• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9634 users

D Ranks Team League Season 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 83 84 85 Next
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
February 14 2012 00:16 GMT
#41
Oh...11:00 am, but I am now truly D+.
s9_IU
Profile Joined October 2011
57 Posts
February 14 2012 00:17 GMT
#42
i just sent a private message of players that would love to have their own seperate team together (sorry if we wernt suppose to lol) like i said ill give you a more cleaner roster etc and god im dummy i totally forgot to put their race -_- but its a mix of all three hope we can have our team :D lets goooo hwaiting
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
February 14 2012 00:46 GMT
#43
I guess I'm a free agent? lol

ID: Cr4zyH0r5e
Rank: D
Race: Terran
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
February 14 2012 01:01 GMT
#44
I'd like to join a team :D

Rank: D/D+
Iccup ID: AtomicArchon
Race : Protoss
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 10:42:58
February 14 2012 01:09 GMT
#45
On February 14 2012 04:02 lakso wrote:
I wanna play!
Rank: D
Race: Zerg


What's your iCCup account?

On February 14 2012 04:07 Shotcoder wrote:
Can teams have coaches? or is that just making the whole thing way too complicated?


Initially, I was thinking about leaving the door for coaches open, but since there's going to be a C rank league soon, I'm a bit concerned that people would be too busy. Still, I have room to maneuver about the issue.

On February 14 2012 04:15 Kiante wrote:
am i allowed to sign up on my zerg offrace? or is it best race ranking qualifications?


I think your general mechanics and game knowledge level is too strong for this tournament, even if your offrace is only at the D+ level. Sorry

On February 14 2012 04:28 Jealous wrote:
I would like to put my entry in as either a member of T1 or a free agent, as the status of T1 is not yet clear. Last season we suffered greatly due to lack of participation and leadership. This is why I am entering as such. To be entirely honest, I am a C rank high from a year ago but in this current season I have not settled at anything higher than D+ with 35% winrate, which has made me and hopefully makes me eligible for further play. 2 of the 3 or so other members of my team that I have met (all of them) also said they will not be able to play this season so I feel that my application as a potential FA is justified.

D+
sgs.BaBo
-T1 or FA-


Uhh, since you've already taken part in the sGs C Ranks Open, I'd suggest taking part in the upcoming CRTL. Sorry

On February 14 2012 05:23 Sinedd wrote:
I would LOVE to participate but 03:00 ? is that in CET ?


That's 03:00 KST. I fixed the time so it should be easily readable now I hope.

On February 14 2012 06:06 NbSky wrote:
My brother would like me to sign him up,

he's a D+ max
Zerg
Sand[Storm] his acc


Does he have a TL id?
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
February 14 2012 01:17 GMT
#46
If we're allowed to defer sets to a later date then I'm willing to join:
sGs.Music/Gu.Tetraspace
D+
Terran

I found that playing during work wasn't the best idea. So unless I can defer my play time (and a team would pick me up knowing this), I retract my application.
Just keep swimming
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-04 16:58:31
February 14 2012 01:29 GMT
#47
I would like to play
Rank: D
(Obelisco)
Race = Terran, but Zvp
when are the games suposed to be played?
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
February 14 2012 01:44 GMT
#48
I'd like to play.
Rank : low D+/high D (and from my chess experience, I'm a choker :p)
Race : Zerg
Iccup account : corumjhaelen
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 02:14:51
February 14 2012 02:10 GMT
#49
5:00am AEST?

Are you for rela?
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
February 14 2012 02:25 GMT
#50
On February 14 2012 11:10 sluggaslamoo wrote:
5:00am AEST?

Are you for rela?


To make the deal with the devil.... or to not..... T_T
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
February 14 2012 02:32 GMT
#51
Well the previous tourney was at 3 AM Australian... kinda hard to satisfy every person when there are people from pretty much all timezones involved.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 03:29:13
February 14 2012 03:17 GMT
#52
On February 14 2012 07:24 Snipinpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 04:28 Jealous wrote:
I would like to put my entry in as either a member of T1 or a free agent, as the status of T1 is not yet clear. Last season we suffered greatly due to lack of participation and leadership. This is why I am entering as such. To be entirely honest, I am a C rank high from a year ago but in this current season I have not settled at anything higher than D+ with 35% winrate, which has made me and hopefully makes me eligible for further play. 2 of the 3 or so other members of my team that I have met (all of them) also said they will not be able to play this season so I feel that my application as a potential FA is justified.

D+
sgs.BaBo
-T1 or FA-



Wait dude, you just played in the C Ranks open, and got to the Ro16. I don't really think you should be participating in this. I believe there should be a C Rank teamleague coming up, it's better if you play in that instead.

That tournament was for C rank HIGH players, but my current max is D+ after over 200 games. I think I'm justified but will wait on official response. I was also strongly considering leaving the C ranks tournament early because of my recent ladder performance but I was convinced by Shimy to stay.

@Nikon: http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/lonelyprobe--.html
EDIT: ICCup seems to be down right now, my stats are:
89-166 2385 points

I don't see why these stats are not consistent with a player in D ranks team league. I imagine C ranks team league should require you to have a C ranking? Something I clearly am incapable of right now.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
February 14 2012 04:05 GMT
#53
On February 14 2012 12:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:24 Snipinpanda wrote:
On February 14 2012 04:28 Jealous wrote:
I would like to put my entry in as either a member of T1 or a free agent, as the status of T1 is not yet clear. Last season we suffered greatly due to lack of participation and leadership. This is why I am entering as such. To be entirely honest, I am a C rank high from a year ago but in this current season I have not settled at anything higher than D+ with 35% winrate, which has made me and hopefully makes me eligible for further play. 2 of the 3 or so other members of my team that I have met (all of them) also said they will not be able to play this season so I feel that my application as a potential FA is justified.

D+
sgs.BaBo
-T1 or FA-



Wait dude, you just played in the C Ranks open, and got to the Ro16. I don't really think you should be participating in this. I believe there should be a C Rank teamleague coming up, it's better if you play in that instead.

That tournament was for C rank HIGH players, but my current max is D+ after over 200 games. I think I'm justified but will wait on official response. I was also strongly considering leaving the C ranks tournament early because of my recent ladder performance but I was convinced by Shimy to stay.

@Nikon: http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/lonelyprobe--.html
EDIT: ICCup seems to be down right now, my stats are:
89-166 2385 points

I don't see why these stats are not consistent with a player in D ranks team league. I imagine C ranks team league should require you to have a C ranking? Something I clearly am incapable of right now.



I'd like to point out that over the course of the 255 games, you've hit C- multiple times. In fact, the last time you hit C- was Sun Jan 15 06:27:42 MSK, a little less than a month ago.
Just keep swimming
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 04:23:34
February 14 2012 04:21 GMT
#54
On February 14 2012 13:05 LaXerCannon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On February 14 2012 07:24 Snipinpanda wrote:
On February 14 2012 04:28 Jealous wrote:
I would like to put my entry in as either a member of T1 or a free agent, as the status of T1 is not yet clear. Last season we suffered greatly due to lack of participation and leadership. This is why I am entering as such. To be entirely honest, I am a C rank high from a year ago but in this current season I have not settled at anything higher than D+ with 35% winrate, which has made me and hopefully makes me eligible for further play. 2 of the 3 or so other members of my team that I have met (all of them) also said they will not be able to play this season so I feel that my application as a potential FA is justified.

D+
sgs.BaBo
-T1 or FA-



Wait dude, you just played in the C Ranks open, and got to the Ro16. I don't really think you should be participating in this. I believe there should be a C Rank teamleague coming up, it's better if you play in that instead.

That tournament was for C rank HIGH players, but my current max is D+ after over 200 games. I think I'm justified but will wait on official response. I was also strongly considering leaving the C ranks tournament early because of my recent ladder performance but I was convinced by Shimy to stay.

@Nikon: http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/lonelyprobe--.html
EDIT: ICCup seems to be down right now, my stats are:
89-166 2385 points

I don't see why these stats are not consistent with a player in D ranks team league. I imagine C ranks team league should require you to have a C ranking? Something I clearly am incapable of right now.



I'd like to point out that over the course of the 255 games, you've hit C- multiple times. In fact, the last time you hit C- was Sun Jan 15 06:27:42 MSK, a little less than a month ago.

Hitting isn't the same as being. If I fell down to 2385, and have not been C- for more than 2-3 losses consecutively in months, does that not mean I am more D+ than I am C-?

EDIT: Honestly, I can't believe you're trying to argue that I am C- when my list is literally 60% losses to D+ rank players.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 05:02:29
February 14 2012 04:26 GMT
#55
So from the depths of Teamliquid Anime Discussion Thread and other worlds come our team:

Courageous Nuclear Space Destroyer Class Beings of the Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary of human race

also known as Team Courageous Nuclear Space Destroyer

or Team Courage, if you must.

To illustrate the fates of our opponents:


Our roster:

TL ID: EchOne (Captain)
iCCup ID: prophecy_
Rank: D
Race: Protoss

TL ID: Nagisama
iCCup ID: nagisama
Rank: D
Race: Terran

TL ID: Sentenal
iCCup ID: Sentenal
Rank: D
Race: Protoss

TL ID: konekotyriin
iCCup ID: FireHaven
Rank: D
Race: Zerg

TL ID: GaoXi
iCCup ID: shuruken
Rank: D+
Race: Zerg

TL ID: knightpraetor
iCCup ID: RavelynP
Rank: D+
Race: Zerg (Matchpicks PvZ)

TL ID: Kaal
iCCup ID: Kaalveiten
Rank: D
Race: Zerg (Matchpicks TvZ)

TL ID: ZoW
iCCup ID: ZoW
Rank: D/D+
Race: Protoss
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 14 2012 05:18 GMT
#56
On February 14 2012 05:28 Gao Xi wrote:
The differences in philosophy and the direction of which how a team should be operated as forced us to reconsider our current position on team7 and felt that parting ways was the best decision.


LOL

That's like the most professional statement I've read, which made it completely awesome.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 06:27:11
February 14 2012 06:26 GMT
#57
On February 14 2012 11:32 Nikon wrote:
Well the previous tourney was at 3 AM Australian... kinda hard to satisfy every person when there are people from pretty much all timezones involved.


Yeah but 3am was actually doable, 5am is impossible. iirc the time wasn't that good for half of the US anyway . Can't we make it 2am or 7am AEST? Does that throw anyone out?

If not thanks for organising anyway. I guess ill just try and get to C rank in time lol.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
February 14 2012 06:38 GMT
#58
On February 14 2012 10:09 Nikon wrote:

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 04:07 Shotcoder wrote:
Can teams have coaches? or is that just making the whole thing way too complicated?


Initially, I was thinking about leaving the door for coaches open, but since there's going to be a C rank league soon, I'm a bit concerned that people would be too busy. Still, I have room to maneuver about the issue.



I would love to coach but I would only like to do it if there is an even playing field which means coaches for everyone.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
February 14 2012 06:41 GMT
#59
ya, aussie here too and can't compete

make an aussie tourney? is there enough of us for 4ish teams? Maybe just an individual tourney for D ranks? hrm....
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
February 14 2012 06:45 GMT
#60
ok 19:00 my time is good but saturday is harsh

well.. I will try to participate. free agent I guess..

rank - D/D-
race - Protoss
nick - misterkefir
T H C makes ppl happy
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 83 84 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 46m
INu's Battles
5h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.