all of orion's mutas socurged - aoubt 8 lings run up orion's main
one muta out for orion, it is also scourged
wtf is hyun doing with his lings - running them forwards/backwards instead of attacking drones?
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Zona
40426 Posts
all of orion's mutas socurged - aoubt 8 lings run up orion's main one muta out for orion, it is also scourged wtf is hyun doing with his lings - running them forwards/backwards instead of attacking drones? | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
| ||
|
Jackal03
Brazil7469 Posts
| ||
|
SplashbackFerret
New Zealand846 Posts
On November 18 2010 21:36 DracoVolantus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2010 21:34 Uraeus wrote: On November 18 2010 21:29 DracoVolantus wrote: anybody knows what song is in intro music? I think it is something by Daft Punk, but I could very well be wrong. I definitely know that song, and I will look into it later. not this one, I know daft punk, the other one was sad accustic guitar song, hm. Robot Rock by Daft Punk (just rechecked this from my collection) | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
well he has one muta again! hyun has 2 chilling at his base 3 now 4 lings of orion come to attack hyun's nat extractor | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
because it's hilariously bad | ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
Uneventful, typical Bisu ZvP roflpwn followed by three atrocious games. | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
hyun starts mining there though hyun seems to have a drone advantage? | ||
|
iNoobSoWhat
Russian Federation370 Posts
On November 18 2010 21:41 SkelA wrote: ah the good old iccup times scourge ling only Why we watching ICCUP stream? Oh, wait.. (c) ![]() | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
On November 18 2010 21:42 doothegee wrote: Why am I awake watching this crap? Uneventful, typical Bisu ZvP roflpwn followed by three atrocious games. lack of willpower like me a crappy muta fight, hyun comes out on top due to superior numbers his lings tearing apart drones hyun wins bah | ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
cookies for Hyun | ||
|
dtvu
Australia687 Posts
| ||
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
Poll: Recommend Loser's Set? Yes (11) No (9) 20 total votes Your vote: Recommend Loser's Set? | ||
|
Doraemon
Australia14949 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
can I tear myself away from the stream and from TL to save a few minutes of my life? or am I weak, as always? | ||
|
o[twist]
United States4903 Posts
| ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
On November 18 2010 21:43 Zona wrote: hyun vs really rematch. can I tear myself away from the stream and from TL to save a few minutes of my life? or am I weak, as always? Can we start a petition really quick to have those two play Fastest Map Possible instead? I might tear my eyes out. | ||
|
dtvu
Australia687 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
Orion's ling and muta micro was even worse than Hyun's, if you can believe that despite BO advantage he folds like a wet rag. early on he gets a half dozen lings into hyun's main and they die for virtually nothing then he gets muta after muta picked off by pure scourge | ||
|
iNoobSoWhat
Russian Federation370 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|