Map is Chain reaction
P7GAB in red at 3 o'clock
Baby in blue at 9 o'clock
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
Map is Chain reaction P7GAB in red at 3 o'clock Baby in blue at 9 o'clock | ||
|
Nikon
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Lol @ Wooki 2handed keyboard techniques. | ||
|
Pangpootata
1838 Posts
| ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:15 Itachii wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2011 18:14 doothegee wrote: Baby vs P7GAB. I refuse to call him Wooki in lieu of the most epic ID in esports history. ? http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/players/839_a30744 P7GAB means "bloodbath" in Korean. | ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
| ||
|
okum
France5779 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:15 mnesthes wrote: So how are you supposed to pronounce Wooki's ID? "Puh-gab"? "Pee-gab"? "Pee gee ey bee"? Mister Mxyzptlk | ||
|
chongu
Malaysia2605 Posts
| ||
|
kdgns
United States2427 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:16 Agent Smith wrote: Who wookie | ||
|
endy
Switzerland8970 Posts
| ||
|
jjhchsc2
Korea (South)2393 Posts
sif send a zerg against baby. | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:16 Agent Smith wrote: Who wooki. | ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:15 TooN wrote: I don't follow broodwar... but its always so intense even though I don't really know whats going on lol Try learning, worth it. Even though I don't play anymore if you understand whats going on its even more amazing then not :D | ||
|
ShadeR
Australia7535 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:15 letian wrote: fuck Baby and Wooki are both on my FPL team >< Action and Hoejja have been sick pick so far. For anti XD | ||
|
LecafOz
Russian Federation6 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:15 TooN wrote: I don't follow broodwar... but its always so intense even though I don't really know whats going on lol It's drawing you in, don't worry. Just accept it. | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
| ||
|
Bisu-Fan
Russian Federation3339 Posts
I was looking forward to that.... oh well BABY FIGHTING!!!!!!TEAM 8 I BELIEVE!!!! ACE DID IT TOO!!! | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
On November 29 2011 18:16 doothegee wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2011 18:15 Itachii wrote: On November 29 2011 18:14 doothegee wrote: Baby vs P7GAB. I refuse to call him Wooki in lieu of the most epic ID in esports history. ? http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/players/839_a30744 P7GAB means "bloodbath" in Korean. And what does a30744 stand for lol | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
cascades
Singapore6122 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|