Ra and NaNiwa fighting! 김택용 화이팅!
rad301
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada196 Posts
February 13 2012 21:52 GMT
#31
This really sucks for me. I've wanted to join both this and the last one, but I work 10:00 - 5:00 PST lol. I couldn't even help out by casting. Oh well, it's impossible for the schedule to work for everyone. glhf all
"Winning shows us how hard we've trained, losing shows us we need to train harder."
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
February 13 2012 22:11 GMT
#32
Yess I will play this time!!

Rank: D
iCCup Account: sGsFabiano
Race: Protoss

:D
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
February 13 2012 22:24 GMT
#33
On February 14 2012 04:28 Jealous wrote:
I would like to put my entry in as either a member of T1 or a free agent, as the status of T1 is not yet clear. Last season we suffered greatly due to lack of participation and leadership. This is why I am entering as such. To be entirely honest, I am a C rank high from a year ago but in this current season I have not settled at anything higher than D+ with 35% winrate, which has made me and hopefully makes me eligible for further play. 2 of the 3 or so other members of my team that I have met (all of them) also said they will not be able to play this season so I feel that my application as a potential FA is justified.

D+
sgs.BaBo
-T1 or FA-



Wait dude, you just played in the C Ranks open, and got to the Ro16. I don't really think you should be participating in this. I believe there should be a C Rank teamleague coming up, it's better if you play in that instead.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 13 2012 22:27 GMT
#34
I'm Pretty new But I'm trying to improve as fast as I can

ID: sgs.GreYMisT
Rank: D/D-
Race: Protoss
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
February 13 2012 22:45 GMT
#35
I've made a banner, if you guys want to use, its pretty simple though :p
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 13 2012 22:50 GMT
#36
Rank: D+
ICCUP account: sGs.Fantasy
Race: Terran
I hope that TAKK comes back :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
February 13 2012 23:07 GMT
#37
I have no team.
ICC: mizu
Terran
D-

Timezone: MST
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 13 2012 23:22 GMT
#38
On February 14 2012 04:15 Kiante wrote:
am i allowed to sign up on my zerg offrace? or is it best race ranking qualifications?


Don't worry Kiante, a C Ranks Teamleague post will be up later today or tomorrow.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 13 2012 23:35 GMT
#39
On February 14 2012 04:07 Shotcoder wrote:
Can teams have coaches? or is that just making the whole thing way too complicated?

They did last season.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
February 13 2012 23:52 GMT
#40
OK so i dont know if im eligable. I have been practicing quite hard for the last D-league playoffs and are now d+, but with several streaks when im c- (look at my iccup page and its actually the past 7 games, but im d+ now after a rought beating). I would LOVE to play and i can assure anyone that im not particularly good (Went 1-3 last D-league) and lose to d players all the time.
Since im maybe the most honest person in the world I have opted not to /clearstats and no intentional dropping of games. Well that doesnt really matter, just wanted to say.
Sooo...Whats the verdict? Should i intentionally become weaker until the next season begins, are we cool or cant i participate?
Cheers
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 83 84 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 288
Dewaltoss 121
sSak 54
Bale 35
Leta 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 23
Noble 10
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g11017
Sick190
Nina82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick828
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1164
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
• Jankos99
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 6m
Replay Cast
16h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.