• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7336 users

Calgary '09 PL Final Party - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 06 2009 17:41 GMT
#81
Are the dates for this correct or am I just braindead?

The first match is tonight, and the second match will be tomorrow night? At least that's what I get from the calendar...
twitter: @terrancem
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 06 2009 17:49 GMT
#82
yea i think you fucked up razor lol
Moderator
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 06 2009 18:17 GMT
#83
More people need to see this.
twitter: @terrancem
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
August 06 2009 18:21 GMT
#84
On August 07 2009 02:49 Chill wrote:
yea i think you fucked up razor lol

Oh crap... I think I'm gonna have to dodge you again Chill
+ Show Spoiler +
Actually I think this works even better for me, should I bring my laptop again?
Moderator
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 06 2009 18:21 GMT
#85
yup, that was a huge fuck up... so uuhh... it's no problem to have it tomorrow for me. I'll see if I can have the mini-party for day 1 viewings tonight. Will post back asap.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 06 2009 18:23 GMT
#86
It's no problem for me. I'm just surprised nobody noticed until now, especially with people planning rides and stuff.
twitter: @terrancem
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
August 06 2009 18:23 GMT
#87
On August 06 2009 14:46 Kau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2009 14:15 Chill wrote:
On August 06 2009 14:06 Kau wrote:
On August 06 2009 02:44 Chill wrote:
And Kau, if you dodge me again it's 999999999% ban. Seriously. Your PX contributions won't shield you this time. Get your shit together!!!


Easy for you to say, it doesn't cost you 6 hours of transportation to go to one of these things! We should hold these things in Red Deer :p

Kid, I was in Edmonton and even phoned you can you didn't get back to me at all. WTF????


Wait, you weren't talking about the Mani meeting?

Well that too. You've dodged twice.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 06 2009 18:27 GMT
#88
damn ppl msging me like crazy, but thanks terence for the txt msg. I literally dodged your phone call cause I was sleeping but I read that txt and jumped the fuck out of bed LoL

Kau and everyone else, yes bring your laptop/other shit.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 06 2009 18:27 GMT
#89
On August 07 2009 03:21 Kau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2009 02:49 Chill wrote:
yea i think you fucked up razor lol

Oh crap... I think I'm gonna have to dodge you again Chill
+ Show Spoiler +
Actually I think this works even better for me, should I bring my laptop again?

im bringing mine.

bring your asian gf too, as per standard protocol.
Moderator
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
August 06 2009 18:32 GMT
#90
On August 04 2009 07:53 H wrote:
I suspect this'll be one of the very few (maybe only?) occasions I wish I was Canadian



WTH?

Hey, I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader....
I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber, or own a dogsled....
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,
although I'm certain they're really really nice.

I have a Prime Minister, not a president.
I speak English and French, not American.
And I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
I believe in peace keeping, not policing,
diversity, not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced 'zed' not 'zee', 'zed' !!!!

Canada is the second largest landmass!
The first nation of hockey!
and the best part of North America

My name is Logan!!
And I am Canadian!!!
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 06 2009 18:33 GMT
#91
My asian gf doesn't want to go.
twitter: @terrancem
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 06 2009 18:40 GMT
#92
On August 05 2009 13:59 Cube wrote:
it looks like a can get a bus at reasonable times to come in on the 7th and leave on the 9th!

edit: that is if 100$ sounds reasonable to you... -_-



I hope word reaches cubey asap!!!
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Jusciax
Profile Joined August 2007
Lithuania588 Posts
August 06 2009 18:47 GMT
#93
Man i'd drive fucking 10 hours for this shizzle if i was canadian... *sadface*
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-07 01:34:17
August 06 2009 18:56 GMT
#94
On August 07 2009 03:27 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2009 03:21 Kau wrote:
On August 07 2009 02:49 Chill wrote:
yea i think you fucked up razor lol

Oh crap... I think I'm gonna have to dodge you again Chill
+ Show Spoiler +
Actually I think this works even better for me, should I bring my laptop again?

im bringing mine.

bring your asian gf too, as per standard protocol.


She has a thing against standard protocol.

Edit: Nevermind :p
Moderator
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 06 2009 19:03 GMT
#95
so glancing at everyone's team logos, I can't help but notice that apart from myself, not one of you is an oz fan?

T_T come on, I need help cheering for the good guys!

EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 06 2009 19:07 GMT
#96
I think Chill is rooting for Oz.
twitter: @terrancem
Tbird
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada42 Posts
August 06 2009 19:17 GMT
#97
Can't make it tonight, but I'll come for Friday night. I can bring my laptop if you guys want.
入るを計りて出ずるを制す
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 06 2009 19:26 GMT
#98
yea im a cj fan but ill cheer for oz over t1
Moderator
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 06 2009 19:50 GMT
#99
I can't bring myself to cheer for SKT1 unless they play midas
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Chosi
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Germany1309 Posts
August 06 2009 20:21 GMT
#100
I'll cheer for T1 from our german Finals Party so loud that you'll gonna hear it over there! There is no way Oz can win this, be prepared :-)
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee. And I just hope I’m still around to see it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 18m
Patches Events
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.