• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12033 users

[MST] Group 5 - Page 19

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 18 2010 12:24 GMT
#361
On November 18 2010 21:20 Womwomwom wrote:
Classic Forgg mistake: rally units to front line, don't siege, lose game. Literally the only two terrans that can play TvP are Fantasy and Flash.

mentioning Forgg brings back bad memories...

Wow the camera person really zoomed in on Bisu to show his figure filling up the big screen

And Hyun in the booth preparing again.
I like you as a person - please don't suck!
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
November 18 2010 12:24 GMT
#362
On November 18 2010 21:23 doothegee wrote:
(Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN inc



Naptime incoming I think. I can't imagine these two putting up a good show.
Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
November 18 2010 12:25 GMT
#363
On November 18 2010 21:23 ZooG wrote:
nice to see bisu move through, but what a booring game


My feelings exactly. Ah well, I'm off to bed.
pinkranger15
Profile Joined June 2010
Philippines1597 Posts
November 18 2010 12:25 GMT
#364
OHRAYT! bisu is in!
yoyo!
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
November 18 2010 12:26 GMT
#365
On November 18 2010 21:24 Lann555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 21:23 doothegee wrote:
(Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN inc



Naptime incoming I think. I can't imagine these two putting up a good show.

Just because you said this...
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 18 2010 12:26 GMT
#366
On November 18 2010 21:23 doothegee wrote:
I wish Bisu would have more confidence? in his PvT... he has more than enough micro skills to have defused those mines after he sniped the tank during Really's fail FD, then to delay his natural, followed by roflstomp

That's something we would have seen from him a year ago, methinks. I was thinking the exact same thing at that moment in the game, 2 goons, 4 mines stood before them and the nat.
When bisu chooses to utilize them his goon micro is tops.
And I don't know why he doesn't lead the way in bringing back storms PvT
actually nowadays a few select tosses are using storms more than he does, when I think his mechanics would allow him to best utilize them.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
November 18 2010 12:26 GMT
#367
Tonight was Really ezpz for Bisu ! Just macro and 1a2a3a4a into victory. And I think he could have moved his 2 goons at south of the mines and snipe the SCV that was building the natural at the beginning.
ॐ
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 12:28:06
November 18 2010 12:27 GMT
#368
On November 18 2010 21:24 Lann555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 21:23 doothegee wrote:
(Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN inc



Naptime incoming I think. I can't imagine these two putting up a good show.


You never know... Jaehoon vs FBH (ie worst Toss ever against one of the worst TvP ever) a few months ago was hilarious!

Though yes, (Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN is likely gonna suck hard.
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 12:28:23
November 18 2010 12:28 GMT
#369
On November 18 2010 21:27 Uraeus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 21:24 Lann555 wrote:
On November 18 2010 21:23 doothegee wrote:
(Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN inc



Naptime incoming I think. I can't imagine these two putting up a good show.[/QUOTE

You never know... Jaehoon vs FBH (ie worst Toss ever against one of the worst TvP ever) a few months ago was hilarious!

Though yes, (Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN is likely gonna suck hard.


imo, the worst part is that we have to watch Really TvZ again
웅진 멘쓰즈
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 18 2010 12:28 GMT
#370
Actually...why watch the last two games at all?
Lack of willpower? Chances are they won't be particularly entertaining.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 18 2010 12:29 GMT
#371
Jaehoon has finally picked up and justified whatever faith MBC management placed on him, despite the moving on of a coach. Along with Sea he's keeping the team afloat.

But his transformation was over a period of time.
If Orion > Hyun, then Really vs Orion might be slightly entertaining...
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
DracoVolantus
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland236 Posts
November 18 2010 12:29 GMT
#372
anybody knows what song is in intro music?
EX CATHEDRA!
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
November 18 2010 12:30 GMT
#373
On November 18 2010 21:28 doothegee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 21:27 Uraeus wrote:
On November 18 2010 21:24 Lann555 wrote:
On November 18 2010 21:23 doothegee wrote:
(Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN inc



Naptime incoming I think. I can't imagine these two putting up a good show.[/QUOTE

You never know... Jaehoon vs FBH (ie worst Toss ever against one of the worst TvP ever) a few months ago was hilarious!

Though yes, (Z)Orion vs (Z)HyuN is likely gonna suck hard.


imo, the worst part is that we have to watch Really TvZ again



Hmm..I hope he plays Orion. Maybe that kid will suprise us and put up a great show vs Really. Him losing to Bisu in the first match doesn't say much about his skill so who knows
Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 18 2010 12:31 GMT
#374
"Hi I'm really...I'll just leave my tanks hanging out unsieged because I totally don't expect my opponent to ever attack me! And there's no need to protect them with mines either!"
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
November 18 2010 12:32 GMT
#375
On November 18 2010 21:31 Zona wrote:
"Hi I'm really...I'll just leave my tanks hanging out unsieged because I totally don't expect my opponent to ever attack me! And there's no need to protect them with mines either!"

I think Really was playing tower defense - the old "put your towers on the corner to maximize firing time on the creeps"
웅진 멘쓰즈
Jonvvv
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Norway1530 Posts
November 18 2010 12:32 GMT
#376
Updated tlpd! Bisu needs 4 more points to break TheMarine's vZ ELO peak
Liquipedia
Jackal03
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil7469 Posts
November 18 2010 12:32 GMT
#377
On November 18 2010 21:31 Zona wrote:
"Hi I'm really...I'll just leave my tanks hanging out unsieged because I totally don't expect my opponent to ever attack me! And there's no need to protect them with mines either!"


yeah, that was lame
BW is back
dtvu
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia687 Posts
November 18 2010 12:33 GMT
#378
On November 18 2010 21:31 Zona wrote:
"Hi I'm really...I'll just leave my tanks hanging out unsieged because I totally don't expect my opponent to ever attack me! And there's no need to protect them with mines either!"


He might as well have said: "Tanks not my thing, I don't use them."
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
November 18 2010 12:33 GMT
#379
Someone 5pool plz >.>
웅진 멘쓰즈
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 18 2010 12:33 GMT
#380
Orion the teal zerg at 1, now yellow
Hyun the white zerg at 5, now white

Let's see if some circuits break over how boring this game will be.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns28931
singsing2077
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1522
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1m
CranKy Ducklings19
INu's Battles
2h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 1m
Replay Cast
13h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.