• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6722 users

Calgary '09 PL Final Party - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
August 06 2009 20:28 GMT
#101
I will try and be there! im excited, i lurk the forums but i guess i should post every now and then ^.^

Cant wait for the finals!

GO CALGARY GO!
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
Cube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada777 Posts
August 06 2009 21:15 GMT
#102
im leaving now to hitchhike to banff and catch a bus, should be there.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
August 06 2009 21:38 GMT
#103
godspeed kiddo
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 06 2009 21:42 GMT
#104
you are... hitchhiking? ngr you can't be serious. r u srs?
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 06 2009 22:06 GMT
#105
If cube can hitchhike from Invermere then nobody else has a good excuse for not coming.
twitter: @terrancem
KhaosKreator
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada145 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-06 22:22:34
August 06 2009 22:18 GMT
#106
On August 04 2009 13:09 Kau wrote:
I believe I shall be there. I'm probably not gonna stay the night though, and probably won't get there til midnight or 1.

Assuming you're the CompE Club Kau, how would you feel about carpooling?

Screw it, I'll just drive myself.
Kyrie, Ignis Divine, Eleison
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
August 06 2009 22:29 GMT
#107
On August 07 2009 07:18 KhaosKreator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 13:09 Kau wrote:
I believe I shall be there. I'm probably not gonna stay the night though, and probably won't get there til midnight or 1.

Assuming you're the CompE Club Kau, how would you feel about carpooling?

Screw it, I'll just drive myself.

Nooo, protect the environment! MSN me, we'll talk.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 06 2009 22:33 GMT
#108
On August 07 2009 07:18 KhaosKreator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 13:09 Kau wrote:
I believe I shall be there. I'm probably not gonna stay the night though, and probably won't get there til midnight or 1.

Assuming you're the CompE Club Kau, how would you feel about carpooling?

Screw it, I'll just drive myself.

i like how theres 4 mintues between edits. "FUCK IT WELL DO IT LIVE"
Moderator
KhaosKreator
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada145 Posts
August 06 2009 22:39 GMT
#109
On August 07 2009 07:33 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2009 07:18 KhaosKreator wrote:
On August 04 2009 13:09 Kau wrote:
I believe I shall be there. I'm probably not gonna stay the night though, and probably won't get there til midnight or 1.

Assuming you're the CompE Club Kau, how would you feel about carpooling?

Screw it, I'll just drive myself.

i like how theres 4 mintues between edits. "FUCK IT WELL DO IT LIVE"

I am an edit-whore. I don't need your judgment!
Kyrie, Ignis Divine, Eleison
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 07 2009 01:03 GMT
#110
Just got a phone call from cube. Hitchhiking success!

Or at least I think so. He had bad reception and said he would call back. Seems like he made it to Cochrane but I can get him from there, it's not too far.
twitter: @terrancem
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 07 2009 01:09 GMT
#111
OK, Got called from cube again. He got dumped off at Cochrane so I have a little bit of a drive.
twitter: @terrancem
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-07 01:31:56
August 07 2009 01:31 GMT
#112
wow that's TLism right there.

On another note, my MBC hoodie just came in HAHAHA sweetnesses. Some ee han timing right there.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
August 07 2009 02:49 GMT
#113
Good work fellow Canadians. I'd come and all but I don't know anybody on TL and I'm working tomorrow.
Retvrn to Forvms
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 07 2009 02:53 GMT
#114
On August 07 2009 11:49 Chrispy wrote:
Good work fellow Canadians. I'd come and all but I don't know anybody on TL and I'm working tomorrow.


so come tomorrow? lol
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 07 2009 04:26 GMT
#115
k, ppl can start coming over now.

I believe the confirmed roster for today is chill, grodo, cube, mikey, 2 or 3 of my buddies.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 07 2009 14:07 GMT
#116
Just got home after leaving razorsuke's at 7ish stopping at Perkins and having the most delicious breakfast ever.
twitter: @terrancem
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 07 2009 14:44 GMT
#117
I'm so tired omfg
Moderator
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
August 07 2009 17:20 GMT
#118
Is there anyone that lives in Edmonton/Red Deer/Northern Calgary that would be able to give me a lift to my cousin's house in Harvest Hills when they leave on Saturday?
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 07 2009 23:49 GMT
#119
On August 07 2009 13:26 razorsuKe wrote:
k, ppl can start coming over now.

I believe the confirmed roster for today is chill, grodo, cube, mikey, 2 or 3 of my buddies.


I'm coming tonight and probably bringing my brother too. Hes a total starcraft newb, but hes seen a few games before and he should be cool with it anyways. Not sure if he'll stay the whole night, but he wanted to come.

I should be there some time around 8
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 00:00 GMT
#120
Alright guys, I've pulled out all the stops and got rid of the bullshit.

- New setup is one computer dedicated to outputting HDMI on the TV with wireless keyboard/mouse and backup wired kb/m hooked up to the ethernet outlet in the wall so there isn't cables running around everywhere

- A "command station" in the back which is the long table with 2 computers/3 monitors, also cables concealed to the sides so nothing is in the way

- 1 computer separate so there is no cheating during lan.

I took pictures but I can't find my cable to plug it into my computer o_O

Here are some things ppl can bring if they have it:

- MOUSEPADS
- Backup router!! (cause we couldn't lan yesterday)
- Food/snacks - I totally forgot to get kimchi but I do have 2 delisso pizzas and a few drinks.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 43
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h
Patches Events
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
OSC
14h
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.