• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9599 users

D Ranks Team League Season 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 83 84 85 Next
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
February 14 2012 06:52 GMT
#61
On February 14 2012 15:41 BookTwo wrote:
ya, aussie here too and can't compete

make an aussie tourney? is there enough of us for 4ish teams? Maybe just an individual tourney for D ranks? hrm....


I see a lot of aussie players, but not so many on TL. Its a possibility, we can also play without massive latencies too :D
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
February 14 2012 07:22 GMT
#62
id like to play! i am a D-/D Zerg

nick-sGs.Bulma
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
February 14 2012 07:29 GMT
#63
On February 14 2012 15:52 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 15:41 BookTwo wrote:
ya, aussie here too and can't compete

make an aussie tourney? is there enough of us for 4ish teams? Maybe just an individual tourney for D ranks? hrm....


I see a lot of aussie players, but not so many on TL. Its a possibility, we can also play without massive latencies too :D


yesss.

now someone organise it so I can play.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 07:42:39
February 14 2012 07:42 GMT
#64
Add me please.

PsyonicReaver
D/D+ Protoss
So wait? I'm bad? =(
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 09:37:34
February 14 2012 09:36 GMT
#65
The teams from last season stay together, I ll hope?

I wanna play more games next league :/ Just played 1 game last season.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
February 14 2012 09:53 GMT
#66
sign me up

iccup account:UED_TheMarine
Race:protoss
rank:D+ pvt,D+pvt D- pvz
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
February 14 2012 13:40 GMT
#67
OK I'm officially reviving T1.

Roster (in progress, more people will be recruited):
Djagulingu (c)
Cr4zyh0r5e (a)
Laxercannon
Jealous (a) (if he is allowed to play)
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
orbit
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada139 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 21:06:45
February 14 2012 13:42 GMT
#68
Hi! I'd love to play in this! I really want to practice to improve all my matchups, and will definitely have the competitive drive to continue to practice with the team :D.

Account Name: Lite[Orbit]
Race: Protoss
D rank
My Intent Dota 2 2012, MikeChanDota 2013, Roshpit 2014
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 14 2012 14:11 GMT
#69
On February 14 2012 04:37 Essbee wrote:
I wanted the second post for stats but it's okay if you do them anyway.

Team 3 will be re-entering with:

essbee (captain)
Skeggaba
panix
razryv
R-Dizzle

We will probably only need 2 players and we'll be fine.

Suggestion: Can you change the map pool a bit? You should add maps like destination and HBR since they're pretty well known and they change from the eternal "macro 4 corners" maps.

Fighting Spirit
Match Point
Circuit Breaker
Destination
Heart Break Ridge
Jade

This is just my opinion obviously but that would make the map pool more varied.

;d Team 7 only has 2 confirmed active players................................................... -_-
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
February 14 2012 14:14 GMT
#70
On February 14 2012 23:11 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 04:37 Essbee wrote:
I wanted the second post for stats but it's okay if you do them anyway.

Team 3 will be re-entering with:

essbee (captain)
Skeggaba
panix
razryv
R-Dizzle

We will probably only need 2 players and we'll be fine.

Suggestion: Can you change the map pool a bit? You should add maps like destination and HBR since they're pretty well known and they change from the eternal "macro 4 corners" maps.

Fighting Spirit
Match Point
Circuit Breaker
Destination
Heart Break Ridge
Jade

This is just my opinion obviously but that would make the map pool more varied.

;d Team 7 only has 2 confirmed active players................................................... -_-


There will be plenty of free agents I guess.
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
February 14 2012 14:26 GMT
#71
On February 14 2012 13:21 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 13:05 LaXerCannon wrote:
On February 14 2012 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On February 14 2012 07:24 Snipinpanda wrote:
On February 14 2012 04:28 Jealous wrote:
I would like to put my entry in as either a member of T1 or a free agent, as the status of T1 is not yet clear. Last season we suffered greatly due to lack of participation and leadership. This is why I am entering as such. To be entirely honest, I am a C rank high from a year ago but in this current season I have not settled at anything higher than D+ with 35% winrate, which has made me and hopefully makes me eligible for further play. 2 of the 3 or so other members of my team that I have met (all of them) also said they will not be able to play this season so I feel that my application as a potential FA is justified.

D+
sgs.BaBo
-T1 or FA-



Wait dude, you just played in the C Ranks open, and got to the Ro16. I don't really think you should be participating in this. I believe there should be a C Rank teamleague coming up, it's better if you play in that instead.

That tournament was for C rank HIGH players, but my current max is D+ after over 200 games. I think I'm justified but will wait on official response. I was also strongly considering leaving the C ranks tournament early because of my recent ladder performance but I was convinced by Shimy to stay.

@Nikon: http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/lonelyprobe--.html
EDIT: ICCup seems to be down right now, my stats are:
89-166 2385 points

I don't see why these stats are not consistent with a player in D ranks team league. I imagine C ranks team league should require you to have a C ranking? Something I clearly am incapable of right now.



I'd like to point out that over the course of the 255 games, you've hit C- multiple times. In fact, the last time you hit C- was Sun Jan 15 06:27:42 MSK, a little less than a month ago.

Hitting isn't the same as being. If I fell down to 2385, and have not been C- for more than 2-3 losses consecutively in months, does that not mean I am more D+ than I am C-?

EDIT: Honestly, I can't believe you're trying to argue that I am C- when my list is literally 60% losses to D+ rank players.


It's the same situation as Skeggaba, so I don't see what's the problem. Hell, in the first season i managed to beat our coach on ladder in a straight up macro game and still dropped 3 games during the tournament to statistically inferior players. Having a good day in which you can hit C- doesn't mean that you can hold it.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 14 2012 14:32 GMT
#72
On February 14 2012 23:26 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 13:21 Jealous wrote:
On February 14 2012 13:05 LaXerCannon wrote:
On February 14 2012 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On February 14 2012 07:24 Snipinpanda wrote:
On February 14 2012 04:28 Jealous wrote:
I would like to put my entry in as either a member of T1 or a free agent, as the status of T1 is not yet clear. Last season we suffered greatly due to lack of participation and leadership. This is why I am entering as such. To be entirely honest, I am a C rank high from a year ago but in this current season I have not settled at anything higher than D+ with 35% winrate, which has made me and hopefully makes me eligible for further play. 2 of the 3 or so other members of my team that I have met (all of them) also said they will not be able to play this season so I feel that my application as a potential FA is justified.

D+
sgs.BaBo
-T1 or FA-



Wait dude, you just played in the C Ranks open, and got to the Ro16. I don't really think you should be participating in this. I believe there should be a C Rank teamleague coming up, it's better if you play in that instead.

That tournament was for C rank HIGH players, but my current max is D+ after over 200 games. I think I'm justified but will wait on official response. I was also strongly considering leaving the C ranks tournament early because of my recent ladder performance but I was convinced by Shimy to stay.

@Nikon: http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/lonelyprobe--.html
EDIT: ICCup seems to be down right now, my stats are:
89-166 2385 points

I don't see why these stats are not consistent with a player in D ranks team league. I imagine C ranks team league should require you to have a C ranking? Something I clearly am incapable of right now.



I'd like to point out that over the course of the 255 games, you've hit C- multiple times. In fact, the last time you hit C- was Sun Jan 15 06:27:42 MSK, a little less than a month ago.

Hitting isn't the same as being. If I fell down to 2385, and have not been C- for more than 2-3 losses consecutively in months, does that not mean I am more D+ than I am C-?

EDIT: Honestly, I can't believe you're trying to argue that I am C- when my list is literally 60% losses to D+ rank players.


It's the same situation as Skeggaba, so I don't see what's the problem. Hell, in the first season i managed to beat our coach on ladder in a straight up macro game and still dropped 3 games during the tournament to statistically inferior players. Having a good day in which you can hit C- doesn't mean that you can hold it.


Not sure about him in particular, played him once last year... which was indicated in my blog, but I just basically threw everything away so, I don't think its a good indicator. There are lots of people in this league that would be C rank if it weren't for them not laddering whatsoever. I don't see a problem with Jealous playing really if he's borderline on pts... I mean Skeggaba is borderline C- and he was beaten by someone in the finals that had a BO disadvantage in ZvZ... The person that beat him doesn't ladder = obviously hard to tell if he's D rank or not.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
February 14 2012 15:52 GMT
#73
Dude i got roflstomped by crazyhorse as well as holgerius, L_master have one of those games on his stream somewhere if someone care to examine my play.
This whole thing is kind of a double edged sword where
a) you want to improve
b)not improve too much so you cant participate anymore.
Frankly i dont really care as long as someone isn´t like legit c+. Im not the one calling the shots though..
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 14 2012 16:09 GMT
#74
On February 14 2012 16:42 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Add me please.

PsyonicReaver
D/D+ Protoss


PsyonicReaver returns to play a little BW. Sick!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 16:40:51
February 14 2012 16:32 GMT
#75
For all the posts that are asking and speculating about who qualifies to play and who doesn't - I'll adress everything in a post soon. Suffice to say, most people will get to play, but I'll delve into further detail a bit later. Until then, please bear with me.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 14 2012 17:28 GMT
#76
In.
rgTheSchworz
D/D+
Terran.
jumb931
Profile Joined February 2012
1 Post
February 15 2012 05:01 GMT
#77
I guess ill play
Name: sGs.InsanE
Race: Terran
Rank: D
glhfgg
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
February 15 2012 05:51 GMT
#78
On February 14 2012 15:38 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 10:09 Nikon wrote:

On February 14 2012 04:07 Shotcoder wrote:
Can teams have coaches? or is that just making the whole thing way too complicated?


Initially, I was thinking about leaving the door for coaches open, but since there's going to be a C rank league soon, I'm a bit concerned that people would be too busy. Still, I have room to maneuver about the issue.



I would love to coach but I would only like to do it if there is an even playing field which means coaches for everyone.

Panda is coaching TAKK so I'm sure it's fine
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
February 15 2012 06:17 GMT
#79
I'll try. I'll be on any team that is almost full, if possible.
Rank: D+
ICCUP: RLEntless
Race: Terran
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
February 15 2012 06:24 GMT
#80
I would like to register Wala as a coach for Team Courage
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 83 84 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 45m
INu's Battles
5h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 45m
Replay Cast
16h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.