• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9502 users

sGs C Ranks Open - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 43 44 45 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 17 2012 17:05 GMT
#81
I cancel my previous cancellation of application. Thank you for your support <3
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 22:10:28
January 17 2012 22:08 GMT
#82
Name: sGs.Yaqoob
Rank: C-
Race: Protoss

I work during the evenings mon-fri so I can't play any games after 4:30pm during the weekdays but I'm free sat & sun

Also, I think the tourney organizers should go through the names and make sure no one is hiding their real rank or hiding that they were b- before or something
김택용 Fighting!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
January 18 2012 00:08 GMT
#83
On January 18 2012 07:08 Yaqoob wrote:
Name: sGs.Yaqoob
Rank: C-
Race: Protoss

I work during the evenings mon-fri so I can't play any games after 4:30pm during the weekdays but I'm free sat & sun

Also, I think the tourney organizers should go through the names and make sure no one is hiding their real rank or hiding that they were b- before or something

It's looking like the Tournament is gonna be going on at 7PM EST. Also, we are doing background checks on people and have made only one exception for someone who is a few years removed.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
johny23
Profile Joined January 2012
United States175 Posts
January 18 2012 01:27 GMT
#84


Shimy, to be fair can we let jumper play in the tourney ? He said he's only D+/C-/C max on his offrace.

It looks like the guy you made an expection for use to be B, hes now 19-4 C- in under 24 hours and also beat someone who was B+ last season.

I don't think it's fair to ban jumper. I am not complaining at all just thinking logically it's not fair for people like jumper.
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
January 18 2012 01:34 GMT
#85
On January 18 2012 10:27 johny23 wrote:


Shimy, to be fair can we let jumper play in the tourney ? He said he's only D+/C-/C max on his offrace.

It looks like the guy you made an expection for use to be B, hes now 19-4 C- in under 24 hours and also beat someone who was B+ last season.

I don't think it's fair to ban jumper. I am not complaining at all just thinking logically it's not fair for people like jumper.

I was gonna let this happen, but then someone else told me not to D: I plan on hosting a B tourney after this though so they can all play in it! I understand where you are coming from though. I think the argument was made that his mechanics and game knowledge would be enough for him to roll this tournament. He's so Gosu!!! I've PM'd him and I think he agrees.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
January 18 2012 01:43 GMT
#86
**********THE MAPS BEING USED FOR POOL PLAY ARE: Jade, Sniper Ridge, Tau Cross, and Destination.************



Practice those maps :D
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 18 2012 04:17 GMT
#87
On January 18 2012 10:27 johny23 wrote:


Shimy, to be fair can we let jumper play in the tourney ? He said he's only D+/C-/C max on his offrace.

It looks like the guy you made an expection for use to be B, hes now 19-4 C- in under 24 hours and also beat someone who was B+ last season.

I don't think it's fair to ban jumper. I am not complaining at all just thinking logically it's not fair for people like jumper.

I beat a former A- 2-0, B 3-2, B- 3-0... And I am ~33% WR D+ at the moment. Who you beat doesn't really determine anything sometimes.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 04:19:29
January 18 2012 04:19 GMT
#88
*** DUE TO THE COMMENTS BEING MADE ABOUT BLUEEYES(PuliMuli)HE HAS POLITELY RESIGNED FROM THE TOURNAMENT*** Stop bringing it up! TT It's about your playing and that should be the only thing you care about. Please quit making statements like things aren't fair.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
January 18 2012 04:43 GMT
#89
Good choice for pool play, i would've prefered neo aztec to tau cross but others seem nice.
sounds fun, cant wait.
|| o.o
coolcrimefighter
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States378 Posts
January 18 2012 05:04 GMT
#90
Name: JustoLamas
Rank: C-
Race: Protoss
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
January 18 2012 05:33 GMT
#91
Endy because he has 1000 apm. Gogo!
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
January 18 2012 06:31 GMT
#92
--- Nuked ---
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 18 2012 06:39 GMT
#93
Jade and Snipder ridge are both new mapss o not many people have played it a lot anyways =P
TranslatorBaa!
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 06:48:52
January 18 2012 06:47 GMT
#94
On January 18 2012 00:48 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 22:58 Iplaythings wrote:
On January 17 2012 13:03 Shimy wrote:
On January 17 2012 12:28 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Name: Zergneedsfood
Rank: C (max)
Race: T

Oh wtf, I have to prove that I'm C, and I can't use past records?

Fffffuuu, time to ladder once I get back to school. >.>

It's cool. I know you are C Plus like I said, it's max rank of all time kinda thing

waaait so I need to have gotten C on the account i show up with?


No.

As long as your max rank falls between C- and C+ your good to go.

Awlright, that's pretty neat so I dont have to ladder all the way to C again, that'd be a nuisance, lol.
Well we'll see you at the tourny start then

Holy shit the guy who made the mappool is a fucking saint
triathlong and outsider? You gotta decide more mappools if nothing else cus that sure is awesome
In the woods, there lurks..
oxysc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany20 Posts
January 18 2012 18:09 GMT
#95
Name: oxyacety
Rank: currently C- Best rank: C
Race: Protoss
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 18 2012 19:39 GMT
#96
To everyone who claims I am B- and should not be in this tour, thanks for the ego boost, but I have yet to hit the blue ranks. I appreciate the concern though.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
January 18 2012 19:45 GMT
#97
On January 19 2012 04:39 Shotcoder wrote:
To everyone who claims I am B- and should not be in this tour, thanks for the ego boost, but I have yet to hit the blue ranks. I appreciate the concern though.


What are you waiting for then?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
1004
Profile Joined December 2010
United States104 Posts
January 18 2012 21:36 GMT
#98
On January 19 2012 04:39 Shotcoder wrote:
To everyone who claims I am B- and should not be in this tour, thanks for the ego boost, but I have yet to hit the blue ranks. I appreciate the concern though.

how can you possible
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
January 19 2012 22:10 GMT
#99
Hey guys! I know we still have a couple weeks before signups close, but for the tournament to work the way I originally planned, we need 32 people! As of right now, we have 24! So be sure to tell all of your C ranks friends and bring on the fun! Also don't forget to practice all of the Pool play maps listed above! Once I have pools sorted out, I will determine the maps you play against your opponents from those 4 maps. So practice up! :D
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
AleC
Profile Joined December 2009
332 Posts
January 20 2012 00:20 GMT
#100
Iccup Name: SL]..AleC- (my c- stats are on yesyes)
Iccup Rank: C-
Race: T
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 43 44 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 182
ProTech38
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4154
JimRising 715
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10621
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.