• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12826 users

Calgary '09 PL Final Party - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 00:01 GMT
#121
oh and fusion + others who are thinking of coming at 8:

COME LATER

I think 10pm or later will be best cause everyone was tired out yesterday since the real PL matches didn't even start until like 4am
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
KhaosKreator
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada145 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-08 00:11:23
August 08 2009 00:10 GMT
#122
Yeah, I won't be able to make it till like, midnight or one, depending on how fast I drive.

Also, I'm bringing one extra person with me.
Kyrie, Ignis Divine, Eleison
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
August 08 2009 00:14 GMT
#123
THE BUZZ CODE IS 1109 BUT THE ROOM NUMBER IS 620!!!
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-08 00:33:29
August 08 2009 00:16 GMT
#124
On August 08 2009 09:01 razorsuKe wrote:
oh and fusion + others who are thinking of coming at 8:

COME LATER

I think 10pm or later will be best cause everyone was tired out yesterday since the real PL matches didn't even start until like 4am


I've survived two of these so far and the others started around the same time. I'm depending on a ride to get to the ctrain station (dont want to leave my car there overnight)

I'll try and come at 10, but if I show up at like 9:30 or something would that be cool? or are you going to be busy until 10?

edit:k looks like I'll be showing up at ~10 anyways
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
August 08 2009 00:19 GMT
#125
hmm this sounds pretty fun but unfortunately i cant make it
aka DragOn[NaS]
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 08 2009 00:37 GMT
#126
Damnit, I wanted to take some pictures of the event tonight but my camera is broken. I think some sand got in it so the zoom mechanism doesn't work at all. Stupid beach volleyball.
twitter: @terrancem
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 04:45 GMT
#127
Start coming!!!!

I'm making pizza!! We have LAN, we have obs, we have streams and pop!
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
August 08 2009 04:57 GMT
#128
have fun guys!!
Official Entusman #21
Shattered
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States267 Posts
August 08 2009 05:02 GMT
#129
have fun everyone :D

wish i could come but im kinda in a different country :/
CJ entus fighting
Tbird
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada42 Posts
August 08 2009 05:15 GMT
#130
I'm running a little late tonight, I'll try to be there in 45 mins or an hour. Gonna bring some chips n' stuffz.
入るを計りて出ずるを制す
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
August 08 2009 05:40 GMT
#131
holy shit this looks so fun. prpos to razor for all the effort he seems to be putting into this.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
August 08 2009 06:35 GMT
#132
I live in calgary and might have considered coming to this if...

I heard of it before tonight

and

you didn't like LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON.

Seriously, I saw that commercial for your complex, and was like: "Jesus, there is no way I would want to live with people who are persuaded by this retarded add campaign."
HeyitsClay
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada336 Posts
August 08 2009 07:14 GMT
#133
too bad i didnt read this till the 8th T_T;;; shoulda msned me
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 09:02 GMT
#134
Party Update!!!!!!!!

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


The rest will be hot linked:

http://kishu.ca/pics/plfinals/5.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pics/plfinals/6.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pics/plfinals/7.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pics/plfinals/8.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pics/plfinals/9.jpg
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
August 08 2009 09:14 GMT
#135
damn ince appartment
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 09:29 GMT
#136
@everyone with compliments: Thank you very much ^_^

@Clay: Dude I totally thought you were an avid TL reader, but if you're still awake you're welcome to come since the PL games haven't even started yet
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 08 2009 10:12 GMT
#137
sweet updates sweet place too
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
August 08 2009 11:30 GMT
#138
hows the party going guys!
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 12:00 GMT
#139
we were cheering so hard on BackHo/Killer(BaxtorStockman), that upstairs complained to security.

My place is solid concrete...


EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Afasia
Profile Joined August 2009
Finland70 Posts
August 08 2009 12:01 GMT
#140
Why am I stuck in finland!
I so would loved to come. fml!
oh well! break a leg there! This is just beginning to get whole more exciting too!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 41m
OSC
5h 41m
Replay Cast
5h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.